Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bonesbongo

Hi @rlla & @alphowlbear Your not alone when you noticed the HUGE DISCREPANCY with the number of stars Alyssa says you have on the star finder globe and the number Nafaria says you have when she ask to trade. I noticed this mistake quite some time ago. I have to agree there is a big difference in the numbers. It will make it difficult when trading your stars your not certain how many you really have. I noticed an error with the Zum Collection when I completed mine about 6 years ago, there are only 48 Zums to collect mine shows that I have collected 50/48. How can you collect 50 when there are only 48 to be collected, makes me wonder I guess this would only happen in Webkinz World. I totally agree with you alphacat the whole magic forest needs a serious updating. I would be really nice if the Zumwhere, Woodland Wonders, Fairy Falls Charms and Magic Mire could be reset once you have completed the collected. Then there would be incentive to play when you can earn more prizes. ~ shelkinz67

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

rlla14

Had a weird thing happen with Nafaria yesterday (4/17/2021). I know she sometimes lies about what the prize is and just steals your stars. But this time, the list of stars that came up as me having dozens more stars than I actually have according to Allysa. Nafaria’s list said I had 10 Frost Flakes, Alyssa says I have 8; Magmite, 30 vs. 17; Illustrolite, 37 vs. 15, and Lightning Lantern, 18 vs. 12. I’ve actually wondered sometimes that I am so slow to build up stars, so part of me wonders if Nafaria’s numbers are correct. Just not sure who to believe. These aren’t subtle differences.

rlla14

This is still going on. I’m noticing it on my other accounts as well. Some of the numbers are well into their 40s, which is crazy high. Makes it hard to play the game–do I have enough stars to trade with Nafaria? Should I trade for the Fairy Throne, or will that leave me short for other things? This is getting frustrating.

Alphaowlbear

Hi rlla – I have also noticed the huge discrepancy between the number of stars Alyssa says I have in my star finder globe and the number Nafaria says I have when she asks to trade with me. It’s happening on all my accounts, too. I tend to think Nafaria’s count is correct because I have hunted for stars every day for several years, very rarely selling any stars. I have been through Nafaria’s prizes 3 times – but the number of stars Alyssa says I have seems just too low considering how long I’ve been collecting. It is frustrating – The whole Magic Forest needs serious updating, in my opinion, and this is a serious glitch that needs Ganz’s attention.

rlla14

Thanks for the response, guys! Sorry it took soo long for me to respond, but it took forever for my post to show up, and I had kind of given up on it getting through moderation. Sorry it’s happening to others, but also kind of nice to know its Not Just Me. Oddly, it has only been recently I’ve seen a huge disparity in the numbers between Alyssa and Nafaria. AGREE re the Forest needing an update. I’ve been playing for years, and there are still some rare figures I haven’t seen EVER (in 13 years?!?). I understand not wanting prizes to be too easy to get, but my kids aged out of Webkinz never seeing them. It gets frustrating the some things just don’t work right–like trying to play Goober’s Atomicolicious when the pieces either overlap or won’t vanish when you match 3, 4, or 5 of them. Broken games aren’t fun.

Is there a glitch in the Adventure Park? I need to dig to find a key underwater. There are two spots in a room that are near a rock that won’t allow me to dig. The spots closest to them had said I was warm but now these two are the only ones left but the shovel does not show up on them for me to dig. I have tried several different pets to see if that would make a difference but that didn’t help. I can’t do anything else until I can complete this task. :( If anyone has any info or tricks to solve this I would be very grateful.

Tertulia

The Park. What happened to picking up trash in the park. It is not happening. Glitch or eliminated?

It’s still around. It just happens randomly. I have found recently that my best chance to find some is to be in a park with few others when the KinzTime hour changes.

Tertulia

First – I noticed the opportunity to pick up trash in the park has been missing for the last two days. Is it a glitch or has it been removed?
      Second I don’t know if this is going to be a reply or a topic. How do I create a topic?

Only WKN staff can create topics anymore. Apparently, back when members could create topics, there got to be too many topics for the moderators to handle.

Comments are closed.