My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

sparklenn

Does anyone have an extra soft grey daybed from the june peek-a-news? I think that the soft grey theme is just adorable and I seem to get all of the other prizes except for that one. Let me know if you’re looking for anything so I can give you something in return! Thank you! -sparklenn

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Hey @sparklenn, I sent you the daybed and the desk. Nothing needed in return. Happy to help a friend. ~blurayne

sparklenn

Thank you so much @blurayne!! I know you said you don’t need anything in return, but if you are ever looking for anything don’t hesitate to ask! -sparklenn

balletbear5M

Hi everyone! Did anyone who got the lakeside ?? box manage to get an extra unicorn or lobster boat (especially the unicorn though :) )? They are both adorable, and I’d love to trade for either one for my lake room! Just let me know :) Hope you all have a great weekend!

blurayne

Hey @balletbear5M, I replied to your message on page 138 on the other forum. I sent you the Unicorn Boat. It you have the lakeside wallpaper and flooring – these boats almost overpower the room – they are huge. I tried to use the new houses from spree and the boats are just too large up close to those homes. Nothing needed in return. Happy to help out. ~ blurayne

balletbear5M

@blurayne – Thank you so much for the unicorn boat! :) It’s absolutely adorable, and yes, it is a bit bigger than I expected, lol. I do have the wallpaper and flooring (that’s where this month’s estore points went for me), and I can definitely see how multiple boats could be a lot for that room. I’m glad you were able to find a peacock boat :) Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!!

14wehttam

Hey does anyone have any seeds? I’d love berry or apple but tbh I’ll take anything! Trying to finish my jumbleberry farm! thanks :) add me 14wehttam

Leggy_612

Does anyone have the colossal movie screen? I would be willing to trade for it. I have some rare/exclusive items like the medieval stone column and some others. I also have the family score waterslide. Please let me know!! user: leggy6

ultrasonic3

@mirforbjs Do you know how @traveller is doing? I miss both of you on the forums. I think she mentioned you two communicate on social media. Tell her I say hi and hope all is well! Your friend Ultra

bananasbw

@ultrasonic3…I have passed on your message to Traveller. I know she has been busy so hopefully she will get a chance to respond. Your friend, bananabw

ultrasonic3

@bananasbw Thank you for passing on the message! I just want to be sure all my friends are still spared from this virus! Have a great day! Your grateful friend, Ultra

lilstinky

@ultrasonic3 – I heard from Traveller yesterday, and she said to say hello to everyone on the forum. She’s been very busy. It’s so nice to see the concern for one another on here. ~ momssanitytime

frankie98

Hi momssanitytime:) Please pass on my Hello to Traveller as well. I think about her and Mirforbjs and get concerned when I don’t see their names on the forum. Hope you are staying safe along with everyone else:) Have a great weekend:) Your friend frankie98:)

Comments are closed.