~NEED CITIZENS OF KINZVILLE ITEMS,(like Fluffington armchairs…)!!!~ By JEWELS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~NEED CITIZENS OF KINZVILLE ITEMS,(like Fluffington armchairs…)!!!~ By JEWELS

This topic contains 230 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  jewels250 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 07:38 PM

HI! I really need Fluffington armchairs, Ms. Cowaline reading chair and many other Citizen of Kinzville items. I have lots to offer!!! Thanks.

HI JEWELS, I still have the Fluffington Chair for you. I need your cupcake forklift and your solar car. Did you see anything from my list that I can add? Please lmk. Thanks. Your friend, Cruisingal

dogfish

Hi, Jewels, I don’t think my post made it through yesterday. I sent you Plumpy’s desk/chair and the shelf. I just need the vanity, have everything else. Thanks for helping me complete my theme. TTYL Chloe

3queenie3

3queenie3 wrote on 2012-06-18 at 11:59 AM

I think I have them all, clothing as well, Dr quacks medical bed, Fred Rovers Couch, The Chairs, Desks, all of them, if you havent traded yet

I think maybe my post got lost? Cause I seriously do have all the pieces of furniture, multiples of all of them, I’m sorta a hoarder, plus I loved that series so I have the, clothes as well. I have every lava-red, blue, green and purple…hmm am I missing one? also have most all of the condo and trading card furniture as well……….do I need to list maybe some of the items I’m looking for or am I just out of this rodeo all together? This is the first time I’ve tried the forums, it just always looks like so much fun and everyone looks so successful at it

friendly1

adrrar wrote on 2012-06-18 at 11:44 AM

friendly1 wrote on 2012-06-18 at 12:22 AM
      adrrar,
      It is so good to see you back buddy! I have missed you so much. I hope that you don’t stay away that long again. Now there must be something I can help you find.
      friendly1

And I’ve missed you! I’m not going to again, I promise… I’ll try to make up a “wants” list, ok?

adrrar,
      I wanted to ask you if you would be interested at all in trading your VIP item for my VIP item. The ones we showed each other last night. The only reason I ask is because I have two of those, Please don’t say yes just to make me happy. If you prefer to keep your item, it is OK with me. I will find something different for sure. I hope to see you soon again and await your list.

friendly1

3queenie3

I think I have them all, clothing as well, Dr quacks medical bed, Fred Rovers Couch, The Chairs, Desks, all of them, if you havent traded yet

adrrar

friendly1 wrote on 2012-06-18 at 12:22 AM

adrrar,
      It is so good to see you back buddy! I have missed you so much. I hope that you don’t stay away that long again. Now there must be something I can help you find.
      friendly1

And I’ve missed you! I’m not going to again, I promise… I’ll try to make up a “wants” list, ok?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.