My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 17 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bcupcake

Hello all! I have been a member for more than a decade and I recently signed back into Webkinz world after a looooooong hiatus! I’m looking for the following items: Lily Pad Theme (retired): Everything except for dining table, bed, floor lamp, fan boat, desk. Almost any rainbow furniture, decoration, or clothing. Spooky/Halloween themed furniture or decoration (Indoor only). Rock Star bed. Cat ottoman, fishy lamp. Any cat, fox, or wolf PSI, although I have a few cat PSIs already; it would take too long to find and list them all so if you tell me what you have I will let you know if I already have it. Having been a member for over a decade I have been around the block a time or two and have too many items to list here – clothing, food, furniture, books, plushies, special event items, prizes, rare, retired, exclusive, retired exclusive… let me know generally what you’re looking for in return or point me to a want list of your own and I’ll see what I’ve got. My username is the same as my forum name, bcupcake.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bcupcake

It turns out I have been demoted to a free member and cannot make trades. ):

zumbapanda

Hi everyone I am looking for any of the gem hair bows!!! I would really love some. My username is Zumbapanda

Roxy616

Hi, @zumbapanda, Please send a friend request to Roxy616, and I’ll be happy to send you an Opal Hair Bow, a Peridot Hair Bow, and a Sapphire Hair Bow.

frankie98

Hi ultra, I’m glad you liked the porthole:) It’s one of my favorites! No worries about the fence, I’m sure I will get one sooner or later but thanks to you I am that much closer:) Let me know if you are looking for anything special:) Your friend frankie98:)

ajteddy716

Hi guys. Hope everyone is doing well. I am looking for the baby weasel psi(pine hammock), midnight carousel horse psi(claw machine) for my sister but personally I am looking for wind up doll belt, diamond bow, wz skinny jeans. Let me know what you need for them. My username is ajteddy716.

ajteddy716

Hi I am looking for toy belt or midnight carousel psi which is a claw machine. Let me know what you are looking for, for these items.

Comments are closed.