Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

hannahkinz98

I only have 5 pets showing up on my kinzville map, I thought all of them used to show up? Are only 5 pets showing up for other people or is there a problem with my map?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

halo8717

I think I remember from long ago that only five pets can appear on the map at the same time

Stormywings

Thank you, just wanted to double check :)

halo8717

HRLP, HRLP, HRLP. I maintain 7 accounts, but my main account no longer has an e-mail address available. My deluxe membership expires today and I cannot view my deluxe history (think I had about 33,000 e-store points) My daughter bought me a deluxe membership – I have the code but no idea where or how to use it Please let me know!

sally
        Key Master

Please contact ganzestorecs@ganz.com or call 1-888-818-8770

loriee29

Thank you. Called and spoke with Wilson – He was wonderful – patient, understanding and helpful – got my deluxe membership working! If I have to be addicted to something, I’m glad it’s Webkinz!

jammershark

Also, does anyone know where I can write letters to Plumpy at? Thanks for your time. ~Jammershark

jammershark

Can someone please help me? I reported someone in the clubhouse for saying to someone “I just had to get away from them.” about me and then they apologized and started being nice and now I feel bad. Is there any way they can know it was a misunderstanding or I can undo it? Thank you. ~Jammershark

Zelda42202

Where did Dr. Quacks’ clinic go?

jammershark

@Zelda42202 Dr. Quack “retired” a couple years ago and he closed his clinic to become mayor. Glad I could help! ~Jammershark

Comments are closed.