NEED eStore POINTS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives NEED eStore POINTS

This topic contains 98 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Bullet

<p>I have most priceless, promo, new, estore, sig, rockerz psi. Please let me know what you need for how many points!! :D
    </p>

Bullet

Woozle wrote on 2012-12-03 at 08:42 PM

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-03 at 08:27 PM

Woozle wrote on 2012-12-03 at 05:23 PM

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-03 at 05:03 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-03 at 01:05 PM
      Hi Bullet. I have Estore points for trade. Do you mind perhaps listing some of the things you have to give for them? PLMK, thanks. :) *AIW

Sure! Here goes.. [New PSI] Celestial Unicorn, White AND Red Peppermint Unicorn, Signature White Tiger PSI. All of last month psi. [PROMO] Every gem car, Licorice Dress, Melody, Burger Costume, Glacial Fox PSI, Shoe Bathtub, Red Velvet Couch, Zingoz Zangoz Bouncer, Pink Zebra PSI, Pumpkin Launcher, Apprentice Owl PSI, Sleepy Woodland Dragon PSI. I’m sure there are others, so just ask. :) [Priceless] ALL priceless clothing, and most furniture.. Just ask. :) Hope that gives you a good idea of what I can offer, and I WILL send first.

Haiiii so i need lyk a lot of ur stuff. How many points would u need 4 your celestial unicorn psi, pink zebra psi, sig white tiger psi, red velvet couch and sleepy woodland dragon psi??? PLMKASAP!!!

How much do you think you can offer? They’re your points, so I’ll see what you think first.

Uhhh… well I no u can buy pretty much any webkinz item on ioffer for 3 dollars, so mayb like 5000 points for each??? idk what ur really suppost to offer 4 stuff like this, so plmk!!!

Yeah, I can probably even do 4,000 points for each. Could you please send a friend request to Bulllett (3 L’s, 2 T’s) so we can find each other in the Trading Room?

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-03 at 05:57 PM

sisterleah1965 wrote on 2012-12-03 at 11:41 AM
      I have some estore points. Would be willing to trade for a neo-golithic bed or neo-golithic wardrobe. Also, I really like girl’s clothing. i just started webkinz in 2010, ao all of the old retired items, like webkins jeans, bunny ears, and such, would love to have. I would do at least 5000 points each for the neo-golithic items and let me know what you would need for the clothing. Thanks!!!

Hi there! What do you think you would give for Wacky Jeans, White Bunny Ears, and Plumpy’s Glasses? They’re your points, so I’ll let you decide what is fair. (:

I would love the Wacky Jeans, white bunny ears and plumpy’s glasses!!!

Wacky Jeans: 5000
      Bunny ears: 5000
      Plumpy: 6000

Just let me know!!! My user name is the same: sisterleah1965. Thanks!

SMG & SMG2

Hi
      I do not have any estore points but i was just asking, do u have sour gumball seeds, cares dining set or the chef wallpaper?
      PLMKASAP!! thanks!

Woozle

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-03 at 08:27 PM

Hi Bullet. I have Estore points for trade. Do you mind perhaps listing some of the things you have to give for them? PLMK, thanks. :) *AIW

Sure! Here goes.. [New PSI] Celestial Unicorn, White AND Red Peppermint Unicorn, Signature White Tiger PSI. All of last month psi. [PROMO] Every gem car, Licorice Dress, Melody, Burger Costume, Glacial Fox PSI, Shoe Bathtub, Red Velvet Couch, Zingoz Zangoz Bouncer, Pink Zebra PSI, Pumpkin Launcher, Apprentice Owl PSI, Sleepy Woodland Dragon PSI. I’m sure there are others, so just ask. :) [Priceless] ALL priceless clothing, and most furniture.. Just ask. :) Hope that gives you a good idea of what I can offer, and I WILL send first.

Haiiii so i need lyk a lot of ur stuff. How many points would u need 4 your celestial unicorn psi, pink zebra psi, sig white tiger psi, red velvet couch and sleepy woodland dragon psi??? PLMKASAP!!!

How much do you think you can offer? They’re your points, so I’ll see what you think first.

Uhhh… well I no u can buy pretty much any webkinz item on ioffer for 3 dollars, so mayb like 5000 points for each??? idk what ur really suppost to offer 4 stuff like this, so plmk!!!

Bullet

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.