Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Hello! I don’t know if this is the right place, but about a month ago, my parents had to contact Ganz Customer Service because we were charged for two 1-year deluxe memberships we never bought. They responded and told us that they would take care of it in 5 to 10 business days, but we were never reimbursed– the charge was still on my parent’s credit card. My mom contacted them again two Friday’s ago, and we were told that they’d look into it. Now it’s two weeks later, and the charge is still there. I’m honestly not sure what to do, and I don’t think my mom’s too happy about the situation, since we’re paying interest on the unwanted fee in the meantime. I know the Customer Service team has their hands full every day, but I would really appreciate if they looked into this as soon as possible! We’re loyal Ganz customers with over 500 pets on 8 accounts, and we’ve had fast, quick fixes from CS in the past, so I guess I’m just a bit baffled as to why this hasn’t been cleared yet.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

Sorry. Your best bet is to get in touch with CS again. They’re the only ones that can resolve this.

TaffyKitty12

Okay. Well, I guess I’ll have my parents email them again in a day or two. Hoping they’ll be able to fix it upon sending a third inquiry regarding the unwanted and unauthorized transaction, but if not, we’ll probably end up calling sometime. Fingers crossed that this can be resolved soon! I’m a little worried since nothing has happened in the past month and a half (I’m unsure as to why it’s taking so long to remove that charge), but I still have hope that the CS team will come through for us

Katz1259

I hope that you have gotten this resolved but if not make sure you are contacting CS for the estore. There is a toll free number to call them as well… it is listed on the estore page under the contact us. Sorry if you already knew this.

ginnylea

A lot of times someone will block the 3 little guys and no one can get to them. That has happened more than once. THEY WILL NOT MoVe, and then I forget to go back into room

NanaZaza

Hi! I have visited the Goblin Village in the Clubhouse several times and have visited each place there, but no prize! What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

sally
        Key Master

You need to click on the trio of goblins to get your prize. If you don’t see them immediately, try leaving the room and coming back.

TaffyKitty12

Oh, hi! I’m not quite sure if this is the right place to put this, but… I submitted a couple of tickets to Ganz Customer Service last Friday because my parents received a bill for two 1-year Deluxe Memberships we never ordered, but I still haven’t gotten a response yet as of this morning. If they don’t contact me by the end of the day today, what else should I do? I’m thinking of maybe sending a regular email with some screenshot attachments, but I’m not sure… or my parents will have to call the estore, but they’ve never done so before and I guess I’m a little worried? I’ve been stressed out about this issue, in all honesty, so I’m really hoping that the Ganz team can help get this straightened out soon. Me and my brother are big-time Webkinz collectors (I have over 400 and he has about half of that), but I’m not sure if my parents will be too eager about getting us more if this problem drags out for a long time, so to speak

sally
        Key Master

You can call them, but if you don’t reach them directly, don’t leave a message. You should email ganzestorecs@ganz.com — they will be able to help you.

TaffyKitty12

Thank you so much for the advice, Sally Webkinz! :) I’ll try to see if my one of my parents can call them tomorrow, and if not (or if we’re unable to reach them), I will certainly email customer service directly. The issue we’re having didn’t exactly fit into any of the categories offered by the customer service ticket system (the closest thing was “I was billed multiple times for a single order”), so it would probably help to send them a more detailed, accurate email explaining the situation, as well as providing screenshots so they better know what they’re dealing with. I look forward to the issue being resolved, and thanks again for the help!

TaffyKitty12

Update: I emailed the Ganz team a couple days ago, and they responded to us right away. As it turns out, they didn’t receive our tickets (I kinda suspected that the tickets may not have gone through, since I never received an email saying that they did) and they told us that the amount would be refunded sometime soon. I’m thankful that the issue is being solved, and I’m grateful for the wonderful support of the Ganz CS team! :)

cloud9sleepy

Often times features in Webkinz don’t load at all for me. Specifically anything online related such as playing games and the park. Does anyone else experience these issues or could this just be the computer? Trying to be active here!!

TaffyKitty12

I’m sorry to hear that, cloud9sleepy! Although, you are not alone… I’ll experience similar issues sometimes, myself. The most common thing that doesn’t load for me is my friends list, which impacts my ability to go into the park or clubhouse. There are also times when certain parks and rooms take forever to load, even though there aren’t many people inside. As a result, I personally think it’s the site and not your computer.

Comments are closed.