Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Katz1259

Can anyone please explain how to complete a quest in Adventure Park. I know I have completed them in the past but a few years ago I started one and couldn’t figure out how to complete it. It is with Roberta finding magic potion and she tells me she buried it in the clouds for safe keeping and I should take the door to her right to find them. Okay so I found Roberta and she has an ! (or is it a ?) …. anyway… when I click on her she says she has nothing for me at that time. I have clicked on every character in there and get the same reply. I can’t find any clouds or a door to the right of Roberta. Help?! Please.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

It’s a tall fat beanstalk that leads up to the clouds; there are clouds floating around the visible upper part of it.

GittaTerry

Once again I can not log in. What csn I do about this orobkem. Just bought a estore pet too! PLUS how do you keep each pet in their room? I put one to bed and can’t ever get the other to it’s room. I am very frustrated right now.

ojibwa

You have to click on the pet you want to move. Only one pet is active at a time. As for logging in, clear your cache, close the browser, then reopen it and try now. I have a Mac and I find that Google Chrome works best with Webkinz.

GittaTerry

How can you put each pet in their own room without them following every time you switch? Can you even put each pet to bed at night or will one always be up?

KateRocks

OK, so in the clubhouse, when I try to trade something in the Trading Room, the trading Webkinz ( I forget his name ) is never there! Why is he never ever there?! And if he IS there, what time is he there? I already know he’s there for an hour each day. Is he there at the same hour each day, or does the hour vary? Because I’m confused. I have a lot of stuff I’m willing to trade, you know.

LabLover2014

Hi there! I’m assuming you’re referring to Doug the Dog, who shows up in Doug’s Collector’s Room. This is seperate from the Trading Room :). You can only trade gems with him and nothing else. Any other items can be traded to other members in the Trading Room. He shows up at a random point each day, so just keep looking for him!

Katz1259

I think you may be combining two different things. Trading is done in a trading room with other Webkinz players. Doug the Dog trades you items for your gems from the Gem Hunt in the Curio Shop. I try to keep 5 of each gem so that I have plenty to trade with him when I find him. It really is random when you find him in his room. It is only one hour per day but not the same hour per day, so keep checking back. Oh and something some players don’t know, once you find him, you can take as many of your pets as you in the time you have left in the hour. I find it takes about 2 minutes to trade with Doug , change pets and get back in to trade with him again. You can do a LOT of pets if you have the entire hour to trade with him!!! Hope this helps you.

73kibarry

Hello, Since Istarted playing a year ago I have never been able to play the Wishes balloon darts, it just freezes, Any idea why? Thaks

LabLover2014

Hi there! Have you tried closing your dock and waiting a few seconds? That’s how it works for me!

Have you tried it twice? when it freezes go to map then try to play again. Doing it twice lets it finish downloading. The games don’t always completely download the first time. I had to do this a long time with one game, every day I got on I had to load twice. I think logging out and back in will not help be cause you may have to always do it twice on each log in. If I exed out the game it would say that my turn was over. If the game is cut off and interrupted it will come back on in most circumstances. Some games if you log out, when you log in will say that you already played. Hope you can start playing soon! catladyinpajamas

amac95

Does anyone know a way to turn off receiving email notifications about this forum?

Comments are closed.