My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,856 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  Pearl757 5 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Looking for a Rock Ledge Bed. Traded my original one away many years ago. Open to any offers including trades & such, username is kenzielea2010. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

@iyoung42, I sent you a friend request, but maybe iyoung42 isn’t the right username. Is your Webkinz World username the same as on here? If not, please let me know, and I’ll try again so that I can get the Porthole Window and Lake Flooring over to you. ~ Roxy616

frozenanna2

If it’s possible… can someone send me the Flappy Pet Buddy? If it’s possible? Send request to frozenanna2

frozenanna2

Hey guys, i just wanted you all to know, you guys are the best! Everyone here is SO nice. I think Webkinz is the best game i’ve ever played. Thanks Webkinz. This is frozenanna2

frozenanna2

Hey guys! Does anyone have, the 600 Slugger Trophy, the Elegant Party Dress, the Zingoz Dress, the Amethyst Dress AKA (Sophia the First Dress). The Pixie Dress, the Princess Party Dress, the Retired Pretty Panda Dress,the Gymbo’s Webkinz Dress, and the Blue Bird Dress. If any of you have any of those, lmk-(Let me know). Send the request to frozenanna2 i would really appreciate it! Thanks you guys. Also lmk if you want to join my Ganz Members Only Club. Ask me about it first. Thanks for you’re support. ~frozenanna2

Comments are closed.