Need Help With Stable (horse room)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Need Help With Stable (horse room)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

I gave my little niece a free account with a new pet so she could do everything a regular member can. Because she is young, her mother will not allow her to add friends yet. She is trying to build a stable (horse room) or her clydesdale. I have gotten her most of the wshop items, and the walls from Jumbleberry Fields. If anyone has any horse related items, please let me know. I will work out a trade for whatever. It will have to be sent to me so I can send it to her. PLMK and Thanks for any and all help. ~MORHB~

Thanks DF! She loves it. ~mom~

@ DF – Did you still have an extra bed available? LMK, thanks ~mom~

dogfish

Hi mom, already pulled it the other day, I’ll send tonight. DF

Hi Bob, I sent you a couple Neo Gothic items. Hopefully it was something you needed. If not, maybe you can use them for trading. I did find the bookshelf, so if you need that, just let me know. Thanks for the other items. ~MORHB~

pony2102

MORHB i am sooooooo sorry my computer won’t let me buy the bed! i would have loved to send it to you though….. i can try to get the rug still if you would like?

That’s not a problem pony. Thanks anyway. If you want to send the rug, that is fine. I will pass it along to my niece, she will like it. Thanks again for trying ~MORHB~

bob15dj

I will answer it when I get, what is your UN so I know? Thanks! Δ bob Δ

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.