Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

zsazsazsaz

Hi, is there any chance Mazin’ Humster could ever come back to webkinz world? It was my absolute favorite place in webkinz and I had so much fun with it and I just wish it could come back one again. thanks you for everything

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

xoangel

I got gift boxes for complete level 10 of style, grooming, creativity, and agility but the items aren’t being added to my dock when I drag open the gift in my room

minty263

What is Adventure Park and what are the fun benefits of it? I am thinking about buying the adventure park package at the E-Store but I can’t find anywhere for this info!

I have not been able to access the Clubhouse/Park/Adventure park etc for a long time now. So sad that I cannot complete the challenge for Halloween etc. Can we do something about that?

Snowlico

I hope this is the right place to ask this. Anyways I’ve noticed recently that buying stuff from the wshop makes your pet hungrier. And if your active pet is in a bed the effect is even greater. Anyone know why this happens? It doesn’t make sense that this should happen so I’m assuming it must be a bug. And if it’s a bug I really hope it’s fixed soon.

Comments are closed.