My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,856 replies, has 261 voices, and was last updated by  gaboo2020 1 day, 14 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

14wehttam

From my friend chan: Hi y’all! I was wondering if anyone had Stone Temple Walls, Stone Circle Flooring, Persian Palace Flooring, Atlantis Flooring, Atlantis Wallpaper, or the Lunar Moon Bed? Lmk if you want anything to trade! My user is chanberry :^)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bugzkinz

Hey everyone! I am looking to trade for a few items! I am interested in finding…. The Adolescent Zangoz, The Mona Ducka and The Poodle with the Pearl Earring. I am willing to trade for…
      Retired Exclusive
      - Magic Carpet
      - Undersea Porthole
      - Zingoz Bubble Blower
      - Elephant Fountain
      - Toadstool Table
      - Dex Dangerous Space Fighter
      Other Rares
      - Trading Card 2.0 Dresser
      - Trading Card 2.0 Toy Box
      - Haunted Refrigerator
      Thanks for any help you can give in tracking down these items! Best, Bugzkinz

morgana88

Hey all, I’m looking for a Dex Dangerous Master Control Chair, my username is morgana88. I’m willing to trade for it! Thank you!

morgana88

No longer needed! Thank you~!

Roxy616

Hi, @katewebkinzfun, I’ll be happy to help with some of the items you’re looking for. I do have an extra of the Palace Princess Wallpaper and Flooring and would love to send them to you but, unfortunately, they aren’t KinzPostable. I can send you the Contessa Candle Wall Sconce, Entitled Tapestry, Royal Reign Rug, Sovereign Stained Glass Window, Desert Destiny Window, Embroidered Persian Pedestal, Golden Oil Lamp of Persia, and the Violet Persian Rug…Nothing needed in return. Please send a friend request to Roxy616 and be sure to let me know what your Webkinz World username is if it’s different than the one you used here so I’ll know who to send these to. ~ Roxy :)

iyoung42

Hello, Everyone im working on designing a webkinz Spa. If anyone has a curved green creak tile that’d be awesome. or just anything that seems to fit the idea! Im also making a classroom so any placeable desk school/homework items or suggestions would be cool

Grandma001

Hi @iyoung42 – I can send the curved green creek tile.

Grandma001

Package sent

iyoung42

Thank you soo much!!

crysjasmine3

Hi! I don’t have many school themed items, but I do have a Booger’s Times Table Poster if you’d like it for your school theme! Just LMK; my UN is whxhw :)

crysjasmine3

Hi! I don’t have many school themed items, but I do have a Booger’s Times Table Poster if you’d like it! Just LMK; my UN is whxhw :)

Comments are closed.