My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,856 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  Pearl757 5 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

crysjasmine3

Hello everyone! I’m looking for the following pieces of clothing to complete some of my outfits (and a few others because they’re so cute lol!)

SEEKING: Bee-autiful dress, luna moth antennae & slippers, balloon animal costume hat & shoes, butterfly fascinator & ballet flats, sassy samba outfit, beautiful assistant outfit

FOR TRADE: Bee-autiful slippers, sweet snail slippers, dolphin shades, flower hair clip, fun flamingo glasses, free ride zingoz hat, sham rockin’ bandana, hazelnut seeds, woodland tiara, checkered shirt, fall zip polo, howlin’ hoody vest, craving candy hat, knitted sweater, panda t-shirt, chic winter dress, darling winter coat, fire kings robe, holiday robe, pop star dress, bee-autiful armchair, trading card sofa, zingoz bubble blower, nafaria poster, time warp clock

My UN is whxhw! Just let me know if there’s anything you’d like that’s not on this list :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

animalmomkls

Hi @98654321, Thanks Sandi! My goodness you made my day. It was Christmas in July. I truly appreciate your generosity and kindness. Please let me know if you are ever looking for anything. I would love to help. Thanks so much! Your very grateful friend, animalmomkls : )

Hi @animalmomkls You’re very welcome, happy to help! Have a great week! :-) Sandi

Grandma001

@Unicornluv246 – I have some Egyptian pieces and would need to check on the air hockey. What estore items were you interested in trading?

bugzkinz

Hey Grandma001, If Unicornluv246 isn’t interested in the Egyptian pieces, I absolutely am! I have been desperately looking for them since coming back to Webkinz after a long break and learning the theme was retired :( I have a bunch of older and retired items that I would like to trade for. The Retired Exclusive items I have to trade are; magic carpet, undersea porthole, Zingoz bubble blower, elephant fountain, toadstool table, dex dangerous space fighter. Other rares I have to trade are; daredevil bed (retired superbed), haunted refrigerator, trading card 2.0 dresser, trading card 2.0 toy box. Best, Bugzkinz/flower0223

Grandma001

Hi @bugzkinz, I would consider the daredevil bed. I already have extras of the other items. Unicorn had expressed interest in trading estore items with someone for Egyptian items. That’s why I posted to them. But I have more than one of some items so let me know what you want the most and I’ll see what I have.

bugzkinz

Hello again, I would be interested in trading the Bed of the Pharaoh for the Daredevil bed. Let me know what you think :)

Grandma001

@bugzkinz – Since I posted to Unicorn I need to limit to what I can offer and still be able to trade with them. I can trade a Royal Banquet Table, Golden Hippo Fridge, Sofa of the Nile or Egyptian Vase, If you are interested in one of these items for the bed let me know.

rlla14

What are you still looking for? I might be interested in the Dex Dangerous Space Fighter.

bugzkinz

Hi @rlla14, I would be interested in trading for following for the Dex Dangerous Space Fighter… Let me know if you’re interested :)
            - Bed of the Pharaoh
            - Ra’s Golden Bureau
            - Majestic Throne
            - Sofa of the Nile
            - Royal Banquet Table
            - Elegant Egyptian Vanity

frankie98

Hi everyone! Not sure where this if from and how rare it is but I saw on the featured fountain page the Rainbow Fountain of WOW! Would any one have an extra they would like to trade? I just spent 30 minutes listing items and got bad gateway so nothing went through:( Instead of doing everything over I will list a few things that might interest someone but to much to list so>>>> SEEDS> CANDY CANE, MARSHMALLOW, DATE PALM TREE SEEDS> MOST ALL OLD RETIRED EXCLUSIVES, RARE> BED OF PHAROAH, MAJESTIC THRONE, GRAND EGPTIAN COLUMN, MISC> GRAPE GARDEN BARREL BED, GIVING THANKS TABLE, BRIGHT BAZZAR FOUNTAIN, PSI’S> BEAVER LODGE BED, ENDANGERED ASIAN ELEPHANT SHOWER, BEST IN SHOW THRONE, CHERRY BLOSSOM BIRD LOVESEAT, LOTS OF CHOCOLATE BOOTH, GREAT OUTDOORS WINDOW, ELEGANT SETTEE, HIDDEN HOT SPRING, FABLED FIREFLACE, CANOPY HAMMOCK, TAKE IT EASY THROUGH (POT BELLIED PIG) RIBBON CAVE WINDOW, MOLTEN MAGMA BED, BEAUTIFUL SWAN MIRROR, GARNET RETRVIER DESK AND CHAIR (NO PRINT) and lots of others if you are looking for something special:) Just ask and I will try and find it:) Mostly from old pets:) A FEW FETIRED SUPERBEDS, POTM, DEX’S LUGBOT LOOKOUT, PLAYFUL PICTURE. UNDERSEA GLASS FLOORING:) Thanks so

Hey frankie! I have zero clue where that fountain came from nor do I have it I’m so sorry. Yes I agree the bad gateway blues is coming back. I’m interested in the bed of pharoah as well as the egyptian items and maybe for potm the air hockey arcade unit? I’m inspired to make an arcade now lol. What for these very hard to find in trading room items? I can try to dig up some estore and retired I might have. Let me know what you are looking for. Thanks! Unicorn

frankie98

Hey Unicorn! Thank you for the feedback! This fountain seems to be a mystery so I guess its pretty rare! Maybe someone can tell me where it is from even if they don’t have one to trade:) I’m very curious now! I think I will hold on to my items just in case someone does have the fountain for trade:) I’m only hoping to trade for the fountain at this time but thank you for offering to look for other items:) Have a great day! Your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

Hey @frankie98 that fountain was an Estore Points Promo back in 2011. It is gorgeous! When you click on it rainbow colored water shoots upwards. I thought I had 2 of them but I have not had any luck finding the other one; maybe I traded it off. If I find it, I will send it your way. Your friend blurayne

frankie98

Hi blurayne and grandma001! Thank you for solving the mystery of the rainbow WOW fountain for me! All I can say is WOW! I had no idea it was that rare and valuable and I feel kind of silly asking for someone to trade for one! It looks so pretty and I have never seen it before:) Time to give up my quest and I am grateful for your help:) I would have never even asked if I knew it was that rare. I’m just happy to have an answer:0 You both are amazing and wonderful friends;) Your no longer baffled friend frankie98:)

Grandma001

From what I could find, it looks like the Rainbow Fountain of Wow was a free Deluxe Items available for short period of time. It was introduced in January 2012 and last available in April 2013 when deluxe members could get a free one at the estore (sorry, I wasn’t deluxe then). Some people reported it as a prize from a mystery bag in the summer of 2014. The site where I found values posted places the value of that item as being worth 150,000 kc (recommend cap).

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – I hope you don’t mind if I pop into the discussion about the Rainbow Fountain of WOW. I have just one and I’ve completely forgotten how I got it. I was on a Webkinz break during 2011 – 2014, the years blurayne and grandma001 got their fountain. I’ve been Deluxe since mid 2016 and really never bought anything from the Estore until 2017. I think I would have remembered if I traded for it in the clubhouse. Was it a recycled prize that was a deluxe day gift or challenge prize? I’ve tried to research it, but all I can find is that it was an Estore Promo. I’m like you, Frankie – I like to know where items come from. Popping back out ;-) alphacat

frankie98

Thanks for popping in alphacat! Nice to hear from you on the mystery Rainbow Fountain of WOW!!! I know I can count on my friends to help find the answer:) I’m not very good at researching items:) The only thing I know is the insider and I even can’t find things on there! I think the conclusion is that it is very rare and valuable item:) For those of you that have it. I think those new stepping stone tile prizes in the park from Sofie would be so cute with it:) Have a great day and hop you are still enjoying your gardening:) Your friend frankie98:)

bugzkinz

Hey frankie98, I’m sorry to hear about how elusive the Rainbow Fountain of WOW is! I wish I had one to trade :( If you are ever interested in trading for the Bed of Pharaoh, Majestic Throne, or Grand Egyptian Column, I would be extremely interested! I have a bunch of older and retired items that I would like to trade for. The Retired Exclusive items I have to trade are; magic carpet, undersea porthole, Zingoz bubble blower, elephant fountain, toadstool table, dex dangerous space fighter. Other items I have to trade are; daredevil bed (retired superbed), haunted refrigerator, trading card 2.0 dresser, trading card 2.0 toy box. Best, Bugzkinz/flower0223

frankie98

Hi bugzkinz, I would like to save my Egyptian items to hopefully one day find someone that might have an extra fountain and need my items:) Probably will never happen but just in case I can’t give up my items at this time:) I hope you understand and thank you for your offer:) Have a great day:) Your friend frankie98

bugzkinz

No worries at all! I completely understand! Best, Bugzkinz

sarah1215

Hiya Frankie!! I totally thought I had the fountain you were looking for, but turns out I actually have an extra Pink Fountain of WOW instead of the rainbow fountain. But please let me know if you’re looking for the pink one as well because I have an extra I can absolutely trade! Good luck in your search and I’ll keep an eye out for the rainbow fountain! -clemson151298

frankie98

Hi sarah1215! Thank you so much for checking for me on the Rainbow Fountain:) I really didn’t know it was that rare? When I saw it on the feature page I thought I would love to use it in a spa room I want to create and thought I would see if anyone had one they wanted to trade:) I would be very interested in trading for your extra Pink Fountain of WOW:) Didn’t know there was a pink one??? It would work great for my spa idea:) Is there anything on my list that you would be interested in? Or something else you are looking for I might have? I couldn’t list everything but let me know and I will be happy to check:) I appreciate you offering to keep a look out for the rainbow one:) That would be a huge help:) Your friend frankie98:) ID love9050

rlla14

What are you still looking for? I do NOT have the fountain, sorry. I might be interested in the Dex’s Lugbot Lookout.

frankie98

Hi rlla14, Thank for asking what I am needing but the only thing I am still looking for is the Fountain of WOW:) I probably will never find it but one can hope:) Maybe I will get lucky one day:) Thanks frankie98:)

dogfish

Hi Frankie, do you still need the fountain? I have some of all three. Pink, blue and rainbow. LMK Sorry it took so long to post, but I am really trying to get off this site for good. I still read it unfortunately while doing PAN. I’ll check back later DF

frankie98

OH my gosh DF! I didn’t know there where that many fountains! I don’t have any of them:) I would be thrilled with any of the three but I saw the Rainbow one on the Featured Fountain page and just thought It was so pretty and wanted to make a spa room using it if I could find one:) I don’t feel right accepting it without giving you something is return:) I know I don’t have much that you probably would want but if there is anything I can send you from my list I would be happy to:) I miss hearing from you on this forum but understand:/ Hope you are doing well and are you going back to college soon? Or are you continuing online? Take care and pop in and say hi when you can:) Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Thank you so much DF:) You are an amazing and generous friend! I wish I could repay your kindness in some way. Please let me know if I ever can. Your friend frankie98:)

Can anyone send me the Webkinz studio or deluxe sets? I am making a movie room and never have enough kinzcash.

Or any other good movie room items.

blurayne

Hey I sent you the studio and a set and an actor. Hope this helps. :) blurayne

Comments are closed.