New Room Designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives New Room Designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 173 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  puffthemagicdragon 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

<p>Are you looking forsomething to do on Webkinz? Do you ever think of designing a new room? Before you do ANYTHING, come to me, and tell me the following things: what kind of room it is, if it’s for a boy or girl, what’s your budget, what size room it is, if you want me to give you a layout, and how many doors the room has. Also, if you want to see specific items in there, please let me know! I promise to give you a new, fresh look for your room! My user name on Webkinz is snowy572. I will accept all friend requests!
    </p>

zebra123

hey,
      i like the room but i was kinda hoping for something more original

jarvis

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-10 at 08:04 PM

jarvis, here is the list of things:
      -12 Boomin’ Black Lounge Chairs $4800
      -6 Chrome Edged Square Tables $1050
      -Billards Table $1200
      -Air Hockey Tabe $500
      -Cubby Hole Cabinet $295
      -2 Cinema Ribbon Dividers $360
      -Store Checkout Counter $600
      -Top Shelf Store Ladder $350
      -Webkinz Wares Wall Shelving $400
      -Checkers $100
      -Go Fish Card Game $50
      -Farming Frenzy Game $150
      -Zingoz Switcherooz $100
      -Skunksweeper $100
      -Link’D $100
      That is a total of $9570. The bowling alley is a rare item and alone is $12000 which is over your budget. If you would like, we could become friends and when I see the bowling alley is being sold in the Curio Shop, I can buy it and send it to you, or you can look out for it yourself. I also suggest you add the following items from Spree! using mall credits: Zingoz Switcherooz Arcade Unit, Link’d Arcade Unit, KinzPinz Bowling Arcade Unit, and the Dogbeard’s Bathtub Battle Arcade Unit. You will need a large room to put everything in. I hope this helps! Is your Webkinz username jarvis? I would like to become friends! Tell your friends!

ok, if you do get it go to this forum: bowling alley move screen and arcade units needed and tell me.

snowy527

Hey does anyone need to know how to design a great party room? That way you don’t have to pay as much for a party pack!

snowy527

If you want to work here as and advertiser please contact me ASAP! Also, remember if you have an outdoor room you would like me to do please visit my other forum under tips and tricks called Need A Garden???

snowy527

I’m looking for advertisers………

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.