Need Help With Stable (horse room)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Need Help With Stable (horse room)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

I gave my little niece a free account with a new pet so she could do everything a regular member can. Because she is young, her mother will not allow her to add friends yet. She is trying to build a stable (horse room) or her clydesdale. I have gotten her most of the wshop items, and the walls from Jumbleberry Fields. If anyone has any horse related items, please let me know. I will work out a trade for whatever. It will have to be sent to me so I can send it to her. PLMK and Thanks for any and all help. ~MORHB~

hey bob do u still need the martian helmet? i think i may have one left but u gotta answer my friend request :)

bob15dj

I have the Black Friesian PSI if you want, its a haybale sofa thing UN is bob10d

Awesome. Thanks bob. Is there anything you would like for it? LMK. I will send a FR later today (Friday), or if you want to send the FR, my UN is the same. ~MORHB~

bob15dj

Thanks for the thank you letter MORHB! If you have anything lying around that would be nice, but I am working on a Neo Gothic and wizard room. UN is bob10d

cutieny2008

Hi! I’m not sure if anyone’s mentioned this, but I think some of the Fall Fest items would look good in a Stable room, as well as certain PSI, like the Starlight Stable or the Unstable Stable.

pony2102

ok i almost have enough for the bed and you did say you did not want the rug right?

@ DF Sure, if you have an extra sofa, I will send it to her. I will let you know whether or not pony sends the bed. Thanks for all your help (and the scooby gang too, lol) @ Becky, she loves her silo. Her new favorite item, lol. Thanks for all your help.

Becky71W

Your welcome, glad she liked. I also have that photo with the horses so if no one has sent to you I can send one of mine. Just keep me posted.

Thanks Becky, Chloe already sent the horse photo. Thanks for all your help!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.