Need Horse Advice? Ask the Experts!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Need Horse Advice? Ask the Experts!

This topic contains 234 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  KASSUZY 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

Hay y’all!! This is Stealthstorm, and my best friend Flicka! If you need any horse advice, just click here! We will get to you as soon as possible! Or, you can just chat about horses! Have fun, horse lovers! ~Flicka and Stealthy~

Yes, Stealthstorm, you may call me Angel. I do ride some, but not like everyday. Do you ride often?

Yes, you may call me Angel. I do ride some.

Yes, you may call me Angel. i do ride some. i can go at a walk with someone holding the lead rope on western and i can go at a trot with english. the person holds the lead rope, but stands in the middle of the small cirlce arena. p.s tell me your webkinz username and i will send you a friend request. i am also starting my own forum on pet naming

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all! I am officially a horse owner again! Nashville came today, he came from 14 hours away! It was funny, the cowboy who brought him stopped in our col-de-sac and had Nashville in the trailer. :) All of my neighbors came and saw him through the trailer! Haha. So where he is temporarily staying is in a run with a shed right next to a miniature horse, which is about as small as a border collie! So Maverick and Nashville are buddies! Haha, but in a few weeks we will move him to the big barn where they have 4 arenas and 30 stalls! :D So today was a good day for me, and now I must study for all my finals! Eep! ~I love Nashville, Stealthy

willowhorse

we are literaly the only people who talk horses in Ganz! BTW, go thoroughbreds

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.