My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi, I’m animalgirl4eva and I’m new to Webkinz. I just started this month, and I have almost no money. I am wondering If anyone has a clawfoot bathtub or basic kitchen supplies. I would also appreciate advice on how to earn quick kinzcash. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

animalmomkls

Hi @Animalgirl4eva_, Welcome to the forums! I just love your name. I can send you the bathtub. Are you looking for items to decorate a kitchen or bigger kitchen furniture items. Happy to help. I’m animalmomkls here and in WW. As far as earning kinzcash, I love Goober’s Atomic Adventure. When I finally got to the Atomic Lab, I found several secret labs I could play and get 160 kinzcash playing them. I will admit it did take awhile to get to the last lab, but I was glad when I did. I’m sure someone else will knows much better ways to earn money. I’ll send a FR later this afternoon. animalmomkls : )

Thank you for the items and advice!

rlla14

A great way to earn kinzcash is click on the Things To Do button on the bottom right of the screen, and then the bottom item in the 6th column–Free Prizes. You have to have 3rd party ads turned on for it to work (I do this in a different browser than I normally play in, otherwise you get the popups constantly–every time you change rooms, for instance.) You have two choices there–prizes (which is a mix of furniture and clothing), or Kinzcash. Each video earns $200, and there are 10 of them. They’re usually ads for various kid-related items, like the latest Disney movies or Nickelodeon shows, snack foods (Lunchables and Kool-Aid right now), etc. 30-60 seconds each. It’s a quick way to build up cash. And it helps support Webkinz’s sponsors. Otherwise, find a game you’re really good at and focus on playing it–if you’re good at word puzzles, Eager Beaver can pay out well at upper levels. ColorStorm does too. And a lot of the easier games (CashCow 1 & 2) give bonuses in Kinzcash coins or Pet Medallions if you do well. Crafty Canaries does as well. GARDENING is another way to build up Kinzcash–buy seeds

Thank you, I got my first plant! I was a sour goo-goo berry plant.

frankie98

Hello everyone! I am still searching for the CAMPKINZ COUCH It looks like a SAILBOAT. It was a 2015 deluxe challenge prize:) I know this is probably difficult to find but If anyone has an extra I would love to have it to finish my room:) I will gladly trade you anything I have in return that you may be looking for. Please let me know:) ID love9050 Thank you for checking:) Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

My search is over, thanks to my dear friend Mirforbjs, who is way to generous and has sent me the perfect boat to finish my room:) It’s looks even better than the Campkinz Couch would have looked:D I can’t thank her enough for her continued kindness and friendship:) As much as I appreciate your help I don’t want you to buy me anything with your points, I honestly don’t feel right accepting those things and only am comfortable accepting things that are extras or things you don’t need:) I sent you a signature PSI that I hope you don’t have and can use in one of your room designs;) You are one of those people who have everything so I hope to find something you would like:) It’s pretty cool LOL! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for ALL you do:) Your friend frankie98:)

ashley1206

Hi everyone!! I am looking for some eStore Clothing items, they are titled: Sugar Plum Dress, Sweet Side braid Wig, Lilac Lace wig, Gold sequin bow, Seaside Shoes, Enchanting Gown and slippers, Tropical Holiday Wig (White bun with a flower on the side), Fluffy Pom Pom Pigtails, BRIGHT BUTTERFLY FLATS (need these the most!!). If anyone has, please add me so we can trade in the trading rooms! user: ashley1206

Roxy616

Hi, @yeroutmom2, I have lots of extra Monarch Chairs and would love to trade some of those (however many you would like) for a Vanity and one Rug. My WW username is Roxy616 if you’d like to send a friend request, or if you’d prefer that I send a request to you, just let me know if your username is the same as here. Thanks very much! Roxy :)

bcupcake

An update to my last post, though I can’t seem to find it – just received the cat ottoman, no longer looking for it.

Comments are closed.