Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

plummcrazy

Does Doug the Dog still appear in the clubhouse? I haven’t been able to catch him for weeks. Thanx!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Once a day. Yesterday 5-27-18 it was at 9 p.m. The Friday before he appeared at Noon. Just try to check for him every hour!

rinoav

Yep, he still comes! I tend to find him most between 4-9 Webkinz Time (Eastern Time). @plummcrazy

sunnypinksky

Has ganz given up on the adventure park? It hasn’t been posted about here since 2014 and I think it’s a really cool under-used feature. I’d love to see new quests in the estore.

DogsCats101

I can’t go to any other part of Webkinz World for some reason. Every time I click on another place to go after I’ve woken up a pet in my crib, this pop-up comes up: “Failed to retrieve data for ‘view’ descriptor(s) matching [4311] id(s)/tag(s).” I have no choice but to click “ok” on this pop up and the site immediately logs me out. So basically, I can’t go anywhere outside of my house with any of my pets in Webkinz World today. Can someone please help me with this?

DogsCats101

I just checked my account again and it seems like the only places in Webkinz World I can’t get into today are “Today’s Activities” and “The Arcade.” I can get to other parts of Webkinz World without that pop-up showing up and kicking me off the site except for the places I just mentioned.

Poppyiscutie

Can you give me some hints on the ingredients for superstinachew please

Bug1997

How do I sell my kinzcash I can’t get it out of my dock! I go to the w shop but I can’t find a sell option

rinoav

The sell option is in the bottom right-hand corner. I hope this helps! @Bug1997

In order to sell cash, you must have coins – then just move them up to the sell spot. Hope this works for you. Happy Friday the 13th.

Comments are closed.