My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hello webkinz friends ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
      My webkinz username is acacsss

WHAT I WANT:
      Seeds: Mango seeds, Orange tree seeds, Hazelnut tree seeds, Macadamia nut tree seeds/

PSI: Milk Cart fridge – Bernese Mountain Dog/
      Cupcake Baker’s Table – Cupcake Pup/
      Decadent Dessert Display – Choco Vanilla Pony/
      Beachside Gazebo – Tropical Island Pup/
      Culinary Cat Counter – Silversoft Cat/
      Wild Fields Window – Dandy Lion/

DELUXE DAY ITEMS: Precious Persian Rug, Fall Fest Pinecone Arrangement, Tiled Glass Shower, Hall Tree Bench, White Washer Dryer, Modern Stone Fireplace/

DELUXE MONTHLY CHALLENGE: Candy Striped Dresser, Posh Penthouse Sofa and Chair/

POSH PENTHOUSE THEME: Wallpaper, kitchen counter/

DELUXE GIFT BOX CLOTHINGS ITEMS: Bell Bottom Crop Top, Colorful Jumpsuit, Vintage BOHO Dress, Tartan Skirt Suit, Beige Lounge Suit/

Indoor Palm Plant from
      Growing seeds Mystery Box 2/

WHAT I CAN TRADE:
      Gemstone windows:
      Peridot Dog Gemstone window & a Diamond Doggy window/

PSIs:Monkey Business Sofa, Wild Safari Print Screen, Horse Show Victory Photo, Three Ring Swing , Turtle Shell Racer, Shinin’ Rhino Truck, Cozy Lop Crop and Hopping Drum Kit that was PSI of the Hopping Bunny?/

Beds:Starburst Cloud Bed, Acropolis Bed, Crystal Palace Bed, Waffle Iron Bed, Christmas Wishes Bunk Bed, Cozy Bed, Window

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

animalmomkls

Hi @ClairebearWebkin, Wow! I have been trying to decide between the Starburst Cloud Bed and the Over the Rainbow bed for weeks now and trading for the Starburst Cloud Bed would make my decision easier. LOL I also would just love the Monkey Business Sofa. It’s so cute. I have extra Mango Seeds and Macadamia Nut Tree Seeds. Let me know if you are interested. I’m animalmomkls here and in WW. Thanks, animalmomkls : )

Awesome! Just sent you a request ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ I would love to trade the Starburst Cloud Bed for the Mango seeds! I think I will hold onto the sofa for a future possible trade if that’s alright with you, so no need for the Macadamia Nut seed

animalmomkls

Hi @ClairebearWebkin, Thanks so much for the bed. I love it. I just sent you the seeds. Hope you have an awesome week. Thanks again! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Roxy616

Hi, @ClaireBearWebkinz, Sending you the Tiled Glass Shower and Hall Tree Bench…Sorry I don’t have more from your list. Hope you have a great week! Roxy :)

Oh WOW!! X,0 What a surprise! Thank you so so much Roxy! Are you sure there’s nothing I can offer you in returm!? You are too kind! ʕ´,•ᴥ•`ʔ

MORE WHAT I CAN TRADE

BEDS:Starburst Cloud Bed, Acropolis Bed, Crystal Palace Bed, Waffle Iron Bed, Christmas Wishes Bunk Bed, Cozy Bed, Window on the World bed and Soft Gray Daybed/

DELUXE MONTHLY ITEMS:Sweet Spring Wig, Fall Leave Wings, Clockwall Safe/

PALACE PRINCESS THEME:
        Her Serene Highness Sofa, Viscountess Vanity Table, Baroness Bookshelf, Entitled Tapestry/

PWRSIAN PALACE THEME:
        Sultan’s Settle, Flying Cozy Carpet/

BEAUTIFUL BIRCH THEME:
        Beautiful Birch dresser, Beautiful Birch stool/

YOU AND ME THEME:
        You and me lamp, you and me window/

TULIP THEME:Tulip Lamp/

SEEDS:Blood Orange Tree Seeds/

OTHER ITEMS:Emerald Gemster, Moonberry Marmalade Machine, Webkinz Day Crystal Fountain, Emerald Gemster, Fresh Water Waterfall, deluxe theme monthly item Pretty Pink cabinet, Aurora Borealis Flooring, deluxe item Haunted Hotel Lobby Desk, Shamrock Throne, Quicksand, Outdoor Gem Shimmer Stone Seat, Chocolate Shop Table/

crysjasmine3

Hi! I have a packet of hazelnut seeds I’m willing to trade for the Emerald Gemster! Just let me know! My UN is whxhw :)

Hellooo, sorry, I’ve already made a trade receiving the hazelnut seeds, if you had anything else on my list I’d love to make a trade ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

crysjasmine3

No worries! Unfortunately I don’t have anything else on your list, but thanks anyway :)

iyoung42

hi I’d love to trade something for the blood orange tree seeds!

Great, however I did have one other offer for the blood orange tree seeds. Do you have anything that I’m looking for in return? :0 The other trader mentioned, they might choose something else if had another trader interested

Grandma001

Hi @ClairbearWebkinz, Are you interested in trading your Cozy Lop Crop Bed for a Culinary Cat Counter and Precious Persian Rug?

Yes!! I’d love too! Just give me your username or you can request me at acacsss ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Grandma001

Sent you a request

Just sent the Crop Lop Bed your way ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ Thanks so much!

Hello! I am looking for these items: 1. Palace Princess Wallpaper & Flooring 2. Mad Hatter Chairs 3. Any Wonderland E-Store Items 4. Baroness Bookshelf 5. Contessa Candle Lamp 6. Contessa Candle Wall Sconce 7. Entitled Tapestry 8. Royal Reign Rug 9. Spoiled Royal Side Table 10. Viscountess Vanity Chair 11. Sovereign Stained Glass Window 12. Blue Minaret Vase 13. Desert Destiny Window 14. Embroidered Persian Pedestal 15. Golden Oil Lamp of Persia 16. Jade Persian Rug 17. Pile of Persian Pillows 18. Violet Persian Rug 19. Grand Persian Lamp 20. Sofreh Dining Table. I have rare and exclusive items to trade! Please let me know if you have any of these!

frankie98

Hope this doesn’t post twice:) Hello everyone! I’m looking for the Garden Patio Fire Pit that was a deluxe day prize from 2017:) I would love to use it in my ski village that I am working on> If you have one to spare I would be happy to trade you something for it:) I have older retired exclusive items, a couple retired superbeds, older PSI’s and lots of other things . If you are looking for something special please let me know and I will try and find it for you. Thank you for looking and for always being so willing to help:) Hope you all have a great weekend:) Your friend frankie98 ID love9050

Rebick

Hi everyone! I am really into superbeds and bunk beds and was wondering if anybody had some they were willing to spare. I can trade for any of these items if you have them. My username is rebick. Thank you so much!

Faithlovefan

Hi everyone! I am really into the retired themes. I was wondering if anyone has some of the items from the Kooky Scientist theme (that you cannot get in challenges or the CS), the football theme, or the space theme (specifically the earth table)? I understand if they are hard to get but I figured I would ask. I would really appreciate them! I can trade for them if you happen to have them. Thank you <3 -Faithlovefan (the same username on Webkinz)

Comments are closed.