My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,039 replies, has 208 voices, and was last updated by  lilstinky 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

libertynews

@dogfish, hi, how are you. Do you happen to have the handbag bed? I am making a movie star closet. I ended up with so many shoe racks I put them all around the room and it looks great. Plus I had the spree handbag and 2 dress rehearsal racks. Did you get all of the halloween challenge I have an extra if you need it. Oh, and my pets are so enjoying riding in their new car thank you again. libertypom :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogfish

@libertynews, Hi, I’m good, Hope all is well with you. Sure , NP. I will find one and send soon. I did get all my Halloween prizes, TY. Do you need that pumpkin throne? I will be sending out my special trick or treats soon, so get ready LOL DF

libertynews

@dogfish, I can’t wait. I love Halloween, any excuse for some candy and treats lol. No, thank you I did get the throne. I save up and keep one account deluxe, there are just too many good things on deluxe I think it is totally worth it.

libertynews

@dogfish, thank you so much for the goodies they are fantastic, absolutely perfect….talk to you later liberty :)

libertynews

@dogfish…Thank You so much for the treats. I am so happy, happy happy. I hope you have a fantastic Halloween. :) :) :) liberty

Brandolito

looking for the apple seeds or the apples from the seed x 3 so I can make the recicpes

kittymade10

I am not sure if these items are my want list or need list, so here are the items: Oak tree gazebo, tasty tea set, pink poodle pajamas, Secret serum, Neo-Gothic theme, palace princess wallpaper, plumpy’s engagement bracelet, Queen of hearts bed, mad hatter tea table and chair, rockers limo, Bratty Zum furniture, gingerbread shoes, a giant gum ball wardrobe, jukebox, stone tile Swiming pool, Alyssas music box, shoe rack, glass of lemonade, moon globe, Tabby Von Mow hot cup of coco, sugar-berry machine, jewelry box bed, Victorian garden bench, sailor costumes (2), elegant ballgown, enchanted Garden fountain, golden ball gown, apple cider press, Apple orchard barn, romantic dining table, McWolf holiday plushy, Sparky plushy, Molly plushy, Miss. Birdie plushy, Ella McWolf plushy, playing deck theme, Dr. Quack plushy, ice cream sandwich seeds (not tradeable), gum ball seeds, Christmas tree dress, emerald castle flooring and wallpaper, pretty petal gown, special celebration DJ booth, Wiz kinz bridge (unsure if you can trade the DJ booth, and the bridge.) Moon pie dispenser, and special celebration theme, green spring greenhouse, prize claw machine, luxury palace flooring, luxury palace wallpaper, pop diva condo flooring (if tradeable also I have the wallpaper), Olympus window, classic baroque theme, fall fest booth, and ppl talk about trading estore points, so please someone let me know about that. Sorry about the giant list. XD

@kittymade10~ I have the golden gown, shoe rack and Molly Plush coming your way and I will send Sparky Plush, Glass of Lemonade and the Victorian Bench tomorrow.

kittymade10

You are so kind!!! Thank you so much!

Happy to help!

kittymade10

Would you want a exclusive item.

No need to send anything back. I’m not sure there is anything I really need. :)

@kittymade10 – I have some of this, too, I will send your way.

pillroller59

kittymade I have a flowery greenhouse but it sounds like it is not the same as the green spring greenhouse requested. Do you have a use for the flowery greenhouse? Pillroller59

kittymade10

Any greenhouse would be amazing! Thanks for offering. :)

i have a neo gothic toilet I can send for your neo gothic theme.

kittymade10

I just got back from vacation and did not see this. I have the toilet already, but I don’t have the bed. Do you buy any chance have that?

Brandolito

thanks for the recipies but i wanted the apple from the seeds so i can make the recipie my self

Hi, I have a few things on my want list to go, I will post a list of things I have to trade also. @dogfish if you want anything on my for trade list please let me know since you have helped me complete so many rooms already. Also not sure if my items are worth what I am asking for so let me know if its not a fair trade. My want list, Halloween wallpaper and floor any kind, halloween bookshelfs, halloween fireplace, Blue bunk bed with magic W on it, psi banna couch, fashion magazine, cottage kit from wheel of wow. My trade list, these are rare items, appollo fountain, elegant fountain, rare gothic tv coffee table and clock, royal estate bed, work of art shrubbery. These are psi, poofy poodle chair, sand dune den, suddenly spring trampoline, three ring swing, woodland burrow bureau, spring egg car, fire truck, pink convertible. Big top circus super bed, and a rockerz fountain. Also a webkinz wishing well and any newer exclusives even the brand new ones. Please let me know

leenie

@PaAndMaWebkin, I sent you a Rickety Haunted Cottage, Fashion Magazine, and Spider Webbed Bookshelf. I hope that your UN starts with Joey. Please send a note back.

Hi, @leenie thanks so much for the items! Those are what I needed! If you or @dogfish want anything on my trade list just let me know, I would be happy to send.

dogfish

@PaAndMaWebkinz, I never need items sent back. I sent you the fireplace and one set of walls/floor. My acct is all Halloween, so LMK what else you need. You can check WI for the themes, pictures and names of items. Or just tell me which theme you have or need. I have all the banana furniture and will send the sofa. Is the bunk bed from spree? if yes NP. Thanks Leenie , you saved me time sending that kit. LOL Hugs DF

@dogfish sorry about not replying right away I have not been able to get on webkinz newz because of the ads are freezing so much. Thanks for the items, that was the wall and floor that matched with what I have in the room. I only need the spider webbed book shelf, a chair that has a pumpkin on it, three green slime rugs and two ghosts that go on the wall. The bunk bed I found out it was the year 10 bunk bed so I think it may be worth more so I can make it a dog theme room instead. I thank you and @leenie so much I can’t tell you how grateful I am to you all!

Comments are closed.