My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,849 replies, has 258 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 12 hours, 25 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Does anyone happen to have 2 extra Forest Tile Dining Chairs? I don’t have much to offer in for them, but I do have a bunch of Curio Shop Rares. My WW name is Kethryvertis.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

rlla14

I’m looking for the Fizzy Ginger Soda Dispenser from the Pirate Cove Minitheme. I’m wondering if anyone has EVER seen it? I bought an absurd number of ?? Boxes looking for it, and never saw a single one. I posted something a couple of months back, and no one commented on it. I’m starting to wonder just how rare this item is!! It it really out there?

ultrasonic3

@Roxy616 Thank you so much!!! I was so happy when I logged on later in the day and saw that I was once again a deluxe member. I remember you mentioning you were not sure if the trial had expired so I tried real hard not to get my hopes up. I cannot thank you enough for all you have done for me! Hugs! Ultra

Roxy616

Hi, Ultra…You’re more than welcome…Happy to do it! I had tried to enter the membership code for your account a couple of times on July 3 but couldn’t get it to work, so guess it was a bit too soon and had to wait until the next day. I still have no idea how long the codes are valid, but I’m really glad it hadn’t expired and that your membership could continue! Hope you had a great Fourth ~ Roxy

juliahope

Hello! Does anybody have some pop up tents like the ones from the husky pup peek-a-news that they are willing to trade? if you have any just tell me what you would like in return thanks!

frankie98

HI juliahope! Please send FR to love9050 and I can send you a couple of pop up tents:) Nothing needed in return, happy to help. Your friend frankie98:)

zumbapanda

Hello everyone my username is Zumbapanda! I am looking for any gem bows or gem cars! I am trying to make a gem themed Drive In Movie Theatre!! I hope we can be friends and I will totally send something in return or make a deal. Thank you for being so kind and sweet my Webkinz family.

Comments are closed.