Pet Talk! :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives Pet Talk! :)

This topic contains 93 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello everyone! Pet Talk is a forum I created to ( that’s right! ) talk about pets! I will post a new pet topic every week. This week’s topic is: Which regular webkinz pet or pets do you think is the best one ganz ever made, and why? My personal favorite right now is the musical dalmatian because I play and love music. Next week’s topic is about the signatures. :)

mollyberger

i would do the cookies and cream cheeky dog. by the way sweet cupcake I love reading your forum!

Hi molly! Thanks! :) I post here every week. By the way, I LOVE cookies and cream ice-cream! :D It’s my favorite ice-cream flavor. Have a sweet day!~SC

ME TOO COOKIES AND CREAM IT”S LIKE YOU KNOW ME

I KNOW!-LOL!!! :D I think it’s so funny that we’re practically twins because we’re so alike.

XD We must be. (0-0) it’s like you can read my mind. Wait what am I thinking of now. XD JK but really. We are identical twins personality wise ya know

umm well ALL OF IT especially stuff that you will be throwing up at the fact that I would Sticky Spider Cider, Savory Swamp Stew, Bamboo Biscuits, Icecream Cupcakes. Okay so 2/3 of them you probaly would not eat but me I could eat dirt (actually doesn’t taste bad)

Hi Snow! I would try bamboo biscuits and ice-cream cupcakes. :) Savory Swamp stew doesn’t sound too bad, though. I think the only gross PSF is the buggy jelly. :P

I really want some buggy jelly that sounds good

I just sent you some buggy jelly along with two secret recipe foods that your pets can eat since I know the recipes. :)

Thanks and looks good I LOVE JELLY and did you know it’s good for your skin. Also thanks for the food Since I collect all but the recipe foods or wshop foods its great to have to feed them

Looks good to thanks so much SO MUNCH XD Topic of the week and would you mind if on another forum I post an idea for you cause YOLO

ok. ;) If I run out of topic ideas, you can fill in.

I saw your post about asking what I want for Christmas from you on webkinz on…sorry I can’t remember what forum it’s on. How about you surprise me instead, since I will surprise you?

1/2 of it I can’t do any simple math can I? Wait 2+2=44 right? Just kidding 2+2=4 I know that I am good at school I thought I had 3 up there air head §

Adding on Pokey Porridge

This week’s topic: If you could taste any PSF what would it be? I would like to try gemstone sugar cone, sparkly glitter, and junglicious banana shake.

Stealthstorm

I think the last signature should have been a Haflinger or Belgian horse. There were no horses at ALL, so I was VERY upset. I wish it could have been a horse! ~Country Girl

I don’t like sigs. but a horse.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.