Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi!! I just got the game again today, and it looks so different! Can I still get to the Curio Shop and the Job Center? How about other places in the game?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stormywings

Has anyone else noticed that the baseball and baseball glove can no longer be purchased in the wshop? I found them in the curio shop but they weren’t marked as Arte’s Favorites. Just thought this was weird…

opal13mlm

Was there recently a baseball in the wshop?

bearblanket2

How come i cant log into my webkinz acount or it cant be arcieved it has been over a year

TaffyKitty12

Hi! Just curious, was the “Webkinz Mini Golf” game removed from the arcade? My brother wanted to play it the other day, but he told me that he couldn’t find it. I thought he just wasn’t searching hard enough, so I scrolled through the arcade list, myself. But, sure enough, it wasn’t there =P I hope the game wasn’t retired, or anything! ‘^^

TaffyKitty12

Wait, what?! Okay, I looked at some old articles, and just found one that said Mini Golf was retired. Heck, I didn’t even remember seeing that! Darn ;-; I’m very sad you retired such a fun game, Ganz, but at least I now know, I guess…

hannahkinz98

Did Webkinz retire the lily pad theme from the curio shop? I’ve been looking for it but cant find any room pieces :(

lilstinky

@hannahkinz98 – from what I’ve read, apparently it is retired. If there are certain pieces you’re looking for, try posting them on the trading forum. Someone may have them to trade with/give to you. Hope this helps! ~ momssanitytime

Stormywings

Thank you!!

Comments are closed.