My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 5 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Does anyone have the portable picnic table? It is super cute, and I haven’t been able to get it!!! Please tell me if you have it, I have extras of other prizes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

HI animalgirl4eva, Please send FR to love9050 and I have an extra picnic table you can have:) Nothing needed in return:) Have a great week! Your friend frankie98:)

Thank you!

ringneck1

If anyone has some extra or unwanted firework panels from Webkinz Day this year, I’d love to have them. I’m trying to do my own fireworks room for the 4th of July (was super inspired by the webkinz room design) and don’t have enough to cover both of my walls.

ajteddy716

Does anyone have the new friendship bracelet bow or any new summer mystery clothing, or any gem bows for trade? Please let me know what you would like for them. My username is ajteddy716

Truongxing

Hey everyone! I posted this on another forum but basically i’m looking for anything winterfest/holiday related. Just got back into the Webkinz game after a few years and would love some of the stuff I missed. Furniture or decorations from Winterfest would be amazing! Santakinz, Home for the holidays, Christmas cabin, and Countryside Christmas have christmas items that I love. Any non winter holidays, like halloween or easter, would be appreciated as well! Add me if you got anything or just wanna be friends! :) Send me your wishlist and I’ll do my best to help

blurayne

Hey I have some Christmas Cabin and Countryside Christmas items that I would be happy to send to you. Send a friend request to blurayne. Happy to make a new friend. :) blurayne

bugzkinz

Hi Everyone! So glad to be here! I am a Webkinz User from way back in the day (2005-2009) and am just getting back into it… Thanks Covid… I am desperately looking for items from the retired Egyptian Theme! I was so sad to learn that it was retired; it was my absolute FAVE! Thanks for any help you can give!

bugzkinz

I’m also in search of tulips of any colour for my Tulip Fields room, if any one has extra from April. Thanks so much for reading and extra thanks if you can help out!!

frankie98

Hi there bugzkinz! Welcome back:) I will be happy to send you some tulips for your room:) Please send FR to love9050 Your friend frankie98

bugzkinz

Hi frankie98! Thank you so much!! You’ll be getting a request from flower0223 :) Much appreciated!!

frankie98

Hi I sent you some tulips and can send more tomorrow:) Are you looking for any special colors? Let me know and I’ll send what I can:) Your friend frankie98:)

bugzkinz

Hey! Thanks so much. Any colour is very much appreciated!!

Truongxing

I have so many extra tulips I would love to help you out! My username is Lopunny115. Lemme know if you have any specific colors in mind. I’ll be doing more trading and if I find any Egyptian stuff I’ll send it your way!

bugzkinz

Hi Truongxing! Wow! There’s so much love on this site! Thank you so much! Any colour tulip would be great! I also had lots of extra but didn’t quite have enough for a full room of them. Thanks you watching for Egyptian things for me! Please let me know what I can send you in return!

bugzkinz

My username is flower0223. I will send a FR!

Comments are closed.