Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

cutepugs8

I’m having a problem where if I hit cancel or try to drag my W shop coupon back into my dock, it will just disappear. I’ve lost about 4 or 5 coupons from this. Also my pets hunger goes down really quickly (I’ll feed them and get their hunger bar full but like 3 seconds later of just having them sit down all their hunger will be all the way down again). And I’m not sure if this is just on my end, but every time I click out of a game in the arcade, the application will freeze where I can’t click anything. The buttons will still highlight and look like I’m clicking them but it won’t actually let me click anything. Is anyone else having these problems? (this is for webkinz classic btw)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

tema

your january calendar under quizzy’s calendar says 2020 not 2021. you forgot to change date.

cassidylynn

hello! this question has to do with the trading room. recently, when i go to trade, my trading partner and i both hit trade and confirm but the countdown clock continues to run and states “_____ has _ seconds to confirm trade.”, even though we both confirmed the trade. has anyone encountered this problem and does anyone know any ways to fix it? thanks!

lm717

Howdy, is there a way to access the Code Shop via Webkinz Classic at all ? I’ve got a handful of unused codes from the Webkinz Trading Card series that i’ve held onto for a decent amount of time, and I can’t seem to find the Code Shop anywhere.

sally
        Key Master

The Code Shop is not available through the mobile app. You will need to download the Desktop App for that (or use the browser version until Flash support ends).

sawyer3609

the tournament arena has a challenge for checkers but the game wont load…and i cant complete it now. and only have one more day to complete it too…

Comments are closed.