My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,855 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  Pearl757 2 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi all! I am looking for a pair of boots from a couple years ago – I don’t know the official name of them, but they are blue boots with clouds on them and they are from the birdwatching event in 2018. They were the mobile prize for catching the flying Chickadee. Here’s the Webkinz Newz page: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/announcements/birdwatching-101-find-the-flying-lil-chickadee-on-mobile/ – My username is doodlebug72898 and I’ll be happy to trade for them!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi doodlebug – those are the Blue Sky Boots and I have an extra pair for you :-) expect a package from alphacat2.

@Alphaowlbear – Thank you! I got them! They’re so cute!!

Hey Kenzielea2010 :) I have a Rock Ledge Bed, if you are still looking for one. I’ll take any PSI or item your not using :) My user is Mutchie50.

stormie24

Hi friends! if anyone would like to trade any exclusive or rare items I have the veggie fest clothing if anyone needs it! I currently have the outfit and trying to make someone else happy that wants it! my user is Stormie24 so add me if you want it and send me things you would like to trade and I will send you the outfit! first come first served.

@stormie24 – Do you still have these? I will send you some stuff I’ve been wanting to offload! Do you have anything you are particularly looking to trade for for the clothes?

recipesleuth

I would like any extra seeds that anyone has, they are my favorite! I have lots of things to trade!

stormie24

I have some if you want it! just add me Stormie24

elli313

Does anyone have any spare cantaloupe seeds from yesterday? I wasn’t able to log in as I was on a plane all day. I am also looking for cherry tomato and onion seeds! My username is elli313. If you need celery or red delicious apple tree seeds I have those to trade!

elli313

All I am looking for now is cantaloupe seeds if anyone has 1 pack to spare!

bellalicious

hi elli313, i have extra of all of those. happy to send them to you. expect a request from babablichious :)

elli313

Thanks so much! I accepted the request! :)

stormie24

do you have one also? please :) my name is Stormie24

bellalicious

sending you a friend request. cantaloupe seeds, right?

Comments are closed.