New Room Designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives New Room Designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 173 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  puffthemagicdragon 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

<p>Are you looking forsomething to do on Webkinz? Do you ever think of designing a new room? Before you do ANYTHING, come to me, and tell me the following things: what kind of room it is, if it’s for a boy or girl, what’s your budget, what size room it is, if you want me to give you a layout, and how many doors the room has. Also, if you want to see specific items in there, please let me know! I promise to give you a new, fresh look for your room! My user name on Webkinz is snowy572. I will accept all friend requests!
    </p>

No, its all good! :) Let me go look at it! :) ~goldfishkoi8088

snowy527

HarryStylesRox, here is the list of things;
      -17 Semi-Private Fences $1445 total
      -Picnic Bench $75
      -Picnic Tabe $110
      -4 Hammocks $1200 total
      -2 Trampolines $350 total (for a health boost)
      -2 Striped Beach Loungers $560 total
      -Strawberry Pot Table $150
      That is a total of $3890. Would you like me to add some flowers? Please tell me if you would like me to change something…..hope this helps! Tell your friends! Sorry I forgot to put it in the other forum!

snowy527

HarryStylesRox wrote on 2012-06-12 at 11:07 AM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-12 at 10:56 AM
      HarryStylesRox, so you’re saying you would kind of like an outdoor spa? I have another forum that’s called Need A Garden??? and I will post it there is that OK? ~snowy527~

OK thanks. Can you tell me what category your other forum is in? And yes, if you could, I’d like it to be an outdoor spa.
      Thanks!
      ~H

It’s under tips and tricks

HarryStylesRox wrote on 2012-06-12 at 11:07 AM

HarryStylesRox, so you’re saying you would kind of like an outdoor spa? I have another forum that’s called Need A Garden??? and I will post it there is that OK? ~snowy527~

OK thanks. Can you tell me what category your other forum is in? And yes, if you could, I’d like it to be an outdoor spa.
      Thanks!
      ~H

Nevermind. I found it.

~H

Thanks!

~H

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.