My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,855 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  Pearl757 2 days, 4 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

DayTripper

Hi Folks, I’m looking for your friendship. I’m NEW and I’M LOOKING FOR FRIENDS! Please SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST. Thanks! My WW username is DayTripper

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

DayTripper

Hey Folks, I NEW and I’M LOOKING FOR FRIENDS Please SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST My WW username is DayTripper Thanks

Nate4555

Hi@frankie98, Let me know if you still want to make a trade. From the monarch boxes I purchased I got 4 chairs, 2 windows, 2 rugs, 2 dividers. I didn’t get the bed from the monarch box and never got it from the super bed box either, so if you are willing to part with your super bed, I would be happy to send you any of the items I got from the monarch boxes. Thanks, Nate4555

frankie98

Hi Nate4555, I would love to trade my Butterfly Dream Super Bed:) Would it be to much to ask for two of the chairs? I am a little confused as in the picture there are two different colored chairs? Black and Green? Are they the same chair? I was hoping for black to use in my Dark Queen Castle. Thank you so much for helping me out and offering to trade with me:) I’m happy to know you can get something you didn’t have:) Thanks so much! Your friend frankie98 IDlove9050

Nate4555

Hi frankie98, The monarch chairs are mostly black with orange. I will send two over so you can try them out. If they work in your room then we can trade. Thanks, Nate4555

frankie98

Thank you soooo much!!! I LOVE those chairs! They are just perfect to add to finish my castle! I sent you the Butterfly Dreams SuperBed, hope it works for you in your room. I think It will look great with the monarch theme. It was great trading with you and let me know if you need anything:D Have a great day and an even better rest of the week! Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Thank you Nate for the surprise gifts:) I have been wanting to make a playground and now I have some awesome items to start with:) If you are looing for anything please let me know I would love to help:) Your friend frankie98:)

Nate4555

@frankie98 I love the Butterfly Dreams bed and appreciate that it is retired. Very grateful to trade for it. Have fun making a playground! Nate4555

orangeiscool

Hi to all Webkinz families. I am searching for lightning bug tiles to complete a room I started when I first became a Webkinz Fan. If there is something you would like in return I will be glad to try and help. My UN is longarms7. Thanks

bakerhadley

Hi there! Would you happen to have any skating rink floor tiles or other skating rink theme items for trade?

bcupcake

I have 2 lightning bug tiles. My want list is located on page 138 of this thread. I will also accept some items from the School theme. I really want the Goober’s Times Tables poster, Classroom TV, Classroom Whiteboard, or Classroom Workstation.

bcupcake

@orangeiscool I have 2 lightning bug tiles. My want list is located on page 138 of this thread. I will also accept some items from the School theme. I really want the Goober’s Times Tables poster, Classroom TV, Classroom Whiteboard, or Classroom Workstation.

Sparky1109

@webkinzplayer1212 reposting under this topic so it might be easier to find! I really wish we got tag and reply notifications on this forum–sure would make it easier to keep up with everyone. I am still on the hunt for the I Love Webkinz sign, is there anything you’re looking for? Also regarding the deck in my room, it’s actually just a regular flooring with meadow tiles placed over half of the room! I think I used the chalet flooring for that room in particular.

Comments are closed.