My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,039 replies, has 208 voices, and was last updated by  lilstinky 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

RayeWilde

Hi there, and happy Halloween everyone! Does anyone have Zingoz Switcherooz Arcade Unit, Zum Kinzbanz Wall Art, Security Guard Uniform Box, Movie Theatre Usher Outfit Box, Link’D Arcade Unit, Fast Food Waiter Outfit (Box), and/or Dogbeard’s Bathtub Battle Arcade Unit? Please let me know thank you! c:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@dogfish Thanks for the halloween gift it was so neat! I put them in my halloween rooms and it looks so good! Have a awesome and happy halloween!

Big thanks to everyone that helped me complete my Apple Farm! I am now looking for a water treadmill, blue fall window, and pink panda hat.

@sydneywydneypie Hi! I have the Water Treadmill. Do you have any Tetra Terrain Tundra Tiles, an Apple Barn, or a Tribal Totem? If not, I’ll just send you the treadmill – nothing needed in return. My UN is Izmir123. Thanks! :)

markg97

@Dogfish, Thank You so much for all the items you sent me yesterday, I was so not expecting it, food dispensing items are my favorite items and receiving one made me very happy. I hate to ask but do you have a full set dragon costumes from the jack-o-lantern this year? I really hate the fact that they don’t show up in the rooms anymore. Thanks again, hope all is well in your crazy world, take care and see you around W.W.

Hi everyone. I am looking for some Red Delicious Apple Seeds and some of the Apple Farm Grass Tiles. If anyone has enough to share, I would really appreciate it!

keuka01

@sydneywydnepie – I have some Red Delicious Apple Seeds I can give you. What is your user name? Mine is suze01. Sorry I don’t have any of the Apple Farm Grass.

Thank you! Mine is sydkinz06

dogfish

@sydneywydneypie, Hi, I sent the tiles. Nothing needed in return, I always keep extra to gift. DF

Comments are closed.