Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 586 replies, has 307 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Is there a glitch in the Adventure Park? I need to dig to find a key underwater. There are two spots in a room that are near a rock that won’t allow me to dig. The spots closest to them had said I was warm but now these two are the only ones left but the shovel does not show up on them for me to dig. I have tried several different pets to see if that would make a difference but that didn’t help. I can’t do anything else until I can complete this task. :( If anyone has any info or tricks to solve this I would be very grateful.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Tertulia

The Park. What happened to picking up trash in the park. It is not happening. Glitch or eliminated?

It’s still around. It just happens randomly. I have found recently that my best chance to find some is to be in a park with few others when the KinzTime hour changes.

Tertulia

First – I noticed the opportunity to pick up trash in the park has been missing for the last two days. Is it a glitch or has it been removed?
      Second I don’t know if this is going to be a reply or a topic. How do I create a topic?

Only WKN staff can create topics anymore. Apparently, back when members could create topics, there got to be too many topics for the moderators to handle.

cutepugs8

I’m having a problem where if I hit cancel or try to drag my W shop coupon back into my dock, it will just disappear. I’ve lost about 4 or 5 coupons from this. Also my pets hunger goes down really quickly (I’ll feed them and get their hunger bar full but like 3 seconds later of just having them sit down all their hunger will be all the way down again). And I’m not sure if this is just on my end, but every time I click out of a game in the arcade, the application will freeze where I can’t click anything. The buttons will still highlight and look like I’m clicking them but it won’t actually let me click anything. Is anyone else having these problems? (this is for webkinz classic btw)

tema

your january calendar under quizzy’s calendar says 2020 not 2021. you forgot to change date.

Comments are closed.