My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,039 replies, has 208 voices, and was last updated by  lilstinky 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Brandolito

My want list Apple seeds or the applle from the seeds x 3 from the fall fest licorise bats x 1 phatom pop x 1 pumpkin pop x 2 Bowl of Cranberries x 1

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogfish

@brandolito, Hi, I can send you the 3 apple recipe foods and a tooth extractor. LMK if that works, user is mangomonkey23 Oh and any dispenser food you need. DF

Brandolito

okay my user name is BranLopez

Brandolito

Do you mean the ingredents to the recipie or the recipie itself

keuka01

@Attention All Mobile Friends! Would you please send suze01 – Vampire, Mummy & Frankenstein Movie Posters. And also to my sister (ruthie53), the same. We would surely appreciate it. I have some Halloween items up for trade on “My For Trade List” on page 100. Let us know what you would like in return for these items. Many Thanks.

Hello! I don’t have a full set of posters, however, I currently have two vampire posters and one mummy poster. I will, however, be spinning the wheel on mobile everyday, so I may end up with more! I can send these posters now, or I can wait and see if I get any more! Let me know!

Hey y’all! Kind of a long list, but here goes! (1) Rainforest Retreat (Signature Endangered Western Lowland Gorilla PSI) (10) Tetra Terrain Tundra Tiles (6) Bake Sale Squares (1) Tribal Totem (1) Frightening Lightning Window (1) Water Tower Chair I have lots of rares, PSIs, furniture, and other things to trade for these items. My UN is Izmir123. Thanks! :)

libertynews

@RagingFire123, I have 3 bake sale squares I will send you now. liberty

markg97

@Dogfish, Hey C, nice to talk to you again, I was wondering if you can get me a few things? I need 1 of the new Freaky Forest Waterfalls, 1 Apple Orchard window (from fall fest) and 1 more apple seeds (from fall fest, doesn’t matter what kind it is). Thank You so much and see you around W.W.

LambTyler

Hey Mark! I sent the items over. Good to see you again! Lamb

dogfish

@lambtyler, Hey, LT already sent from study hall, LOL You are on early , are you off today? @markg97, NP all sent, LMK if you need anything, anytime. DF

markg97

@LambTyler and @Dogfish, Hey LT it’s nice to see you again as well ^-^, how have you been? Thank you both so much for the items my rooms look great! Hope all is well in both of your worlds. See y’all around W.W. :)

CloudM96

Hi everyone, I’m looking for
      Sweet Sweater Stand, Clouded Leopard Sanctuary wallpaper (or any Sanctuary wallpaper), Cupcake Bakers Table, Blue, Purple, or Green Spring Greenhouse, and the Prize Klaw Machine.

Comments are closed.