My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,852 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  teamascot 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

chanberry

Wondering if anyone has a spare Ancient Civilization Flooring! Happy to trade for it if need be. Thank you! -chanberry :^)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

netge

Hi @chanberry, I have some spare Ancient Civilisation Flooring and can send you one, but I have problems getting my phone to work. If you would like to send a friend request to my netg account I can send you one.

chanberry

Hi @netge!! I just sent you a request, thank you so so much!

frankie98

Hi Nate, I am having trouble posting so hope this isn’t a repeat:) Anyway thank you for the amazing planters! I love those and they look great in so many of my rooms! You are so thoughtful:-D Please let me know if I can help you in anyway. Have a Wacky Weekend LOL! PS I know Roxy sent the Gray curtains but if you need another I would be happy to send one:) Your friend frankie98:)

ultrasonic3

I’m looking for rare items from the curio shop, but only if they are extras you don’t want since I really don’t have much to trade. Ancient civilization flooring, 3 emperor’s dining chairs, Caesar’s chair, Aztec Artisan’s toy box, Quetzalcoati’s chamber be, turquoise dining table, ancient pyramid lamp, bed of pharaoh, bejeweled coffee table, equality egyptian Obelisk, Majestic throne, royal banquet chair (4) and the Medieval bed and medical dresser. I think I listed everything. Sorry it’s a lot but keep in mind I only want the stuff if it’s cluttering your dock. I visit Arte twice a day if I can! Thanks is advance to anyone who can help me out. Have a great day! Your grateful friend Ultra

frankie98

HI ultra, I have one Royal Banquet chair, the Medieval Bed I can send you:) Do you still need a Turquoise dining chair? I have one of those if you need it:) I know people have been sending you things so not sure if you still need that? Sorry I don’t have other items you need:( Just let me know if you want these:) Your friend frankie98:)

ultrasonic3

@frankie98 I need all of the items I have listed. As of this moment no one has sent me anything. I really appreciate your help frankie98. Thank you so much! Let me know if there is anything I can help you with. Your grateful friend Ultra

frankie98

I hope this doesn’t post twice:? My post don’t seem to show up or get posted in the correct spot? Anyway, found the Ancient civilization flooring also for you if you still need it:) I will need to send FR from my rosa907 account because that’s where some of these items are;) Just let me know what you still need:-D Your friend frankie98:)

ultrasonic3

@frankie98 Thank you so much! I need everything I posted to complete my rooms. I haven’t received anything as of yet. I just have a hard time posting in the I Need this item forum because its really a want. If I had patience I’m guessing I could get what I need before my deluxe membership expires. Really nice having 2 items a day from Arte. And since the lockdown it’s easier to be around during those times. Your grateful friend Ultra

frankie98

Hi ultra, so I’ll send the Royal banquet chair, Medieval Bed, and Ancient flooring:) Happy to help and nothing needed in return:) FR coming from rosa907 Your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

Hey Ultra, I sent you the Aztec Turquoise Dining Table, Royal Banquet Chair, and Medieval Dresser. Happy to help! Have fun decorating. Your friend blurayne

Nate4555

Hi@ultrasonic3, I have the turquoise dining table I can send, please send me a friend request, Nate4555

ultrasonic3

@Nate4555 Thank you so much Nate4555. Blurayne just sent me that but I would love to be your friend! Maybe I can help you out some day. Your hopeful friend, Ultra

Roxy616

Hi, Ultra, Sent you a Royal Banquet Chair and a couple of Emperor’s Dining Thrones…Sending a third Emperor’s Dining Throne from my esh25 account. Will keep an eye out in the Curio Shop for the Caesar’s Chair, Azetec Artisan’s Toy Box, Quetzacoatl’s Chamber Bed, and more Turquoise Dining Chairs, if needed. Let me know if you need any Knight’s Armor decor or wall banners from the Medieval Theme, and I’ll be happy to send. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Dr Quack Fan

Never seen ‘em.

starbrite1

If anyone has any of these rare items, I would be happy to trade another rare item in return: neo gothic dining chairs, aztec dining chairs, wonderland flooring, caesar’s chair, or tasteful and tasty tea set (its a table from the wonderland theme). Thank you, shanloveshorses. :)

blurayne

I sent you the Table, Flooring and a Neo Gothic Dining Chair. Nothing needed in return. Enjoy! ~ blurayne

HolyGround

Thank you Blurayne! :)

HolyGround

p.s. I’m shanloveshorses sister ;) she really likes them!

Does anyone happen to have 2 extra Forest Tile Dining Chairs? I don’t have much to offer for them, but I do have a bunch of Curio Shop Rares. My WW name is Kethryvertis.

Comments are closed.