Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

PinkPiano

When I’m in the Kinzchat plus park, a lot of times I’ll type something and I’ll get a warning saying that what I said was against the rules. “Stop now or you will be banned.” What I say is completely fine and innocent. I never knowingly break the rules. I got banned (for a minute) when I asked someone to be my friend and asked if they knew the first “tree” (letters) for my username. (You can find these by looking at the multiplayer for the different games. If they knew these letters, I could tell them the rest). I don’t see why telling people your username deserves a ban. When you’re in the clubhouse, you can send friend requests and you see the person’s username when they send you one. This is one of the reasons I stopped going on Webkinz, I got banned from the park twice for basically no reason. Also, I wish we could use colon’s : and parentheses ) to make smiley faces. Other than that… I love Webkinz and the park. :) -PinkPiano =]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hhayes

Hi! Yeah, sometimes people (me) get banned for no reason which is very sad. However in your situation I know what you did. If you did actually say “username” then you will get banned. Because it has “name” in it. Most people just say something like “my USER is ____.” That’s what I do. I think it’s kinda good you can’t say name though but ya username confuses some people.

PinkPiano

Yeah, I think I said “user”, or something. I have said stuff like “Hey, I like your [pet's] name” and didn’t even get a warning. Other times I did get a warning. Basically, sometimes I can say “name,” other times I can’t. :/

Hhayes

Yeah it’s weird. I think sometimes webkinz takes note of what you said and make a silent warning because sometimes I get randomly banned without warnings. I think thye must just be like oh if they say something else that their not supposed to say then they get a warning or banned. But I’m not Ganz so I have no clue! ;)

rcstar10

I just have one question! I got a letter talking about WEBKINZ X and it told me to go to the Kinzville park. When I did, nothing happened! I am so confused! Did this happen to anyone else?

Hhayes

Yeah, Ella was supposed to be there but there was some issues. She should be there now I think. She came on the 27th

Hi! I have a question. Ella Mc Woof sent me a letter telling me to meet her in the Kinzville Park because she had discovered a secret project. She said she would give me reporter supplies so I could help. Well, I went to the park, and she wasn’t there! I looked all over the park. Does anyone know anything about this or have a solution?Please Reply. Thank you very much!

gabby1960

She appears on one of my computers, but not the other. Think it has something to do with the way you set up 3rd party ads. I’d love to know how to make her appear.

Hhayes

Judging by when you posted your comment your problem has probably fixed itself. Yes Ella said she would be there but there was some issues and she couldnt make it. On the 27 she came. So ya you probably already know. :)

MACS1

I hope I can find my way back here to look for responses! I’m trying to play Mazin Hamsters. I’ve played for a long time just fine. Now, (yes, I use Chrome) I must have this 3-D unity webplayer. I have successfully downloaded it but can not seem to install it. Any ideas? I am not very tech savvy but would appreciate any help or suggestions I can get…especially if you’ve HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE!

Hhayes

Hi! Same thing happened to me kinda it told me i had to download something. I still havent done it. I don’t know what happened to yours. Maybe contact Ganz and they can give you the steps or something.

leenie

@MACS1, I used to be able to run Mazin Hamster using Google Chrome and the latest Unity Player, but after I upgraded Google Chrome to the latest version, I can no longer play mazin Hamster (even after following directions for enabling npapi). I got an email from the Ganz technical support tema saying that I should try to use Mozilla Firefox instead (since it did not work in Google Chrome for me). It works in Mozilla Firefox for me.

honeysmurf

How do we get into Amazing Hamsters if my Unity Player is upgraded to 3 and above.

leenie

@honeysmurf, I am using the latest Unity Player and I am able to get Mazin Hamster to work using Mozilla Firefox. Good luck.

Comments are closed.