New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,351 replies, has 113 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey everyone! Merry Christmas eve!! Whatcha all gonna do tomorrow? =D And whatcha gonna do today? Well, currently, my dad’s baking and my mom’s looking for stuff, haha. Annnyway, tomorrow, my nephew, my siblings(3 are moved out, but I have 5 total), and my sister’s BF is gonna be here. At 8 AM, my nephew is coming and opening presents so he can go to his dad’s, and then we’re probably gonna eat at noon… and IDK what else. My brother(stickyman896) might bring a few video games. =) Speaking of video games, you guys said you watched Wreck It Ralph and Wreck It Ralph Breaks The Internet. Do you guys like video games? I know Emi likes Pokemon and she has a DS.(Do you have a DSi, DS Lite, or a 3DS? My brothers have DSi’s and 3DS’s, Nintendo Switches, an Xbox(I think only one has it), Wii U’s(We have one and a Wii), a 64, and etc. =D) I know Moonie said she had a Wii. Do you guys still play on it? If you don’t can I have it? XD My older brother(CDS234) wants our Wii SOOOO BADLY BECAUSE IT HAS HIS(and my other brother’s) DATA!!! XD ALSO,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

(2) OH- and did you guys recieve a party invitation a few days ago? If you didn’t, I don’t wanna say who it is. AND CHRISTMAS MUSIC: Someday At Christmas by Michelle Creber, Baby Please Come Home by Michelle Creber, This Christmas Night by Andrea Libman, Black Gryph0n, Michelle & Monique Creber, Rebecca Shoichet, Shannon Chan-Kent, and Vincent Tong, Christmas This Year by Tobymac, It’s a Pony Kind of Christmas(MLP), Say Goodbye To the Holiday(MLP), Luna’s Future(MLP), Silent Night by Natalie Sharp, Michelle Creber, and MandoPony(Andrew Stein)(Or Fluttershy, MyLittlePOny2010EG13(I play it on my violin LOL), or Britt Nicole), and The 12 Days of Christmas my Relient K. XD OH- GUESS WHAT??? I HAD A CHRISTMAS CONCERT ON THE 22ND!! AND MICHELLE CREBER AND HER FAMILY HAD THEIRS ON THE SAME DAY!!! =D I made some mistakes. OKAY, A LOT. There were 2 violins(Me and another kid, but she only played for practice, and at the real thing, she only sang, leaving me to do all of the violin work, haha), 1 singer(That didn’t play the piano or violin. IDK why she was there), and 2 piano players(3 including my teacher). (2)

TaffyKitty12

Hi, MLP! Merry Christmas Eve to you, too! :) Let’s see… welp, my aunt and uncle are coming over tomorrow to spend the day with us, which should be nice! ^u^ We’ll eat a big breakfast once they arrive, open all our presents, and then just lounge around until dinner =) Ooh, how fun! I hope you have a great time tomorrow with your family and friends! :D Video games, eh? Sounds pretty nice to me XD Oh yep! I do like playing video games every so often :) (I play on my iPhone and iPod apps more, but I’ll take out a real one now and then) As for systems, I have a Nintendo DS Lite, 3DS, and a Wii ^w^ We have some sorta X-box, too, but I haven’t played on it in years :P Ah, I’m afraid I can’t help you with that one…. my brother would be so mad if we gave away our Wii haha XD Yep, I did! I probably won’t be able to make it to the party, though, ’cause well probably be eating dinner around that time XP On Christmas, I only really go on Webkinz early in the morning, or late

TaffyKitty12

… Are those of all your favorite Christmas tunes? Wow, that’s pretty neat! So, I take it that you were in a concert? :) Ah, it’s alright! I used to be in a band when I was younger, and I made a lot of mistakes playing my chosen instrument (the trumpet) XD I hope it went well, regardless! Merry Christmas again, and I hope you have a fun day tomorrow! =D (Oh, and thanks for telling us! Gosh, I am so sorry I haven’t replied to that yet ;-; I meant to do so over the weekend, but I didn’t have much time to be on here (which reminds me, I still have to reply to your SC pics) XP Unfortunately, I won’t be able to reply today, nor can I do so tomorrow… I’m afraid I’ll be far too busy :/ I can *maybe* do it on Wednesday, but it honestly kinda depends on whether or not my family has plans for that day. Tell you what: if I don’t reply by Thursday, please feel free to skip my turn! I know I’m probably being a burden, responding late and all that XP It’s just hard to respond on

TaffyKitty12

(Whoops, part of my first comment got cut off, ahah :P Meant to say “late at night– never in the afternoon”)

Heyyy, I’ve read yoru reply, and will try to reply to it soon! I see that a comment of yours is moderating, so I’ll wait until that moderates. ;)

TaffyKitty12

(Annd my second comment got cut off, too >.< The ending was supposed to say, "It's just hard to respond on time when there's so much to do o_o ) Merry Christmas again! Hope you have a great day tomorrow ;D ")

Hi, MLP! I hope you had a great Christmas! (Sorry for the late reply!) I didn’t really do anything Christmas Eve, except watch my dad cook lol. That sounds nice! That’s pretty much what we did too, except we also went to my sister’s for dinner. Oh, fun! Yeah, I’ve seen Wreck It Ralph, but not the new one. I hope to see that soon though! I like some video games.. not all, but I do like them. I just play Pokémon and Webkinz and this one tank game that my brothers play. I have a 2DS, the old one that doesn’t fold. I’d like to get one of those new 2DS XL’s someday though. Whoa, that’s a lot of Christmas songs! =P Oh, that’s cool! Was it a Christmas concert then? That sounds really neat. ^-^ I wish I could play violin or piano. They’re really pretty instruments! I’m sure you did very well. =) (I’m glad you remembered! It is kinda important, heheh!)

ilovemoonie

Hey, my friends! (Ah, I’m really sorry for posting above you, Taffy, emi, and MLP! >.< (I’ll be sure to reply to you all really soon, by the way!))
      Since I’m not sure if I’ll be able to come on here at all tomorrow (or if they’ll even moderate comments then), I just wanted to take a moment real quick to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! ^-^ I cannot believe that another Christmas is nearly here…this year has really flown by! Nevertheless, I am very excited to celebrate with my family, and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday filled with friends, family, food, and lots of joy! :D I hope you all get lots of great gifts, too! ;) I’d love to hear what you all end up getting, and I’m sure I’ll probably post what new Webkinz I get and stuff, too. Of course, as exciting as all those gifts are, let’s not let it take away from the true meaning of Christmas: Jesus. He is the reason we celebrate, and He is the greatest gift we could ever receive! :)
      Merry Christmas again, pals—have a blessed holiday! ^-^

Hey moonie! Me either! Merry CHristmas! Yeah, it’s about Jesus! Whatcha guys gonna do? SOrry, Ireplied to this earlier, but it didn’t go through and I’m kind of rushing so I can get presents wrapped.

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, ilovemoonie! ^u^ (That’s okay; I guess we all just had the same idea for today, haha! XD Yeah, that’s fine! :) You can reply to ours whenever, no rush ^-^ I know you’re busy and probably have a lot to respond to, so I certainly don’t want you to feel stressed out!)
        That is true! I’m actually kinda surprised that they even moderated stuff today, considering it’s Christmas Eve :o I’m glad they did, though, otherwise our posts woulda been way outdated when everyone saw them haha XD
        Anyhoo, Merry Christmas, pal! ^-^ Ah, I know, right? It feels like last Christmas was only yesterday! I still remember when I spent my last Christmas Eve drawing pictures of my Marvel-based Webkinz… ah, ol’ times, ya know? I am, too! :) I love Christmas, so I’m pretty expected that it’s here, hehe! ;D D’aww, thanks moonie– I hope you have a wonderful day yourself! Pikachu and I wish you a great time, haha! XD
        Of course!…

TaffyKitty12

… As fun as physical gifts are, nothing can compare to the original and greatest Christmas present of all: Jesus! =] He is definitely the Reason for the Season, right?
          Thank you, though! I look forward to letting ya guys know what I get, as well as reading about all the cool things you guys got! :D I hope you receive everything ya wanted! ^-^ (It’d be awesome if you got that Bengal Cat! :) It’s a very pretty signature, and I’m sure you’d love yours =D )
          You too! Have a great Christmas, and God Bless! How will you be celebrating tomorrow? <^^)

Hi, friends! Ah, I know I still have a few things to reply to, but I wanted to post this first! I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful Christmas! I hope you have delicious food, great presents, a fun time with family, and really remember the reason for Christmas, too! I’ll be sure to post what I got sometime this week, and I look forward to seeing what you guys get as well! Merry Christmas, guys! ^-^

Heya, emi! It’s okay! Merry Christmas, Coconut! =) I’m sure we will! Dad’s already baking stuff while mum’s cleaning. And I still gotta clean stuff and wrap gifts!!! I have a kitty Christmas ugly sweater I’m gonna wear with shorts and leggings. =D The reason of Christmas… Not gonna lie- 2018 was probably the worst one yet. “It’s Gonna Turn Around!!! Before an up, there’s doooown,” – Michelle Creber(It’s a song) IDK, CHristian stuff…. My prayers are never answered, so I’m just left in teh dark, eheh. XP

OH- for EMLP, I’m going to use Strawberry and Snowy Dreams to design clothes with Candy. Would you care if Strawberry’s parents are fashion experts too, and help? Also, would we need models to try out the clothing and other pets to use for the audience?

And also, remember when you said you watched some of MLP? Just curious, which episodes did you watch? If you can’t remember, could you at least tell me what happened? You said you wtahced the older BArbie movies, too. Which ones were your favorites?

Hi, MLP! Merry Christmas! Haha, nice! My dad’s cooking too! He’s making maple sausage links.. =d That sounds too cute! I don’t really have any Christmas outfit, but I guess I’ll wear my Christmas ribbon bow earrings, though. Aw, really..? I’m sorry to hear that. =( Only thing I can really say is to keep trusting Him. Sometimes He says yes, sometimes it’s no. But I always think there’s a good reason, although it can be hard to understand.. this is my personal opinion, but I think God let’s bad things happen, because they have to. If the world was perfect and no one did bad and such, then we wouldn’t have free will and be able to choose God. I hope 2019 is a better year for you! Sure, you can use those two! ^-^ I figured our characters would go buy clothes somewhere, but I’m not sure yet.. We’ll see. =P I’m kinda unsure of how exactly to start off the roleplay. Hmm, I don’t think so? ….

… We can always use random characters in the roleplay for minor roles, like cashiers and other models, ya know? Oh, yep! I think I watched like 15-20 episodes of the first season. You know, like from episode one to like 15-20. Yesss! XD I loved those old Barbie movies. We watched the Rapunzel, Swan Lake, Princess and the Pauper, The Magic Pegasus, and the Nutcracker. I think my favorite was the Princess and the Pauper one. ;P Those were great movies, heheh.

Hey, emi! Thanks! Haha, currently(2:17(and hour behind you guys)) my parents are on the couch napping LOL. Yummm!!! Those sound so good! We had leftover Domino’s Pizza for lunch today. XD Thanks! Maybe I could draw it and submit it to the SC? Yeah, and thanks. Well, that’s just too hard to do now. I’m physically strong but I’m spiritually weak. XP WHy seriously, why would he separate me from the people that encouraged me in religion and bring random people that are against me? =( Yeah, he let’s bad things happen, BUT STILL. Yeah, I know they have to happen, but separating me from special people is just… ugh. I know, and I really want to trust him, but.. I can’t. I’d like to chat about it with you at the park sometime soon. Me too. 2018 was the only year without the specific people. I saw them and etc, but I didn’t get to talk. Well, I saw a friend and I’m like, “HI (insert name)!!!” And she said hi back. It was on teh way out of Walmart, and I saw an ex best friend, and it made me feel terrible. Now a close friend…..

(2) is going to the place where the people are and yeah. Yay, thanks! Yeah, me too. Are you Deluxe? The KinzStyle Shop is for Deluxe Members only and maybe Strawberry or SNowy Dreams could give Candy a Deluxe card that’ll let her shop anywhere Deluxe and buy Deluxe items. You know what I mean? Me either. Yeah, I was thinking that. Okay, so, I assume my pets will be the cashier(s) because you don’t have many characters to use, right? Unless you’d want to make up some just for the roleplay, like “The cashier said” without a name. Oh, and are there any specific pets you’d like me to use in the roleplay? I know it sounds occward(awkward) but I’m just wondering. ANd since Rory likes music, maybe he and a musical pet of mine could write songs together and play them at the fashion show and/or pick out songs for it. OH- it’d be hilarious if Snuggles and Conor(Signature Arctic fox characters) came in and Snowy, Candy, and Strawberry(Those all end in Y’s!! XD) and were like, that’s a fashion disaster…..

(3) !!!” because Conor wears crazy socks and SNuggles wears crazy pants. XD Ohh okay! You should watch Friendship is MAgic part one and two. That’s when the mane 6 find the elements of harmony, defeat Nightmare Moon, etc. Season 1 is great!! Just wait until the mane six’s cutie marks are mixed up, Twilight becomes a princess, goes in the human world, defeat Tirek and loses her tree and gets a castle, go to a village where Starlight Glimmer takes all of the cutie marks, goes back in time, Rainbow Dash goes into the Wonderbolts, they find the pillars and have to defeat Stygian, Chrysalis captures the mane 6 and all of the other important ponies in Equestria and STarlight and Trixie have to save them, Queen Chrysalis goes for revenge, Twilight opens a school, a student sucks all of the power from ancient artifacts from Equestria, the mane 6 gets stuck is Tartarus, and even more exciting adventures!! ANd another Twilight comes in the EG world, and then Sunset SHimmer takes Twilight’s crown and was a former student….

(4) of Princess Celestia, turns into a monster, the sirens get transported into the human world, Flash gets mad at Twilight, Sci-Twi comes in for the Friendship Games and turns into a monster, they go to a camp, a girl named Vignette Valencia traps everyone in her phone, and in the Movie a storm king comes, and they go in Seaquestria, and a girl named Wallflower Blush has a memory stone and takes the memories of SUnset Shimmer out of everyone, AND EVEN MORE ADVENTURES!!! =D Need more information, emi? I’m here for you! XD “Green Isn’t Your Color”. XDD It’s cool that you liek FLuttershy! Andrea LIbman plays her, and I love Fluttershy! ANd Rainbow Dash! Did you know she’s embarrassed of her parents? EEE!!! I COULD NAME A LOT MORE! Me too! The good ol’ Barbie movies. The new ones are terrible. I do not like Erica Lindbeck or the even newer voice actor for her. Kelly Sheridan(which was the voice of Barbie in all of the ones you named and a lot more. She was in the older My Little Pony Tales and….

… plays Starlight Glimmer, Indigo Zap, Sassy Saddles, Misty/Icy Fly, and some more in MLP) is the only good actor for BArbie. Spy Squad, Starlight Adventure, Barbie And Her Sisters In A Puppy Chase, Video Game Hero(ALthough I like that one), and Dolphin Magic are the ones Erica Lindbeck is in. The Dreamhouse Adventures are horrible! It has a newer VA, but I forgot her name. Diana Kaarina olays p Barbie in The Fashion Fairytale, Fairy Secret, A Perfect Christmas, and I think that’s it? I liked her, though. In all of the other ones, Kelly Sheridan is in it. Hope HAs WIngs!!! Yeah, Hope’s my middle name. I was born the same year when Barbie Diaries and The 12 Dancing Princesses were released. It’s har to believe those were over 10 years ago. O_O I always watched the 12 Dancing Princesses and the DIamond Castle when I was younger. My siblings still complain about it. XD T he Riding video game for the Wii is a lot of fun. Pretty soon all of the classics will be over 10 years old. =) SOrry for the long comment, you uh, got me into it. XD HAND!!!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, emi! (It’s alright! I still have quite a few things to reply to, myself, ahah :P Oh! Speaking of replies, I was able to respond to our roleplay this morning ^u^ )
        Aw, well thanks! I hope you have a great Christmas, yourself! ;D Haha, no worries– I’m sure there will be plenty of food and gifts at my house XD We’ve already run out of space for presents underneath our tree, so they’re scattered all over the place in our living room. That is true! Jesus is the Reason for the Season, so we definitely can’t forget about him this Christmas :) It’s not Christmas without Christ, ya know? Ooh yeah, that sounds good! ^-^ I look forward to hearing about what ya get! =D Hopefully you get a lot of what’s on your list! ;) (It would be pretty rad if you got that golden retriever, too XD ) Well, thanks! I’ll probably post about my Christmas and what I got later this week, maybe? (I think I’ll wait until Thursday or Friday, though, ’cause I wanna hear about what you guys got first, hehe ^w^ ) I can’t wait to see what y’all got!
        Merry Christmas

ilovemoonie

Heya, emi! (I’m really sorry for the late reply, by the way! >.< I meant to get to this before Christmas, but I didn’t have time… :/ ) It’s okay! Thanks for taking the time to wish us a nice holiday! ^-^ I had a very nice Christmas, and a lot of fun being with family, opening presents, and eating good food! I hope you did, too! What kind of things did you do on Christmas, if you don’t mind me asking? :) Whatever it was, I hope you had a wonderful one, and got lots of great gifts, too! I can’t wait to hear about them! I’m especially excited to see if you got that rare Webkinz, hehe ;) Oh, and thanks! I’ll probably go ahead and post about what I got pretty soon :) Yep, it’s very important to remember the real reason for Christmas, too! As fun as it is to give and receive gifts and whatnot, nothing we give or get could ever compare to Jesus! He’s the greatest gift we could ever receive, and one that we certainly didn’t deserve. Merry (late) Christmas, emi! :)

TaffyKitty12

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! :D Gosh, I can hardly believe the big day is almost here… crazy how time works :o Anyhoo, I hope you all have a fantastic day today! ^-^ Do ya have any special plans for Christmas? Tonight, I’ll be going to my uncle’s house for dinner, and tomorrow my aunt and other uncle are coming over to celebrate the day with us, which should be fun! :) I hope you guys have a wonderful time with your family and friends, too! And, of course, don’t forget the most wonderful Christmas gift of all: Jesus himself! He is the Reason for the Season, right? =] It’s not Christmas without Christ!
      To help spread some extra cheer, I decided to go ahead and share a short little Pikachu Christmas story with my best pals XD (Kudos to ‘moonie for encouraging the idea!) You can read it down below ^u^

TaffyKitty12

‘Twas the day before Christmas, and all through the streets, not a creature was stirring… except for Pikachu the fennec fox. Dressed in his finest holiday attire (i.e. a Tigger sweater and a pair of reindeer antlers), the goofy canine made it his duty to spread cheer via Christmas caroling. He was nearly finished, and only had one more house to go to.
        Once he approached it, the peppy Pikachu stepped onto the cold, icy porch and knocked on the door, awaiting a response…
        ~~~ Rey was right in the middle of watching her favorite cooking show, when a sudden noise was heard at her front door. Who is it now?!, she thought, as she got up from her chair and turned off the TV. It better not be that annoying toothpaste vendor again. If I see him ONE MORE TIME… I’m gonna-
        The door swung open, and to Rey’s surprise, there was no toothpaste vendor. Rather, she was face-to-face with Pikachu, the silly fox who lived a couple streets away.
        “Hello!”, he exclaimed.
        Rey frowned. “What do you want?”, she growled.
        Pikachu cleared his throat, and to her amazement, he began to sing…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … “Deck the malls with mouths of holly, fa fa fa la, fa fa fa fa! It’s the season to be folly, fa fa fa la, fa fa fa la! Gone we now our May a pear apple! Fa fa fa la, fa fa fa la! Sing the ancient you-”
          “-Enough, enough!”, cried Rey. “I don’t wanna hear anymore! You don’t even know the correct lyrics!”
          “Okay. Maybe another song will do?”
          “Nooo-”
          “-Jingle Bells! Jingle Wells! Jangle all the wayyyy! Oh what fun it is to tide in a one-course open sleigh!”
          “STOP, PLEASE!”
          “Wait! I have one more!”
          “Oh gosh, no…”, groaned the panda.
          Pikachu took a big gulp, and belted out his latest tune. “I don’t wanna a lot of Christmas. There is just one thing I need-”
          At this, Rey screamed and ran inside. She bolted the door shut. She locked every lock– all 32 of them. But no, that didn’t stop Pikachu. He just kept singing louder and louder, though his voice sounded more muffled. Rey put her ear against the window, only to hear the young canine…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … burst out, “All I want for Chistmas, is to be your frieee-ee-eend Reee-eeeey! All I-”
            She quickly dialed the Policekinz. “Hello? Police? I need you! There is a crazy fennec fox outside my door singing Christmas carols! Send the backup! Send the whole squad! SEND THE ARMY IF YOU NEED TO, I JUST NEED HIM TO GO AWAY!”
            “Ma’am, don’t be such a Grinch. It’s Christmas!”, replied the operator, who proceeded to hang up.
            “Hello? HELLO?! Dang it!”
            ~~~
            “All…. I… waaaant…..”, Pikachu panted, “for… Christmas….” His singing was then broken off by a cough. He was out of breath from singing, and Rey still hadn’t come out. “I guess she must be busy wrappin’ gifts or something. Oh well. I’ll just try again next Christmas!”, he said to himself. He jumped off her porch and took off down the street, not before laying a plate of Christmas cookies on the front step.
            ~~~
            Five hours after her ordeal, Rey decided it was finally safe to step outside. She carefully opened the door… and to her excitement, saw that there was no Pikachu to be found…

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … She carefully opened the door… and to her excitement, saw that there was no Pikachu to be found. However, there was a plate of red and green sugar cookies on the first step. “Oh well. Waste not what not, I guess.” Rey picked up the plate and popped one in her mouth. She just had the best Christmas cookie she ever tasted.
              ~~~

TaffyKitty12

(Whoops! I meant to have Pikachu say, “I don’t wanna lot for Christmas”, but somehow autocorrect changed “for” to “of” =P Oh well, he doesn’t really know the correct lyrics to most Christmas tunes, anyway, so that’s totally a mistake he would make XD I also just noticed that I repeated the last line in part 3 twice (I didn’t remember where I left off when posting that fourth part, so I accidentally included in the beginning of that reply), yipes!)

TaffyKitty12

~Welp, hope all you enjoyed that little story thing XD Poor Pikachu, I don’t think anyone enjoys his rendition of classic Christmas tunes ;P Anyway, have a great day, guys! :D I look forward to hearing about how your Christmas’s went (as well as what cool gifts you got) later this week! I’ll probably post something about that myself one of these days, too ;) ~Have a nice one, and God Bless!

Hey, Taffy! Merry Christmas (eve)! Ah, that sounds like it’ll be fun! I don’t think my family will do anything tonight (except maybe go to church), but we certainly have things to do tomorrow! My dad is currently cooking ham and sausage for his famed Christmas breakfast tomorrow. We’ll be bringing our all the presents in the morning to put under our tree, and I’ll check my stocking for goodies! My dad will start reheating food in the oven for breakfast when al the family comes over and we open presents. After all the present opening, we’ll eat the big breakfast! Then later on in the day, we’ll go over to my sister’s house for dinner and have her kids open up a few more presents there. I’m excited. ^-^ I hope you have a great day and get what you hoped for! I’ll be sure to say what I got later. =) And you’re right, it is important to remember Him! It’s His birthday, after all. ^-^ ….

…. Aww, haha XD I really liked your story! Poor Pikachu.. he was a little off on those Christmas carols though. XD Maybe someday Rey will befriend him? Perhaps if he gives her enough cookies and candy. ;P It’s hilarious how she overreacts to his singing and calls the police even.. but they don’t even care anyway. XD Thanks for sharing your little story! It was really cute! Merry Christmas, Taffy!

OH MY GOSH, YOUR DAD’S MAKING HIS FAMOUS HAM AND SAUSAGE BISCUIT THING!!! EMI!!!!!!! https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/meet-my-new-pet/page/141/ I THINK it’s this page! XD Welp, give your dad a thumbs up, and make sure to tell him Thank You!!! ALso, how many siblings and nieces and nephews do you have? I have 1 nephew and 5 siblings. 2 brothers and 3 sisters. =PI’m the youngest, haha.

… YEP XD He’s making his famous Christmas breakfast buffet! Oh? What are you thanking my dad for? I mean, you don’t even get to eat it.. XD I’ll be sure to thank him for making it though. It’s a lot of work, but it’s so good. Oh, well I have five siblings, just like you! Two brothers, and three sisters. ^-^ And I’m the youngest in my family, too, so I have lots of nieces and nephews. I have five nieces and five nephews.. 10 in total, and another nephew on the way! ;D

ilovemoonie

Hey, TaffyKitty! Oh my goodness, I’m terribly sorry for the late reply! >.< I meant to reply to this on Christmas Eve, then on Christmas, but these past few days have just been so busy for me…I'm so sorry! XP Anyway, Merry *late* Christmas, pal! I hope you had a wonderful holiday! ^-^ Ah, I can't believe it, either…how has another Christmas come and gone, already? :o Oh, and thanks for asking! I had a really fun Christmas Eve and Christmas! :D All three of my older sisters who have moved out, as well as my one older sister's husband, were here for Christmas Eve and Christmas, which I was really excited about, considering it's not very often when all five of my sisters and I are together, anymore. On Christmas Eve we wrapped a bunch of presents, and then on Christmas morning we opened them all, and all our hard work disappeared XD Then my uncle and my cousin came over for a few hours, which was nice! And…I guess that was about it! Nothing too exciting, but it was nice just being able to relax and spend time with family. :) But enough about me…

ilovemoonie

…how was your Christmas? It’s really cool that you got to go to your uncle’s house for dinner, and spend Christmas with your other aunt and uncle! I hope you had a lot of fun! :D Ah, that’s very true…we can’t forget the true meaning of the holiday season; Jesus is the reason we celebrate Christmas, after all! :)
            Oh yay, and I’m so glad you decided to share your story with us! Ever since you first mentioned it to me, I’ve been really excited about it XD After all, what’s better than Pikachu singing Christmas carols to Rey, am I right? ;) Anyway, I read the whole thing, and I loved it! Gosh, it was just so funny XD First off, lemme just say that I love Pikachu’s Christmas outfit! I bet he’d look pretty festive in a Tigger sweater and reindeer antlers ;) You should totally draw him in that outfit sometime, because I’m sure it’d make for an adorable drawing XD Anyhow, it’s cool that Pikachu decided to go caroling on Christmas Eve! I wonder what the animals in the other houses he visited thought of his unique Christmas carols? :P …

ilovemoonie

… Hah, and I love how Rey was watching her favorite cooking show, and thought the knock at the door came from a toothpaste vendor XD I guess she’s not interested in buying any toothpaste from some random vendor, eh? Honestly, I can’t really blame her… Though, I wonder if she would have preferred the vendor over Pikachu and his carols? Pfft, and it’s so funny that Pikachu got the lyrics wrong! XD Some of his lyrics really made me laugh! I bet Olaf and Sadie would love his take on those songs, and they’d probably do similar things, come to think of it. (Though, Sadie would most likely find a way to fit the word “cat” into every verse :P ) Anyway, I’m gonna have to start singing those versions now…I especially like “Gone we now our May pear apple”, and “a one-course open sleigh”. Is that a sleigh that only serves one-course meals? XD Oh gosh, and it was hilarious when he started singing his version of “All I Want for Christmas is You”, and Rey’s reaction made it all the better! :,D Dang, she’s got 32 locks on her door?? That’s a ton…

ilovemoonie

…of locks! How do all of those even fit on the door…? ;P Wow, Pikachu just keeps on going though, eh? Not even Rey and her 32 locks will keep him from singing! Poor guy…all he wants is to be Rey’s friend! :( Maybe someday he’ll succeed? I gotta say though, I thought it was so funny how Rey called the police XD “Send the backup! Send the whole squad! SEND THE ARMY IF YOU NEED TO, I JUST NEED HIM TO GO AWAY!” Hmm…do you think you’re, maybe, overreacting a little bit, Rey? A few Christmas carols never hurt anyone! The operator’s reaction was the best, though: “Ma’am, don’t be such a Grinch. It’s Christmas!” XD Aww, I feel bad for Pikachu…it looks like his carols weren’t successful, eh? But I think it’s so cute how he didn’t get discouraged, and instead just decided to try again next year. I hope you have better luck next time, Pikachu! ;) Aw, it’s sweet that he left some cookies for Rey, too! I guess they weren’t… furry cookies, were they? :o I guess if she liked them, they couldn’t have been, heheh. At least Rey…

ilovemoonie

…got some delicious cookies out of the whole ordeal!
              In all, I absolutely loved your story, Taffy, and I’m very glad that you decided to post it on here! It definitely succeeded in boosting my level of holiday cheer! ;) Perhaps you can make this a tradition, and post another story on Christmas Eve, next year? Thanks so much for sharing this with us, and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I look forward to hearing about it and seeing what all you got, and I may post about that myself sometime soon, too, hehe ;) Aw, thanks, pal! ^-^
              (Also, unrelated, but I’m so, so sorry that I still haven’t finished my response to Madison’s bio!! XP I meant to do it over the weekend, but I turned out to be super busy between spending time with family and preparing for Christmas, including all of our last-minute wrapping :/ I’ll certainly still finish my response to it, though, hopefully tomorrow or Friday! I’m sorry to make you wait so long! >.< )

Well guys, since I can’t find the ACTUAL drawing of a Christmas thing, It’ll probably have to wait until AFTER Christmas. =( I only colored one set of eyes, so it’ll be weird. I’m trying to find it and I still have to wrap some gifts. XD

TaffyKitty12

HI MLP! Aw, it’s too bad that you can’t find your drawing XP Hopefully you’ll come across it soon! I certainly don’t mind if you send it in after Christmas– it would be cool to see it, after all! ^u^ Ah yep, good ol’ gift wrapping, haha ;P I still have some things to wrap myself… I’ll have to work on that soon, yipe! Anyhoo, hope you have a nice Christmas Eve today! =]

Hi Taffy! I know! Yeah.. IT’S THE OPPOSITE OF GRANNIES AND GRANPAS! WEBKINZ FIRST!! Have a nice Christmas Eve!

Aw, that’s too bad! XP Well don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll enjoy it just as much after Christmas! =)

I know! Yeah, probably.. But it’s my real gift to you all. XD If you read my reply to Taffy.. you’ll get the idea. ;)

ilovemoonie

Hiya, MLP! Aw, that’s too bad…it’s always so frustrating when ya lose something, isn’t it? XP I hope you can find your Christmas drawing! I certainly don’t mind if you can’t send it in until after Christmas, though! I’ll still be excited to see it, no matter when it is! XD Heck, I’ll probably be posting a Christmas story several weeks after the holiday is over, eheh, so you’re fine :P Anyway, I do look forward to seeing your drawing, though…I’m sure it’ll be great! ^-^ Ah, and good luck with the wrapping! I’ve pretty much been wrapping all day, myself…there’s a lot of presents under our tree :o I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and I’ll try to reply to your other comments soon! :)

Comments are closed.