Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

anon55

Is something wrong with the tournament arena? I played games in the quick section 2 or 3 days ago and they still have no results. This has never happened before (taking days to score).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hhayes

I would just say they might not come. I don’t play in the tournament arena much but sometimes I haven’t gotten my results back so I would say just play them again and I’m sure you’ll do great! You probably did great on the results that didn’t come back. ;D

bminemier1

Same thing has happened to me on Goober’s Lab. Now when I go in to play, it says I’m already entered in the tournament and won’t let me play. Something must be wrong and I hope it gets fixed soon. I really want to play a quick tournament game of Goober’s Lab again soon. I just love that game. Hope your problem gets fixed soon.

Erin01832

Hi everyone, I’m trying to complete a task by going into the Wish Factory to select a wish of the day. Each time I go in Webkinz shuts down. I have one other account so I know it works fine on that one but this one not so much… can anyone help me? Thanks!

Hhayes

Webkinz has been working on fixing the Wish Factory. I’m not sure if it’s done yet but I’m sure it will be soon. Webkinz is very good about getting on top of things quickly. :D

browneyedcat

Hi Erin01832! You need to contact ganz about this problem! Or maybe try a different internet server i recommend Firefox or google chrome. I hope this helps! }browneyedcat{

Ellie1953

Ganz, what kind of prizes do you win from the raffle at the Coral Cove party? It announced that I won but it didn’t show up or anything new in my dock. Thanks

Hhayes

That is awesome that you won! CONGRATULATIONS! I hope ganz can help you with your problem because you totally deserve a prize. Your prize is probably coming don’t worry. :D CONGRATS! again ;)

Ellie1953

@Hhayes THANK YOU. I did contact Ganz, they’re working on it. :-)

Galaya

You’re welcome :) I’m glad you got it worked out! :D

Hhayes

Oops I was logged in on my sisters account. lol! Sorry that comment from Galaya was from me :)

tempo

Do you need to use the same pet when looking for Doug in the club house? Or does any of your pets qualify for the better trades? I rotate through my pets each day and I have found Doug about 20 times but have yet to receive anything other than chocolate or Rock candy. J.

Ellie1953

Use the same pet, and tip Artie when looking for gems, he always gives me the gems I need to trade with Doug. And Doug gets harder to trade with, he starts asking for double rares. Good luck.

does any one know how to remove something (a window for me) that is stuck behind the contests on the left hand side? I try to move my curser over the “move” button but the challenges block it and keep popping up? Help!!

Hhayes

That’s a tough one…. I think I have had that problem before and somehow it just worked out itself, not sure though. For now just try to ignore it. Since I have really bad advice maybe try asking someone on a webkinznewz page thing on the front because then more people would see and may be able to help. Again sorry. Have a great day @readercolorado3! :D

Comments are closed.