Pet Talk! :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives Pet Talk! :)

This topic contains 93 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hello everyone! Pet Talk is a forum I created to ( that’s right! ) talk about pets! I will post a new pet topic every week. This week’s topic is: Which regular webkinz pet or pets do you think is the best one ganz ever made, and why? My personal favorite right now is the musical dalmatian because I play and love music. Next week’s topic is about the signatures. :)

Sweetzie, I forgot to tell you like a month ago I watched the entire ice age movie collection I loved peaches in continental drift

Which one is your favorite? I like the first one the most. :)

Continental drift. I love how Crash and Elliot (the possums) are supposed to spy on her and then come out. The falls, BEST SCENE EVER from ice age.

love that movie, one of my favorites! My favorite scenes- when the possums are telling Louis their “secret” , Captain Gutt falls for the fish, and when Granny gets her new teeth. (so many more also.)

XD, I loved the whole movie. Peaches fail at trying to fit in. A cute fail

I’m trying to figure out some emoticons. :music: :dog: :cat: :heart:

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.