New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,340 replies, has 107 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

This is the official thread of the private Forest Adventures Roleplay between @TaffyKitty12 and @_emiemiemiemiemi_! Replies will be posted below this post:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Rory walked out the door with a yawn and a stretch. The air was warm and dry with a slight breeze, and the sun was already starting its rise in the typical fiery colors. He sat on the wooden porch chair and watched it make its ascent.
        “Beautiful, as always!” he said.
        He sat for another moment and noting the pleasant temperature, Rory thought, ”Seems like it’d be a nice day for a walk in the woods.”
        He hopped up from his chair and grabbed his satchel (with his drawing pad and plant identification book inside) from his room. He quickly scribbled a note to his parents, saying that he was going for a walk in the woods again. He quietly slipped out of the house and made his way for the closest woods.
        Walking down the sidewalk, he both wished that others would get up earlier to enjoy the day, and yet was still happy that few Kinz his age ever got up early. He smiled and nodded at an elderly woman on her porch who seemed to be enjoying the morning, too. ….

… He eventually reached the forest he had been looking for. He smiled and looked up at the leaves playfully dancing in the light breeze as he entered into the calming wood. He began wandering in deep, searching for nothing in particular. He noticed some pretty lily of the valley flowers at the base of a tree, and decided he would draw them. He sat himself down next to the large oak and pulled out his drawing pad. He thought about the flower; ”Lily of the valley. A rather long name, but it’s a pretty, happy little flower. It makes sense that white bell flowers represent joy and good luck.” He began sketching them, deep in thought, as he started with the stem. (Hope you don’t mind that I started it here! I can’t wait to have our characters meet though. ^-^)

TaffyKitty12

(Hiyyo,
            Thanks for posting the beginning of our roleplay, emi! ^-^ I really enjoyed seeing Rory in action– he seems like such a cute fella, haha! XD Anyhoo, I’ll try to type my reply soon! =] Unfortunately, though, it might not be until tomorrow… ._. There are a few convos that I wanna quickly respond to before my lunch break is over, and after I start back on my schoolwork, I’ll be at it until we go out to dinner later. However, I will certainly work on my reply ASAP (I already have some ideas in mind, so it shouldn’t take me too long once I start), and hopefully I can post it tomorrow morning!
            I hope you don’t mind; I hate keeping you waiting! >.< Things have just been busy, busy, busy XP )

(That’s totally fine, Taffy! I didn’t really expect you to reply before the weekend anyway. =) Thanks though! I can’t wait to use Rory more and see Pebble Heart as well!)

TaffyKitty12

(Thanks, emi! Sorry for posting this kinda late… meant to work on this over the weekend, but didn’t really have the time XP No problem! :) This should be really fun!)
              Follow the path of the Blazing Star,
              the trail that leads near and far
              The sun shines bright upon your face
              as you walk at a steady but determined pace
              The yellow petals, bright as the sun,
              promise a land of prosperity, not none,
              as the cold mountain wind blows upon your ‘pack
              You know you’ll never want to turn back-

“Mom…?”
              Pebble Heart shot of bed, panting. He looked around his room, disappointed to see that his mother was nowhere to be found. It was the third night in a row that he dreamt about Speckled Shell reading “Follow the Trail of the Blazing Star”, all while Pebble Heart was in the form of a young cub.
              It’s alright, he reassured himself, Mom will be back soon. It’s only going to be a few more months. Eager to clear his mind, he quietly climbed out of bed and padded down the hallway, ready to start his day…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ …”Pebble Heart? Are you awake?”, called his father. He was never up this early, so seeing him sitting at the kitchen table with a mug in his hand was a rare sight.
              “Yes, dad”, replied Pebble Heart, smiling. He then paused. “I was thinking of maybe talking a walk this morning. Would you mind?”
              “Not at all! Just try to be back before dinner, okay?”
              Pebble Heart laughed. “I’m sure it won’t take me that long, dad.” He made his way over to the table and gave his father a quick hug, then grabbed his duffel bag, which held both a camera and notepad.
              The front door opened with an effortless twist of his wrist, and, before he knew it, Pebble Heart found himself taking his usual path to the nearest wood. Once he reached the outskirts, the cougar took out his digital camera, putting the strap around his neck. Today, he was determined to find some Blazing Star. It had been several years since he last saw one, but Pebble Heart knew that anything was possible, especially on a morning as nice as this…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … Now, where to go first… He scanned his surroundings, and spotted a patch of Lily of the Valleys not too far away. Thats the perfect spot!, he though. Pebble Heart smiled as he started walking towards it, unaware that he wasn’t the only one in the woods that day….
              (Nope, ‘course I don’t mind! :) Thanks for starting it, emi! ^u^ Hopefully my reply was alright!)

Rory was still sketching out his flowers when he heard some crunching noise to his right. He looked up, peering around. In between the trees, he noticed some tan, then cream colored fur approaching. He didn’t think he’d be seeing anyone in this forest. He hoped it wasn’t someone his age…
              Maybe it’s just some nice older guy, he hoped.
              The Kinz finally came into full view from around a tree and Rory sighed, frowning somewhat. It was a young cougar, about his age. Rory shifted uncomfortably in his sudden gaze, then noticed the cougar’s eyes. Whoa.. that’s heterochromia iridum! Brown and green. That looks so cool! Rory’s mouth parting and eyes widening in interest upon this new aspect. He suddenly realized he’d been staring, his own eyes had been darting between the cougar’s. He quickly tried to correct himself, clamping his mouth shut.
              “OH, heh-hi,” he said with a nervous, awkward smile, glancing at the ground.

TaffyKitty12

(Eek! Sorry for the late reply ;-; I meant to respond to this a couple weeks ago but I totally forgot to do it XP )
              ~ Pebble Heart ambled towards the lilies, enjoying the crispity-crunch of leaves and grass under his feet. He swiveled his small ears forward, taking in the sound of each and every pawstep. As the pretty flowers appeared in front of his muzzle, Pebble Heart stopped, about to raise the camera to his eyes, when, suddenly…
              What’s that?
              A golden shape among the flowers caught Pebble Heart’s eye. As he peered closer, he noticed that it wasn’t a bunch of flora, but rather, a teenage lion. Though he was sitting, the cougar could already tell that was much taller than him. Pebble Heart tilted his head, puzzled. The lion’s eyes were staring straight at his, and his jaws were parted. Could it be that the other feline noticed his odd eye color?
              Pebble Heart was certainly no stranger to people gazing around at his two-colored eyes…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … His left was a soft green color, the same you’d see on grass dappled with early morning sunshine. The other was a bright amber, the color of honey when it’s put in a dark jar in the shade. Pebble Heart still remembered when that one hippo made fun of his eyes when he was younger, but the lion’s stare didn’t harbor any teasing or disgust. Instead, he seemed to be in awe, as if he had never seen someone with two different colored eyes before.
              He raised his brow a bit, but as quickly as the lion gaped him, he stopped and mumbled an awkward greeting.
              “Hello”, began the cougar, softly. “Sorry if I disturbed you. I didn’t know anyone else came here so early. What’s your name? I’m Pebble Heart.” He looked around as he waited for a response, and caught a glance of the lion’s drawing pad. It appeared that he had begun to sketch some of the flowers.
              “Do you like plants, too?”, asked Pebble Heart hopefully.

Rory felt silly when the cougar tilted his head and seemed to be asking, “What?” He watched him uncomfortably as he started talking to him. Rory should’ve chosen a different forest.
              “Uh, yes.. I wake up early,” he said shortly, looking back down at his sketch pad just for something else to look at. ‘Pebble Heart’ was an interesting name. Kind of different, but it seemed to suit him and those bewildering eyes, he thought.
              “I’m Rory. Yeah,” he now looked back up at Pebble Heart. “I like plants, but like.. cause they’re interesting.. and calm.” Then he realized that saying plants were ‘calm’ might’ve been weird, so he nervously smiled and laughed slightly, “Heh.”
              With a bit of a frown, he wished he wasn’t so awkward. Trying to be social was a mental and emotional roller coaster.
              He stared off at some tree, then started when he realized what exactly the cougar said, and tilted his own head a bit.
              “Did you say ‘too’?”

TaffyKitty12

(Ack, sorry for the late reply yet again! XP I gotta respond to these things faster, ta ha ‘^^
              Aw, poor Rory, though… he’s such an awkward (but sweet) little lion! Er, probably shouldn’t say little, ’cause I bet he’s definitely a lot taller than Pebble Heart, pfft XD )
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              Pebble Heart quizzically raised his brow. This lion didn’t appear outgoing in the least. In fact, if anything, the lion looked a bit uncomfortable at his presence. Funny, lions are usually depicted as loud and extremely social. I don’t think I’ve ever met one so quiet…
              The cougar nodded at his short response. “That’s nice! I usually wake up early, too. I’m definitely a morning person.”
              He then shifted on his feet and realigned the camera strap around his neck, the awkward silence pounding against his ears. Pebble Heart was pondering whether to leave or not, when the unfamiliar feline spoke again…

TaffyKitty12

~2~
              … “Rory, is it? Well, it’s nice to meet you, Rory.” He casually flicked the tip of his tail and gave a twitch of his whiskers. “I understand what you’re saying. Plants are pretty interesting, and observing them can be kind of relaxing. If, you know what I mean…?”
              Pebble Heart then gave a short but brisk shake of his head. I shouldn’t stay here and bother Rory any further. It’s probably bad enough that I already interrupted his sketching.
              “Anyway, I guess I’ll just get going, then…”, he said, with a shrug. The cougar was about to head off east– away from the lion and his drawing pad– until he heard Rory ask him a question.
              “Oh, uh… yeah. I like plants. A lot, actually”, he began, with a slight laugh. “I’ve been studying them for years. What’s your favorite? I’ve always been fond of the Mentzelia genus.”…

TaffyKitty12

~3~
              … A sudden idea crossed his mind. “Say uh, by any chance, you don’t happen to know anything about Mentzelia lindleyi, do you? Blazing Star…? I came here today to look for some. That’s what I’m here”, he explained. “I know they’re not native to this area, but I thought it was worth a try.”

(Apologies about the long wait! Oh and just so ya know, Rory probably isn’t that much taller than Pebble Heart. I mean, he’s taller, but just like a few inches.. I think..? I think Pebble Heart is probably close to Tanner’s height, maybe? I’m trying to think somewhat realistically.. oof, I don’t know. XD He’s a normal sized lion though. Lions are just big.)
              Rory seemed to go into a daze, as a side of his mouth tipped into a crooked little smile. He seemed to be staring at the trees ahead of him, as he considered some of his favorite plants.
              “Kalanchoe blossfeldiana.. such pretty flowers and thick leaves. And I do like Bryophyta.. you know, most mosses.. they’re so comforting and soft..” He glanced down to briefly rub the fluffy moss he had been leaning against. “Oh and Soleirolia soleirolii, their leaves are like water droplets! So tiny, like—“ Rory holding his paw digits to show the size of the little pinch sized leaves. Still a little smile on his face, he looked back up to Pebble Heart. He seemed to have forgotten who he was talking to! ….

…. He dropped his paw and clamped his mouth shut, as he realized he had been talking much more than he should have. Well, probably. And a bit too excitedly too. He started to feel hot, as he felt himself blush. Darn it, his brain just went on tangents when he was thinking about plants!
              “S-sorry,” he mumbled, glancing at the cougar. He looked at the ground, feeling uncomfortable again. He remembered that Pebble Heart didn’t only ask him about his favorite plant. Oh, what did he ask? he racked his brain. He squinted, thinking, as he mentally rehearsed what Pebble Heart had said. Oh, that was it!
              “Mentzelia lindleyi? Uh.. yeah.. that’s not very common around here.. especially since they prefer sandy soil,” he said quietly. Then, unsure he made another blunder, he quickly added, “which I’m sure you already knew.” He looked back at Pebble Heart with a timid frown. He was never sure if what he said was the right thing or not.

TaffyKitty12

(Heya, emi! Aw nah, it’s fineee! Sorry for the late reply, myself, by the way! DX I should’ve replied to this a few months ago, ahah… ‘^^
              Oh, and about the height, it’s fine! :) I get what you’re saying! Cougars and lions really aren’t that far off, haha XD Although, it’s kind of funny, ’cause I actually tend to think of my webkinz (except for birds, bugs, and maybe lizards or amphibians; those are always gonna be the same size as they are in our world) more in terms of human height…? Like, I try to make it kind of realistic by making “larger” animals (like lions, tigers, bears, etc.) taller than their “smaller” counterparts, but only by about several inches? Unless the animal is something really small, like a fennec fox or a mouse XD Then I might make them shorter by a foot or two. I guess I just think it would be a little awkward for me to have all these gigantic characters, and then have a bunch that are super short? ‘Cause then Pikachu would probably only reach a little above Tall Shadow’s knee ,XD …

TaffyKitty12

… I dunno– for the most part, I try to keep most of my characters all kind of in the same height range (4 to 6 feet), I guess? (Well, not Nikko or Zora or those guys– they be tiny! :P ) It also allows me to be a little more “creative” with height, and make small animals kinda big and big animals kind of small XD
              As for Pebble Heart, I imagined him to be shorter than my other cougar, Fallen Leaves, by about a few inches, so I don’t quite think he’d be as tall as Tanner? Maybe like, four inches off, maybe. But yeah, I suppose Rory probably wouldn’t be like, a giant, to Pebble Heart, haha XD That was a mistake, on my behalf! I guess he’d probably be a half a foot taller, if I take into account my webkinz world height universe?
              Oof sorry this is confusing ,XD I know we both have different ways of imagining and measuring our ‘kinz, but hey, that’s what makes our Webkinz Worlds unique, right? ;) ) …

TaffyKitty12

~ 1~
              Pebble Heart continued to stand– both feet firmly planted on the dewy grass below– and listened to Rory articulate his favorite plants with keen, interested ears.
              “Kalanchoe blossfeldiana?”, he began. Those ones are pretty, I think… especially the pink and orange ones. Moss is nice, too. Do you have a favorite type? I think Spanish Moss is neat– you know, the kind that grows on those giant live oak trees down south? I’ve always found those trees to be quite beautiful… with clumps of moss hanging down from the branches and things…” He paused for a few seconds, trying to gather his words, then continued.
              “Oh, Soleirolia soleirolii? Yeah, the leaves on those do seem pretty small.” Pebble Heart looked back down at Rory, who appeared to be measuring the leaves with his fingers, but then stopped and lowered his head when he caught the cougar’s gaze.
              Pebble Heart frowned a little.
              Rory seemed very nice, but also so shy that it made it hard to talk to him! Whenever he thought the lion was coming around…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … Rory would ‘retreat’ and apologize, leaving nothing but awkward silence in their wake.
              Pebble Heart bit his lip. “Oh, no, it’s all right… I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable.” He glanced around at the treetops, aimlessly, until the lion replied.
              “Yeah…”, he sighed, feeling quite dumb. “I guess it was silly of me to think I could find some here. I know they don’t take well to the kind of soil we have.” The cougar’s tail drooped to the ground. “I wouldn’t have even come looking for it, except that my mom–” Pebble Heart clamped his jaws shut before he could say more. Did this stranger lion really need to know about his mother, and how she instilled a love of Blazing Stars within her son? And that he likes to find them because they remind him of the days he used to spend with her as a child, before she went into the army? He shook his head. The last thing Pebble Heart wanted to do was ramble about his mom and get all emotional because of it…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … He twitched his whiskers; his paws were heavy and his face looked downcast. “Well, thanks anyhow, Rory.” The cougar straightened the pack on his back, ready to head on home. He should’ve known better than to come here– even Rory knew that Blazing Stars had little chance of being found in this forest!
              But wait… before he could give up, a lightbulb went off in his head– he was given a flicker of hope! Before he could stop it form tumbling out of his mouth, he asked: “Hey, um, you seem to be pretty knowledgeable about plants. Would… you like to help me look for some Blazing Star, by any chance…? Again, I know it’s not native to our area, but from my experience, I’ve learned that anything is possible.” He gave a small grin and waited for the lion’s response.

(I’m really sorry about the wait, yeesh! Maybe we can add Arlo in here at some point too, cause that’s giving me more motivation to reply now haha ;P
              Yeah! It’s interesting how we have different ideas about that sort of stuff. I feel like my ideas are kind of like yours, but slightly more realistic. For example, if Tall Shadow and Pikachu were my characters, I would probably make Pikachu’s a foot or two shorter than her. I like to take realism into account, but not to an extent that it is totally realistic like you said! Cause then Pikachu would be super tiny lol! that would be kind of adorable though, I must admit)
              —-
              Oh yes, he liked lots of mosses. But no, he didn’t have a favorite. They were all very beautiful plants, with unique attributes that he liked from each of them. Rory remained silent for a moment until he figured he should probably voice at least one of his mental responses.
              “Yeah.. I don’t know if I have a favorite..”
              Rory frowned. Yes, he was uncomfortable, but it wasn’t really Pebble Heart’s fault. It was just his own cursed shyness.

… “It’s okay,” he muttered, his eyes downcast and his ears flat on his head. He wished he didn’t make everything awkward.
              He returned his thoughts to the Mentzelia lindleyi, Blazing Star flowers, that the cougar spoke about. It was true that they didn’t grow well in these parts, but it wasn’t impossible for them to be found here. They were just rare.
              Rory peeked back up at the cougar when he paused mid-sentence. Wait, what was he about to say about his mom? He looked markedly more solemn than he did a moment ago, though, and Rory suspected the change in attitude had to do with that unfinished sentence. Perhaps finding these flowers has to do with his mom? It seems like finding them is rather important to him.
              Although Rory genuinely cared about how Pebble Heart was feeling, he was still surprised that he found himself wanting to help, despite his awkwardness. ….

… He would like to ask the cougar about his mom, too, but he felt like that was off limits. Rory was not good with touchy subjects. As Rory considered what he should say to him, Pebble Heart turned to leave.
              Rory shifted, his eyes widening. Wait! I was going to help you! He opened his mouth, trying to find the right words to speak, when Pebble Heart asked for help.
              Rory sighed, half relieved, half unsure about the proposition. He chewed on his cheek thoughtfully.
              “Well,” he began hesitantly.
              He was about to at least offer advice to him anyway, right? Rory looked back at him again and saw the hope in his brown and green eyes.
              He said I’m knowledgeable with plants.. that was nice of him! And how could he not help when he thought he could? He looked back at Pebble Heart and nodded.
              “Okay.. I’ll try, but.. I.. I can’t guarantee we’ll find anything,” he said slowly as he drew himself up and tucked his sketchbook away. Timidly, he smiled at the cougar, quirking his ears nervously.
              “Where should we start?”

TaffyKitty12

(Ah, hey, emi! Sorry for the late reply ;-; I didn’t mean to put it off for this long! DX Unfortunately, I had to type this up in a hurry, and I currently don’t really have the time to reply to our thread about character height… I apologize! XP Would it be okay if I respond to that next time I reply to this?)
              ~ ~
              Pebble Heart glanced back at Rory, waiting anxiously for the lion’s answer. At first, the other ‘kinz looked a bit hesitant…
              Pebble Heart bit down on his lower lip. Rory seemed like a nice guy and all, but he had to remember that the lion was shy. Even if he wanted to help him, he might decide against it for his own sake.
              The cougar knew that he had to prepare himself for such a response from Rory, but still– he knew he’d be disappointed nonetheless if the lion rejected his plea.
              He took a deep breath to calm himself down… but wait–did Rory just nod?! Pebble Heart rapidly blinked his eyes. Was that real, or was he just imagining things?
              Nope, he definitely saw it…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … The edges of Pebble Heart’s lip curled into a small smile. Rory was really going help him, after all.
              “Thanks. That’s nice of you to do, Rory”, said the cougar, with a respectful dip of his head. “I appreciate your help!”
              He then cocked his head to the side. “Where to start, huh? That’s a good question. Let me see…”
              Pebble Heart gazed about the forest, peering ’round the trees. He pondered for a moment, and then opened his mouth to respond. “Well, I think we’d be best off starting somewhere where the soil is a bit more loamy, since loam generally contains 40% sand. The soil here, in contrast–”, he explained, stomping his foot on the ground repeatedly, “contains far too much clay and not enough sand.”
              He swished his tail over the grass and pensively scratched behind his ear. “So, what do you think? Do you know of any spots around here with loam soil? I imagine we could find some by the eastern creek, but… it’s been so long since I’ve visited that part of the forest, that I can’t remember much about the soil conditions there.”

TaffyKitty12

(Oh! And also, I wanted to quickly mention that, once Rory and Pebble Heart start searching for the plant, I’ll probably have Pebble Heart run into Arlo =] So, that’ll probably happen sometime in my next turn or two, if that’s okay? Can’t wait to use him!)

(Oh that’s fine! I don’t mind, heh. Ohh yes, I would love to see Arlo soon! That sounds great to me! By the way.. do you have to look stuff up to make Pebble Heart sound smart? He sounds so very knowledgeable XD I usually have to look up some stuff to make Rory sound like he knows what he’s taking about.)
              Rory smiled in response to Pebble Heart’s appreciation. I don’t mind helping. This seems pretty important to him. I just hope I won’t have to talk too much. Besides this, Rory was beginning to feel invested in finding this flower now.
              He nodded to the cougar in agreement. They’d definitely need to find more sandy soil if they even wanted a chance of finding a Blazing Star.
              Feeling a bit more comfortable with the familiar nature topic, Rory managed to quickly reply, however still spoke in a soft voice.
              “I was at the eastern creek last fall. I’m pretty sure it had loam sand along the bank.” He had been looking to the east as he spoke and now glanced back at Pebble Heart, hesitantly. “We can go look.. if you want.. It’s not all that far over

… there,” he gestured eastward with an awkward wave.

Sorry for posting this above you, Taffy! While I’m on a heck of a lunch break, here’s a side view of Honda Wingflight and a picture for moonie! https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=51704 (Honda) https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=51706 (A kinsona of moonie with a Loki cape)

ilovemoonie

Hiya, MLP! (Hehe, I never go on lunch breaks…I just do school while I eat XD ) Thanks for sharing your new drawings with us! :) I really like your side view of Honda Wingflight! I know I said this in my response to your first drawing of her, but she really looks like such a cool ‘Kinz! ;D I’m always really bad at drawing multiple pictures of the same character and making them look like, well, the same character, but I think you did a great job with it! I didn’t even notice that you ran out of the original colors XD Ahh, and thanks so much for the drawing you made for me–that was so sweet of you to do! ^-^ I really love the way it looks! I’m a cow, right? I think it looks so cute, hehe! I love the big eyes ;) Ahaha, and I like how I’m wearing a Loki cape! You’re definitely right that I like Marvel (and Loki) a lot XD I actually think it’d be fun to just randomly wear a cape one day for absolutely no reason, because capes are cool :P You’re right about the rabbits, too…

ilovemoonie

…I always had to wear boots like that when I went out to feed ‘em, because it can be muddy out there, heh. Anyway, thanks again for drawing that for me, MLP! I’ll be sure to rate both of your drawings a ’10′, and I think you did a great job on them! :)

(3) (thing. Maybe I could make you a room with a giant Loki poster) LOL I used to wear capes a lot when I was younger! A few years ago, our church has 2 superhero themes(onen for June and one for July, hehe. Well, I THINK. I could be wrong abotu the months)) and for one week you had to wear a cape and the other one you had to dress as you favorite superhero! And one of the leaders was dressed as Iron Man for the superhero thing, LOL. Except, I missed that week, but someone told me all about it. I made it to the cape one, though!! Hehe, I knew it! We used to own chickens, and it was boots season then. It is now!!! XD You’re welcome, moonie! Aw, thanks!! =D And Merry Christmas!!

I’ve read your reply and will try to reply to it soon, moonie!

Hiya, Moonie! LOL Same, but I do take breaks a lot! It’s a 50/50. Thanks! Aww, thanks so much again! Thanks!! (Now, I know you don’t watch MLP but if you do, I hope you enjoy this quote that’s true!(Not trying to brag LOL)) Yeah, I’m pretty awesome, aren’t I? XD Aww, your drawings are cute! Okay, you’re good at drawing cute animals on all fours, I’m good at drawing awesome Webkinz, Taffy is good at drawing hands(I stink at it! XP), and emi is good at drawing… ALL 3 INTO ONE! Hahaha! XD I lost the pens!! That or else they were under my pie. (I have this huge pillow blueberry pie thingy with blueberries. XD) Orrrr… I might’ve lost them. No problem, moonie! I originally drew a bear since Moonie is a bear, and uh… You get it, don’t you? So it’s awkward and cute. You deserved the cow though, trust me! I was going to draw you a bunny or a dog or a cat, but I thought a cow would suit you the best because I’m a pegasus pony, emi is a Signature Bernese Mountain Dog, and Taffy’s a Calico Cat. Then again, I might draw

(2) soon!! I made one of Taffy and CuteHeart together, and CuteHeart is a Puggle Puppy.(Or at least is related to one. I drew the picture in the car and I only had a memory of the Puggle Puppy and I already have colored it. XD) I’m going to draw everyone else preeeetty soon. It’s not official or anything, but it’s just for fun! Also, what would your official Kinsona be? Would you like me to draw him/her?(Duh, you’re a girl) If you say ‘yes’, then I’d need the type of animal, special markings(If you’d like any!), eye color(s), and etc. I’m just asking unless you want the cow to be it or you to draw your own! (Horses are a good choice, too! I could make you 2 and see which one you’d like! I was about to choose a husky for you(And me, but since my user had a pony in it, I though a pegasus would be great!))) Yup! You’re a Signature Normandy Cow! Aww, thanks! Oof, if you love the big eyes, then you’ll love all of my other drawings… I get the eyes from Littlest Pet Shop and My Little Pony, haha. LOL Yuep, haha!

(Urg! My replies are out of order!)

TaffyKitty12

Hi, MLP! =] I’ve looked at your SC pics, and will respond tomorrow! Honda looks pretty dang awesome, haha! XD

Hey, Taffy! Thanks! =D It’s okay! LOL, thanks!! XD

TaffyKitty12

Heyyo, everybody! >^..^<
      (Sorry for putting this up so soon after your comments, MLP, ilovemoonie, and CuteHeart! XP If you haven't seen them yet, be sure to check 'em out!)
      Well uh, this is kinda random, but, I was able to finish Maddie's bio this morning! =] It's honestly a miracle that I even have it done, considering I just started working on it last night, haha. Whew boy, I pretty much spent my whole evening on this thing… o_o Anyhoo, since I have it all ready to go, I hope you guys don't mind that I'll be posting today! I know I mentioned doing this a couple weeks back (which some of ya said would be okay) but I still feel kinda dumb for posting something this lengthy when I know everyone is busy XP I'm sorry if I'm being a bother to anyone ;-; I guess I was just kinda excited to share this, since I've been wanting to make Maddie into a character ever since I got her :P
      Welp, anyway, without further ado, here it is!:

TaffyKitty12

Name: Madison Skylar Clawahan. Species: Signature Black-Footed Ferret. Gender: Girl. Eye Color: Both of Madison’s eyes are bright, rosy pink color. Age: Teenager (she’s somewhere in her later teen years)
        Nicknames: Madison is often called “Maddie” by her family and friends… in fact, it’s used almost as much as her real name. Some people also call her “Mad” for short, but she really doesn’t care too much for that nickname.
        Family Relations: Maddie has both a mother and a father. Her mom is a ‘regular’ ferret (she has light brown fur with a dark cream-colored chest) while her dad is a black-footed one. Of course, Madison inherited her father’s genes on that one.
        She also has a younger, 13-year-old sister named “Kiwi”, who is a ‘regular’ ferret just like her mother.
        Appearance: Madison is a pretty average black-footed ferret in terms of markings and color. She is covered mostly short sand-colored fur, with a few exceptions. For instance, her back is covered in a pattern of light gray stripes. Additionally, her hands, underbelly, and feet are black, as well as the very tip of her tail…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … She dons a “mask” of black fur around her eyes, too. Her chest and face, however, are a creamy white color.
          In terms of height, Madison is slightly shorter than the normal signature ferret her age. Elizabeth is actually a couple inches taller than Maddie, but because ferrets are expected to be short, Madison doesn’t face any of the hardships Lizzy does (such as being mistaken for a younger kid). Also, her hips are wider than the average ferret’s, and her legs are a little stubbier than her parents’.
          Maddie doesn’t wear clothes very often (maybe only once or twice a week) but when she’s in a mood for them, she prefers t-shirts and bright-colored hoodies.
          Personality: Sometimes, one cannot define a person until they decide to walk in their shoes… or in this case, paw prints. Madison is one such animal.
          Born in full “Madison Skylar Clawahan”, Maddie is the eldest of her parent’s two children. She is a prime example of an “ambivert”: someone who falls right in-between on the sociality spectrum, exhibiting traits of both introverts and extroverts. On one hand, Madison loves being with people, and…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … enjoys socializing with others, especially her family and close friends. However, her shy and somewhat awkward nature often keep her from interacting without those of whom she doesn’t know well. She often feels at war with these two sides of herself, and sometimes wishes that she was either a total extrovert or complete introvert so she wouldn’t be stuck in such a “weird” position. Nonetheless, once she feels comfortable enough to “open herself up”, so to speak, she can make an acquaintance fairly quickly!
            In terms of personality, Maddie is intelligent, bubbly, honest, zany, and extremely friendly. She’s knowledgable on a wide range of topics (especially if it relates to meteorology), and is never afraid to show her spirited, goofy side. Unlike the stereotypical weasel, Madison is not some sort of untrustworthy sneak who enjoys causing trouble. Rather, she is quite the opposite! She thinks a lot about others and enjoys doing things for her friends and family members, whether it’s giving them a special gift (Maddie is a very generous ‘kinz), devoting some of her time to help them, or even..

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … cheering ‘em up on a hard day. Her good sense of humor and caring nature is welcomed by almost anyone in need of some support or a laugh! It’s not easy to find someone as sincere and giving as she is.
              However, like anyone, she also has her faults. Madison isn’t the most “open” animal, and has a tendency to bottle-up a lot of thoughts and emotions. This can sometimes lead to little “outbursts” whenever her sentiments become too much to handle. Additionally, Maddie is extremely over-protective, especially when it comes time to her pals. While loyalty to one’s friends is a good thing, Madison almost takes it too far. For instance, she’ll sometimes try to intervene in her friends’ personal business out of concern for them, even if they don’t want or need her help. Maddie will do pretty much anything to keep her pals from being hurt or disappointed… even if it’s to a fault. She also gets kinda jealous whenever she feels a friend is becoming too chummy with somebody else (if they already have a best friend, she doesn’t mind, but if…

TaffyKitty12

~5~ … but if they begin to hang out a lot with some other person of whom they used to never be with much before, then she starts getting a little anxious), and always feels the need to “stay in touch” with her pals as often as possible (i.e. every couple days), which can sometimes come off as a little annoying. Madison has realized this and has tried to correct her habits, but nothing has been able to fix the one trait she’s exhibited since she was a young kid: clinginess. Though Maddie hates to admit it, over the years, she’s developed a very strong attachment to all of her friends, to the point where she constantly worries about what she’d do if they weren’t in her life. She will do whatever possible to keep them by her side– not for selfish reasons or because she likes being possessive over other people, but because of fear.
              When Madison was just a young ferret, no more than 8 years old, she experienced something that changed her forever. Back then, she had a best friend… a little golden retriever named “Star.” The two…

TaffyKitty12

~6~ … would do everything together; they were nearly inseparable! Then one day, a cocker spaniel moved next-door, and Star suddenly started to hang out with her, instead. Whenever Madison would try to arrange a “playdate”, Star always claimed that she was “too busy” to do anything with her. The two began to see each other less and less, until Madison was filled with so much anxiety, she had to call Star to see what was going on. When she finally picked up, Star said that the cocker spaniel was her new bestie, and that she didn’t want anything to do with Madison anymore. Heartbroken and friendless, it took Maddie several months to recover from the experience, which has since shaped the way she views her current friendships. She can’t help but worry that one of her new pals will one day abandon her in favor or someone or something “better” than herself, just like Star. It’s part of the reason why Madison always tries to do things to please her friends (aside from her immense generosity and caring nature, of course) and keep them…

TaffyKitty12

~7~ … interested in her, such as studying up on what they like so she can be a fan of it herself, or doing random/goofy/funny things to get a laugh out of her friends and prevent them from thinking she’s “boring” or “lame.” She once jumped off a bunk bed into a pile of bouncy balls while yelling the Subway catchphrase… it probably wasn’t the best idea now that she thinks about it, nor was it her proudest moment, but it did keep Elizabeth and Jessie giggling for weeks.
              Poor, lonely Maddie… if only she knew how much her friends valued her!
              As far as other things go, Madison is a big meteorology buff, especially it comes down to tropical weather patterns and phenomena. Not only does she understand how these things work, but Maddie has learned how to predict such things after taking all available information into account. Her predictions aren’t always accurate, but most of the ones she makes are correct. It’s basically her dream to someday work for the WMS (Webkinz Meteorological Service) as a forecaster in their topical weather department…

TaffyKitty12

~8~ … In fact, her love of everything meteorological is what inspired Jeffery to take it up. Some say they’d even make a cute forecasting duo!
              Friends and Family Life:
              Madison currently lives in her family’s home, which is both roomy and well-kept. She gets along good with her parents, as well as Kiwi. The two sisters spend a lot of time together and rarely fight or argue. However, she can’t help but be a little jealous of her younger sister… Kiwi is outgoing, friendly, and somehow manages to attract the attention and friendship of a bunch of other ‘kinz, to the point where she has more friends than she knows what to do with. Seeing Kiwi hang out with her pals (especially her two best friends, Riley and Bridget) makes Madison feel kinda lonely and unsuccessful. Nonetheless, whenever her sister is feeling down, Kiwi is always there to make her feel better. No matter what happens, they’ll always have each other’s backs, and Madison is extremely grateful for that.
              In terms of friends, Madison’s closest buddies are Elizabeth, Jessie, Pebble Heart, Lily, Brooke, and Jeffery (her best pal)….

TaffyKitty12

~9~ … She talks to each of them fairly often, and really enjoys their company! Maddie and Jeff are especially close, as they’ve maintained a good, strong friendship for nearly 6 years. He was actually the first new friend she made after the whole Star fiasco, and he even introduced her to some of his pals, some of which are on the list above. (I almost want to write a story about how those two met, hahah XD )
              Acquaintances (people whom Maddie likes chatting with whenever she sees them, but don’t yet consider “friends”) include Grace, Frost, Zora, Ellie, and Tall Shadow.
              Likes: The colors pale pink and lime green (her favorites), hoodies, watching The Weather Channel, barbecues (if there is a barbecue, Maddie will come. Unless it’s a Pikachu-hosted barbecue, ’cause those things really aren’t worth the bee stings or smoke inhalation ;P ), geometry, Slinky (he’s my male snow cap ferret), chicken tenders, listening to music on her iPod, meteorology, the ocean (she’s quite fascinated by it), being with her friends and family, fantasy novels, A Bug’s Life (one of her favorite movies in the whole wide universe)….

TaffyKitty12

~10~ … Dislikes: Avocados, feeling “left out”, bicycling, (She used to be teased because she couldn’t ride a two-wheeled bicycle, which lowered some of her confidence and caused her to have a sort of animosity towards bikes), high-heeled shoes, algebra, seeing her friends get hurt or bullied, wasps, having no wi-fi, inner conflict, being ignored or alone, all types of coffee.

TaffyKitty12

[Whoops! I was in such a rush to type this, I didn't even notice that I said "Madison's eyes are bright, rosy pink color" instead of "Madison's eyes are a bright, rosy pink color :P Sorry! Oh, and I forgot to mention, but Maddie is also a little insecure about herself. Somehow, I totally missed that)

TaffyKitty12

~~~ Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this bio! :) I apologize in advance if it’s a little boring (I didn’t have much time to write this, so it may not be as good as some of my older biographies), and for the length! I really didn’t intend on it being so long ._. If ya happen to read this, though, I’d still be delighted to hear your thoughts! (Also, kinda unrelated, but if you see this MLP and CuteHeart, I’ll work on typing my reply to your SC pics a little later :) Additionally, I will try my best to respond to your comment regarding our roleplay on the previous page soon, emi! Sorry I didn’t give ya my thoughts on the title yet ;-; I meant to reply to that convo over the weekend, but I totally forgot about it >.< ) ~Have a great day! ^u^

ilovemoonie

Hi, Taffy! I read Madison’s bio, and it was awesome!! I really enjoyed it! :D I think you did a great job developing her personality, and I’m glad you were finally able to find a personality that worked for her! :) Anyway, I’ll try to reply to the whole bio really soon! Unfortunately, though, I don’t know how much I’ll be able to work on my reply today… :/ I’m about to leave to go somewhere, and won’t be back until after comments stop moderating for the day; then, I’m going to a church event this evening. I might be able to work on my response after that’s over, though, depending on how late it goes. But, worst case scenario, I should be able to type up a lot of my response tomorrow morning, and I hope to have it all done by tomorrow night! I’m sorry for the delay! >.< I hope you don't mind too much. :/ In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day, and thanks so much for sharing Madison's bio with us! She's a really awesome character! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Heya, ‘moonie! Really? Aw, well thanks, pal! ^-^ I was a little worried that you guys would find it kinda boring, but I’m glad you didn’t! Thank you :D I am, as well! It’s about time I came up with one for her, hahah XD Oh no, it’s totally fine, ilovemoonie! I know you’ve been busy lately, and this bio is pretty long, so I certainly didn’t expect a quick response! :) That’s why I worked hard to get this thing up here yesterday, so you guys would have more time to look at it and stuff =] I look forward to seeing it whenever ya get around to posting it, whether it’s today, tomorrow, or even over the weekend! ^u^ (Thanks again– I appreciate the kind words!)

ilovemoonie

Hey again, Taffy! Of course! :) Boring? Are you kidding me? It wasn’t boring in the least!! ;) I think Madison is a really interesting character, and reading her bio was very entertaining! You’re welcome! Heheh, that’s okay XD Coming up with personalities can be a long process, sometimes! I’m glad you were able to give her one, eventually, though! :) Also, thanks so much for understanding! I guess I just feel bad, because I always want to reply to these things ASAP, eheh :P Ohh, and that’s true…if you had waited until today to post it, I dunno if I would’ve been able to finish my reply until the weekend, as I won’t be able to come on here at all tomorrow (Friday). Anyway, thanks again for not minding! I’m gonna go ahead and start on my response now, though, since I have some time. :) I’ll probably have to do my response in different “segments”, since I doubt I’ll be able to type it all up, interrupted, at one time, but I’ll try my best to have the whole thing posted by tonight! I hope that’s okay, and I’ll start posting my response below!:

ilovemoonie

Hola! (No, it’s fine! I don’t mind!) Oh yay, I’m glad you were able to get Madison’s bio done in time to post it this week! I’ve been really excited to read it! :) Whoaa, you wrote the whole thing in less than a day?! Now that’s talent! XD It usually takes me a long time to write a bio (’cause I often become lazy and/or unmotivated), so if that had been me, I probably would’ve just given up :P You must have had some real determination! ;) Anyway, of course I don’t mind! I was expecting you to post the bio this week anyway, heheh. Aw, no, don’t feel bad! You’re not being a bother at all! I always love reading your bios, no matter how busy I am! I totally understand that you were excited to share it with us…why, I was excited to read it! ;D Anyway, I read her bio, and I really loved it, Taffy! You did a wonderful job writing it, and I think Madison is a great new character of yours! So, I’ll go ahead and leave my thoughts on her bio, now!:
              First off, I really like…

ilovemoonie

…her full name! “Madison Skylar Clawahan” sounds really pretty! ^-^ Clawahan is such a wonderfully punny last, name, haha, but I still think it sounds pretty classy XD Ooh, she has pink eyes, huh? That’s pretty unique! I don’t think I have any characters with that eye color, myself. (Most of my characters just have blue, brown, or green eyes, heheh) I think it sounds really pretty on a black-footed ferret, though! ^-^ I like her nickname, too! “Maddie” is a cute nickname, and I have a feeling I’m gonna start using that one a lot when referring to her XD (I hope you don’t mind! I just love nicknames, haha) Ah, well I don’t really blame her for not liking the nickname “Mad” too much…I probably wouldn’t like to be called that, either, because then people might think I get angry a lot :P Additionally, it’s cool that you have a family figured out for her! It’s nice that she has a little sister! ^-^ I’m still obsessed with her sister’s name, for some reason… XD KIWI CLAWAHAN Anyway, I enjoyed reading about Madison’s appearance, as well! Ooh, she has…

ilovemoonie

…some light gray stripes on her back? That sounds pretty! Is that actually on the plush, or did you just add it? Aw, and I like how she’s short! You gotta love short characters, right? ;) But wow, she’s even several inches shorter than Elizabeth? She really must be short! I wonder if she likes being short compared to other species, or if she wishes she were taller? Also, it’s cool that she likes hoodies! I dunno why, but a ferret wearing a bright colored hoodie sounds pretty cute to me XD (Maybe it’s ’cause I’m picturing real ferrets…) You should totally draw Madison with a hoodie sometime, because I really need more hoodie-wearing ferrets in my life :P They’re few and far between, after all! Uh, anyway…back on topic here, I really enjoyed learning about Madison’s personality! I know you went through several ideas for her, but I think the one you ended up going with is perfect! ^-^ First off, it’s neat that she’s an “ambivert”! I had no idea that there was a term for someone who has traits of both an introvert and extrovert, but because lots of my characters tend to…

ilovemoonie

Aw shoot, I don’t think I’ll be able to finish my reply to this until over the weekend >..< I'll be sure to finish this as soon as possible, and in the meantime, I hope you have a great Friday and weekend! :)

ilovemoonie

What? Only a little bit of my comment moderated, for some reason XP That’s so weird! I’ll try posting it again, but I unfortunately don’t have time to change it at all because I have to get off the computer :/ I’m sorry!

ilovemoonie

Aw shoot, I don’t think I’ll be able to finish my reply to this until over the weekend >..< I'll be sure to finish this as soon as possible, and in the meantime, I hope you have a great Friday and weekend! :)

TaffyKitty12

[(Huh, it's weird that your whole comment didn't moderate! It's always annoying when that happens XP) Hey again, 'moonie! :) Oh no, it's fine! I know you said you had a lot of things planned for this week, so I didn't expect you to have your reply done all in one day. (If I had to respond to this bio, I bet it would take me at least several days, and I'm not even as busy as you are XD ) We can't help it if somethin' pops up, ya know? There have been plenty of times where it took me longer to reply things than I originally expected, so I understand! I'll be sure to read the rest of your response, whenever you're able to type/post the other parts! =] )]

Hiya, Taffy! Sorry that I haven’t replied to this.. it doesn’t look like I’ll be able to reply before the weekend moderation thingy.. =P I really like Maddie though! She seems like a really sweet and relatable character, and I like how you did her family! Thanks for posting it! I’ll try to reply to this over the weekend. =)

TaffyKitty12

Heyo, em’! That’s alright! ^u^ I know I didn’t post this during the best week, anyway, with everyone being busy and all… I was actually considering waiting until the New Year, but I know moonie wants to post her story soon and stuff, so I figured I may as well do it while I have the time and no one else is posting much heheh =P I’m surprised by how many of you guys read it, considering! Thanks, though– I am glad you like her as a character! :D (I’m trying to make my critters more relatable heheh XD I actually based some of Maddie’s aspects including that whole friend anxiety thingamadoo after myself, though I’m not as extreme as she is in that aspect) I’m thrilled that you like Madison’s family, too! ^w^ Anyhoo, that’s fine, emi! I know these next few days will be busy, so I totally get it if ya can’t reply until later this week, or somethin’! Would be cool to see your more of your thoughts, though! =] At any extent, thanks for readin’ my bio– I appreciate it! ;D

It’s alright! =) I pretty much always read stuff, no matter how busy I am. XD The only thing is finding the time to reply.
              Okie doke, so like I said, Madison is a really sweet character! I think it’s super interesting how you made her eye color sort of pink. Maddie is a cute nickname too! But I don’t think I’d like being called Mad either. ;P It’s cool that you made up her family as well! Kiwi is an adorable name for her younger sister! X) As for her personality.. I can actually relate a lot with her “ambivert” personality! I really like people and making friends, but I feel a bit awkward and shy. But once I feel comfortable with someone, well, it’s relatively easy to be myself. That’s interesting that she likes meteorology and the sky! That sounds pretty interesting! Hehe, I bet her and Jeffery would make a fun meteorologist duo! XD She seems so sweet in how she likes to make others happy and help them out! Madison sounds like a really great “person.” =) Ah, and I can kinda relate to bottling up my emotions.. I do that sometimes, I don’t know why!

…. It’s kinda sad how overprotective and jealous she is though.. =( It was a little rude of that golden retriever to just do that to her. But I guess she was only 8, or whatever. Maybe she didn’t know better? I don’t know. It’s sad the amount of fear and anxiety that Star caused her though. I hope she overcomes that someday! It makes me feel so bad for her! YOU DON’T NEED TO ACT PERFECT, MADDIE! =( I really love her character though. It’s sad, but she is also a really sweet and fun girl. I’d love it if she could befriend some of my characters! Although I wouldn’t recommend Candy to her. =P She’d just be mean.
              Aw, I’m glad that Kiwi and her get along! I kinda know how Maddie feels, though. My nephew is super outgoing and everyone loves him. =P I have some friends that are sisters, and I think the shyer of the two feels sort of similar. Her older sister is a lot more outgoing than her. But she says she doesn’t mind now, cause they share each other’s friends. ….

…. Kiwi sounds like a sweet sister too! I’m glad she knows and cares about Madison. Maddie has a lot of cute friends though! It only seems right that she’s be friends with all of those guys. Aw, I hope she can make some more friends out of her “acquaintances,” especially like Frost. XD I dunno, I just like Frost I guess, haha.
              Ohh, pink and lime green sound like great colors for her! I can totally imagine her wearing a hoodie with one or both of those colors. Hehe, that’s funny that she watches the weather channel. XD Aw, and it’s cute that Slinky is in her likes! I bet they’d be super cute! Did you ever post a bio for Slinky though..? I don’t remember. =P OOoo I like fantasy novels too. Fiction novels FOR THE WIINNN
              I can also agree with pretty much all of her dislikes.. avocados, feeling left out, high/heeled shoes, wasps, coffee, conflict.. yep. XD
              Anyway, I’ll just wrap this up and say Maddie is awesome! Super sweet, although almost bittersweet with her poor, fearful tendencies. I look forward to seeing her used in roleplays someday!

Hi Taffy, you did a fantastic job on Madison’s bio.. how could you call it boring? This is one of my favorite pet bios I’ve seen! :) Her personality, and the aspects of her life are so authentic; it was really enjoyable to read. I liked the backstory of how her “friend-obsessiveness” came about. P.S., Kiwi’s name is epic

FINALLY!!!!!! I’m so happy you finally posted this, Toffee! Aww, Kiwi is such a cute name! Okay, so, a few years ago whenever we walked into Hyvee, my brother was like FURRY MANGO! AND I WAS LIKE FURRY MAMGO! My mom hates avocados. LOL OH WAIT, avocaDOE. DIASY DOEEEE. I don’t like her. Neither does Fennec. Hey, remember Fennec?

TaffyKitty12

Well thanks, MLP– I’m glad you enjoyed it, hehe! ;D It is! XD I think “Kiwi” is one of the best names I came up with when I was younger ^u^ I dunno how I thought of it, but I’m glad it came to mind! (And thankfully, I spelled it the right way haha) PFFFT, “furry mangoes” XDD Okay, that is just hilarious :,D I think I’ll have to start calling kiwis that, myself XD Well, I’m sure they’re not everyone’s cup o’ tea! I’ve never actually tried an avocado myself, but they don’t really look the most appealing, so I kinda try to avoid them, heheh. Eww, Daisy’s AvocaDOE ice cram is just… no :P Me neither! Daisy is my least favorite Webkinz host. I much prefer Chef Gazpacho! (Although, me and friend use Daisy as the villain in most of our roleplays, which is pretty funny XD ) Aw yeah, I remember! Gosh, I wish she was still here… I really miss talking to her ;-; I don’t remember what page it’s on, but if I ever find it, maybe I could give ya the old link to my Adventure Roleplay back when Fennec used to be

Whoa, she looks cool! This is a Kinzsona then..? Do you actually wear those sort of clothes though, or did you just draw Honda Wingflight’s outfit? ;P Either way, that’s a great drawing!

Thanks, emi! Yeah. Yeah, I do. I don’t have the shirt which I really want. I always wear T Shirts and jeans. Sometimes ripped, sometimes not. I also wear a backwards hat, but I wanted the hair to be like that. Thanks so much, emi! The actual color is off. The zap on her shirt is suppose to be yellow. The printer has something wrong.

lso, do you want to start Emlp on gthis forum or on the Ask Question’s Upcoming Pets forum? Please start it soon! I think you should go first because of Candy’s parents.

No problem! Oh okay, cool! ^-^ I wear jeans a lot too.. like all the time. XD It’s a pretty cool looking outfit though! Yeah, I’d prefer to do it on this forum. I don’t like switching forums too much. =P Hmm.. yeah, you’re probably right. I’ll try to work on that first ‘reply’ soon!

Alrighty, here I am! Awesome! Jeans are totally rad! Same here! I wear shorts and leggings and skirts and dresses only if my mom FORCES me to wear them. LOL She’s sewing me a dress right now! Yeah! What kind of jeans do you like? Skinny, bootcut, etc. I love jean fabrics! I have a jean jacket that’s fashionably ripped with fake pink fur! =D I have like 3 more drawings of what else I wear. Ah, okay. I assume on this page, correct? EEEE!!! I can’t wait! This will be so much fun!!!

ilovemoonie

Aw, that’s such a cute drawing, MLP! Honda Wingflight looks so cool! ;D You said she’s you as a Webkinz, so is she like your Kinzsona, then? :) Either way, you did a great job drawing her, and she looks super awesome; I love the mane, and the colors you used, and that neat outfit! Are those headphones she’s wearing around her neck/shoulders? ;) Anyway, thanks for sharing your wonderful drawing with us, MLP! I made sure to rate it a 10! Also, I can’t wait to see more of Honda Wingflight in the Kinz Club! ^-^

Hey moonie! I’ve read your reply and will try to reply soon afrer I’m done with chool!

Hey, moonie! Thanks so much! Lol, she does! Yup! Thanks!! Me too! All of the shades of blue and green(Neon blue and green and mint shades of them, especially! My room is mint green and mint blue! =D), black, silver, the rainbow colors, and electric colors are my favorite! Yup! I have some similar. They’re HYPE LED Light Cat Headphones(That are blue). They have blue cat ears that light up in 2 different ways(One’s flash, and one’s just got the lights) and are black. There’s a red pair too! Just google th’em and you should find them! Thanks, moonie! Yay, thanks! Me neither! XD

(2)somebody dangerous.. do stuff. =P But maybe sometime!!! =D I could tell you guys at the park sometime! Then again, it’d be hard. If I do post a bio, I’d just post a small amount of everything. (Also, Honda Wingflight IS NOT A SAPPHIRE PEGASUS! I’ve changed my mind, oops. Heheh.)

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, MLP! ^-^ Ooh yeah, thanks for sharing your Kinzsona with us! :D I gotta say, Honda Wingflight is totally rad XD (Not quite sure if I ever mentioned this, but I love her name, too! =] If ya don’t mind me asking, where did you get the idea from? It’s very creative!) Her mane is very pretty, and her outfit is awesome! I really like those headphones, especially XD Actually, I think this is one of the best drawings you’ve made, which says a lot, considering I like all of your art! ;) Like moonie, I’ll be sure to rate your picture a “10″, and look very much forward to seeing more of Honda in my roleplay! ^u^ Do you think you’ll ever post a bio for her? I’d be interested in reading one! :) She seems like a very cool ‘kinz! BD

Hey TAffy! I’ve read your reply and will try to reply soon afrer I’m done with chool!

That’s very cool, MLP! You look like an awesome Webkinz! I love your art style. :P I also liked your drawing of moonie’s Kinsona! :) My Kinsona is my Red Velvet Fox, Amalthea.

Hey, everyone! Sorry to bother you again, but I decided to enter some more pets into the contest! I have a few more that I’ve physically drawn, but these three I drew digitally. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them! Here they are: https://share.ganzworld.com/medallionpet?id=51332 (Symphony Swan), https://share.ganzworld.com/medallionpet?id=51328 (Frostbitten Husky), https://share.ganzworld.com/medallionpet?id=51320 (this one’s for you, Lucky, Taffy, and MLP: Platypus Googles!) Once again, I hope you enjoy, and have a great day, my friends!

Hi, CuteHeart! Aw, I like the Symphony Swan! That’s a great idea! The platypus and frosbitten hush are cute too, but I really like the swan idea! Good luck on that contest! I still haven’t even entered one. =P I’m just too busy lately to draw or think of anything.. XD Thanks for sharing, I hope you’re doing well!

Aww, soo cute!! YAAAY PLATYPUS GOOGLES! I know you’re gonna be a finalist. XD

ilovemoonie

Hiya, CuteHeart! Oh no, you’re not bothering me! It’s always great to hear from you! :) I’m actually really glad that you decided to post about your contest entries, as I’m not sure I would have seen them, otherwise! Anyway, I took a look at your new entries, and I gotta say, they all look awesome, CuteHeart! :D That lil’ Frostbitten Husky is so cute, aw, and I would love to own a pet like that on Webkinz! (I just love huskies, haha XD ) OOH and a Platypus Googles?? Yes please! XD Googles are awesome, and we totally need more of them in Webkinz World! I think yours is really adorable! ^-^ However, I think my favorite of the three would have to be the Symphony Swan…it’s just so pretty and cute, and a really cool idea for a pet! I love the nice blues and purples used on it, too :) I would absolutely love to see that one made into a Webkinz pet, and I would definitely want to adopt it, hehe! All three of your entries are awesome, though, as well as your previous ones; you have some really great ideas, CuteHeart! :D …

ilovemoonie

… Thanks for sharing, and have a great day, too! Good luck in the contest…I really hope you’ll be a finalist!

TaffyKitty12

Hello, CuteHeart! ^u^ Just wanted to say that I’ve seen your SC pics (all of which are wonderful, by the way!) and will try to reply sometime this afternoon :)

TaffyKitty12

Hallo! (Sorry for replying late! >.< ) Oh no, it's alright, CuteHeart– actually, I'm glad that you decided to share these with us! ^-^ First and foremost, thanks for drawin' that awesome platypus googles! :D Ever since you told me about that idea at the park, I was really eager to see it, hehe XD And lemme tell ya: it didn't disappoint! I love both platypuses and googles, and this combination is just… perfect! :,) Ah, and that husky is cute, too! ^w^ It looks so sweet with its big puppy dog eyes 8D I like the little pink spots you added, as well; nice touch! It really does make it look "frost bitten" XD And, finally, that symphony swan is just plain awesome! I love the colors you used, as well as the rad musical notes on its feet and body! It's a very unique and cool pet idea, if I do say so myself! =] I think it's one of the best entries you've made to date! In all, great job, pal… I hope to see ya as a finalist, and maybe even a winner! ;D Keep up the nice work! ^u^

Comments are closed.