My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 9 hours, 33 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

animalmomkls

Hi Webkinz Friends, Thanks to many wonderful friends, I’m now only missing the Fresh Lemonade from the Fresh Lemonade Stand. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sparky1109

I have one coming your way now! :-)

animalmomkls

Thanks @Sparky1109! I’m so very happy to have all of them now. Yay! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

chanberry

Hi y’all!! I’m desperately looking for an Ornate Oriental Spa; this item comes with the Chow Chow pet. If you do have one to spare I’m happy to trade for it! My user is chanberry, thank y’all so much!

animalmomkls

Good Morning Webkinz Friends, Sally featured Lemonades today in her Special Report. And, I was reading Webkinz News while sitting at the table, drinking my cup of Lime and Honey Water this morning. Made me laugh! So this morning I’m looking for a Lively Lemonade from the Lemonade Maker, a Fresh Lemonade From the Fresh Lemonade Stand, and a Lavender Lemonade From the Lavender Patio Plant. I also need a Fizzy Lemonade the PSF of the Rainbow Sparkle Fawn and a Lightning Lemonade from the Firefly. Thanks! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Hey @animalmomkls! I sent you a fizzy lemonade and some other foods I hope you like. Enjoy! Unicorn

animalmomkls

Hi @Unicornluv246, Thanks so much for the beautiful food. I really appreciate you helping me with my food collection. Hope you have a fabulous day! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

lilstinky

Good morning! I sent the lively lemonade. Wish I had the others to send to you. momssanitytime

animalmomkls

Hi @lilstinky, Thanks so much for the Yummy Lemonade. Hope you have a wonderful day! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Roxy616

Hi, @animalmomkls, Sent you the Lively Lemonade, Lavender Lemonade, and Lightning Lemonade…Enjoy! Hugs, Roxy <3

animalmomkls

Hi @Roxy616, Thanks so much for the yummy lemonades and beautiful plushies. The Lavender Lemonade is so beautiful. And, I was thrilled to get the Barn Owl. I really appreciate your help with my collection. Thanks again! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Roxy616

@animalmomkls, You’re more than welcome…So glad I could help with some of the items you needed! Hugs, Roxy <3

balletbear5M

Hi everyone! I was looking through my dock this weekend and found some outfits that I’d love to finish. I would be so grateful if anyone could send the following:
      PURPLE SPARKLING TIARA
      AMETHYST HAIR BOW
      SASSY SAMBA SHOES
      FRIENDSHIP BRACELET SHOES
      AURORA CROWN
      ICE PRINCESS SHOES
      SPRING VINE FLOWER CROWN
      ZIRCON HAIR BOW
      As always, let me know if there is anything you’d like in return! Thank you all for being such a kind and caring community! :)

crysjasmine3

Hi all! Looking for gem bows, wind up belt, pretty bow flats, and wizard glasses and shoes! Please let me know if you have any of the following; I’d be more than happy to trade for them! My user is whxhw; thanks in advance :)

Comments are closed.