Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

RosieGamgee

Where is the mayor in the Park I can’t find her.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hhayes

Hi RosieGamgee! I don’t know if this is still happening but I heard from Gennelle that the mayor would have to be in the park a little later. I don’t know why but yeah so if she is still not there she should be coming soon. Don’t worry :D

heatherk79

Is there any way to make the Crystal Seas game not act so glitchy? It’s nearly impossible to play. I’ve tried playing it on three different computers. I don’t know how any child would be able to complete this part of the Deluxe Challenge on their own.

Ellen1970

I really dislike it when Arte says there is a rare item coming at a certain time. But then you find out it is in the Deluxe section, Why even tell us that a rare item is coming when everybody cannot buy it?

Hhayes

I guess webkinz is just trying to be convenient for all members. Arte doesn’t know if you are deluxe or not so why not tell you anyway? It wouldn’t be very fair if he didn’t say when deluxe stuff is coming that is rare, but I can see your problem. I know this is annoying especially if you go out of your way to stay until it comes. I can’t really help you with this sorry, maybe someday you will get deluxe and then it won’t be so annoying! :D

GreenSecret

Anyone else having issues in Webkinz World ? In the last half hour I have been logged out four times. When trying to go to the WShop twice, and twice trying to play Goober’s Atomic Adventure. Hopefully there is some update happening that is causing this??

GreenSecret

Nevermind – seems to have fixed itself

Amaimon

I was wondering why I had 2 Tawny Pup gift boxes in my dock? I have never adopted a Tawny Pup and the gift boxes won’t open either. I would like them removed from my dock and given to their proper owners, if they have one.

Hhayes

@Amaimon: Hey! I have no idea why you have 2 Tawny Pup gift boxes. I do think I heard someone else had one stuck in their dock also. I don’t think they have proper owners. I think they are just a glitch on your screen. My advice is just to ignore it if you can :). Maybe eventually they will go away. When did they appear in your dock? I hope this helps! :D

Comments are closed.