My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,042 replies, has 211 voices, and was last updated by  lilstinky 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Sorry to be a bother again, but does anyone have the deluxe bed and waterfall from the current halloween theme? I’ll send exclusives and rare items in return. Thank you so much for your time! <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I gotchya @morelikeautumn! No need to send anything back other than a “Thank You!” note ;)

dogfish

@spiderhulkman, Hi, I sent those already, but maybe they need extra. I send out most times without posting here. LMK if you are getting low on KC. always happy to help a fellow “helper” . @holliegirl , Hi, can you send a FR to thepumpkinpatch, I will see what I can send to you later today or tomorrow. DF

You are so kind @dogfish! I am still at close to 10,000 KC so I should be good, but thank you so much for the offer.

dogfish

Wow I think you need extra and will send you stuff to sell. I also have 90% off coupons that I use for the pricey stuff like the new waterfall. I like having tons of extra KC, in case a new theme comes out. Take Care, DF

Thanks @dogfish! You are amazingly generous!

RayeWilde

I’m looking for Ms.Cowaline’s Shirt and Skirt and also these Halloween items.
      Black Ninja (Costume, Mask, Shoes), Egyptian Mummy (Foot Wraps, Costume, Mask), Cleopatra (Costume, Wig), Angel (Costume, Halo, Shoes), Candy Corn Witch (Hat, Dress, Shoes), Garden Gnome (Bearded Hat, Boots x2, Outfit, Dress, Hat), Robot (Helmet, Costume, Shoes), Giant Spider Web, Coffee Table Tomb, Vampire Costume, Bloodcurdling Bat Sticker, Mad Scientist Workstation, Witch’s Banquet Place Setting, Creepy Cursed Chair, Jack O’Lantern Wall Sticker, Green Ooze Puddle, Slimy Shower, Slimy Sink, Spider Webbed Bookshelf, Spiderweb Hammock, Haunted Toilet, Bone Chilling Fridge, Rickety Rotten staircase, Haunted House Table, Crystal Advisor Ball, Gargoyle Chair.

Randomly also looking for Wizkin scarecrow hat and boots, Air Hockey Arcade Unit, MoonBerry Arcade Unit, and to finish my church Ancient Wallpaper, and a column. I have some rare items not many but a few psi and bonus exclusive box items. Items I have to trade that I think might interest people are marshmallow seeds, rabbit eared tv, roadside stands and squirrels, poofy poodle chair, play pen trampoline, vending machines, tiger striped convertible, munchkin costume and over 100 PSF and if you read my for trade list I still have most of those. If you see something

pillroller59

Raye Wilde if you will accept a friend request from pillroller59 I have some Halloween furniture to send–namely slime shower and I think the sink, creepy cauldrons, creepy coffin fridge, Haunted cottage complete, rickety staircase, even a haunted pond. I would like apple crate fridges and/or seeds. PLMK what you want most. Thanks, PR59

kittymade10

I actually am looking for the staircase and the cottage. If you have extras I would really love that! I have what you’re looking for and I can send one to you tomorrow or tonight.

pillroller59

kittymade, I have misplaced the cottage. In order to send it it must be made up and I have several more kits. Please let me work on one I can send to you and I’ll keep looking for the complete one. Anything else? a creepy cauldron or two? PR59

Hello! I have the entire Candy Corn Witch costume! Also, if you are referring to this year’s vampire and robot costumes, I have many pieces from those, as well! I am interested in the playpen trampoline, or one of the roadside stands, if you could be more specific as to which stands you have!

Hi. I am looking for 3 of the RIP tombstones that have the little ghost come out of them. I know the item is a couple of years old but does anyone have any they would be willing to part with? Thanx :)

daisiraye

Does anyone have the mummy dress or the wiz kinz scarecrow hat and boots? Let me know what you need in return, happy Halloween everyone! Sorry if I haven’t replied directly to anyone I’ve been sick the past couple days.

daisiraye

Also if anyone has ms cowalines shirt and skirt! Thank you UN RayeWilde

kittymade10

I don’t know if this is the name but does anyone have the celestial fire pit that turns off and on? Please let me know and I’ll send a thank you with a very nice gift. ( an exclusive item or a rare item in return )

kittymade10

Also I need a apple tree seeds from the falling leaves event and six white fences from the same event. Please let me know if you have it!

pillroller59

Sorry I didn’t catch this earlier kittymade10. I have some fence pieces you may have, but is there any chance you have one of the apple box fridges you could trade? Pillroller59

redcherry783

@pillroller59 : Hiya! Long time no, what apple box fridges do you need? I’ll go check later today what boxes I have and send them when I can.

pillroller59

Thanks for the offer red cherry—I could use any of the flavors. Funny how sentimental I am about living in apple country in the past!! PR59

redcherry783

LOL. Alright. I found a red one, I hope that’ll do. I wasn’t able to find any others sorry!

redcherry783

@pillroller59 : Can you send me a FR at redcherry2014? I have the crate there :)

pillroller59

redcherry Thank you so much for sharing with me–that was special! PR59

kittymade10

@doodlebug gave me the fences already, so I don’t need them. Thanks anyway! I have the box of apples from the floating leafs. If there the same I’ll send them to you probably tomorrow.

Comments are closed.