My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 4 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bellalicious

hi! does anyone have the maple dipped apple tree seeds? i can’t seem to find them anywhere. my user name is babalichious and please tell me if there is anything you’d like in return, thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@bellalicious – I think I have some! I will add you and send to you. :-)

@bellalicious – I just sent you a friend request! I have a package I can send you for free. Nothing needed in return!

bellalicious

thank you doodlebug!

ajteddy716

I guys I am looking for holographic dress, starry nights dress and wig, or any mystery clothes or back to school clothes. My username is ajteddy716 please let me know what you need for them .

frozenanna2

Hey guys! Does anyone have Wacky Marshmallows, or the Rocky Hot Springs? I’ve been looking for the Rocky Hot Springs for months now. If u have it please tell me. Send the request to, frozenanna2 thanks!

Hi everyone, I am looking for the following and will trade/gift multiple for any of them. I have rares, exclusives, retired, valued, superbeds, etc. Looking for the Egyptian throne (called majestic throne), a gem bow, (doesnt matter which one) the egyptian dresser, (called Ra’s Golden Bureau) the Signature couch, (it’s a long red couch) anything from the Zum field guide, and the Persian Sandstone spa. Would really appreciate some help, I will trade you guys awesome items in return.

Blacklab1234

Looking for a topaz birthstone bow! I’m willing to trade ALOT for it (I have priceless, cheeky dog and cat PSI, etc)

Comments are closed.