Polished Portfolio School of Design!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Polished Portfolio School of Design!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  caribousmiles 11 years ago.

• Author

Welcome to the Polished Portfolio School of Interior Design! If you want to improve your designing skills, practice before applying for a job, or just can’t get enough design work, you’ve come to the right place! Every few days, I will post a lesson and an exercise. Complete the exercise, and I’ll grade it. But before you can start designing, you need to “enroll.” Just answer the following in a post- 1. Why do you want to design? 2. Have you designed professionally before? 3. Do you manage an outside forum? 4. How long do you wish to be enrolled? I will look over the applications. I will probably say yes, and allow you to enroll, but I might wish to place you in a class with others of your skill level. If I get enough people, I will provide several exercises for each lesson, one for each level. Have fun learning here at the P.P.S.I.D!

Okay, Lesson 2! Don’t be afraid to use more than one theme! This is the biggest problem I see in forums. There are only a few decorations that aren’t from a single room theme. Try to mix and match themes as much as you want to avoid a boring room.

can i join? i’m ok with doing any thing. for the room disign thing; Welcome to the Polished Portfolio School of Interior Design! If you want to improve your designing skills, practice before applying for a job, or just can’t get enough design work, you’ve come to the right place! Every few days, I will post a lesson and an exercise. Complete the exercise, and I’ll grade it. But before you can start designing, you need to “enroll.” Just answer the following in a post- 1. Why do you want to design? 2. Have you designed professionally before? 3. Do you manage an outside forum? 4. How long do you wish to be enrolled? I will look over the applications. I will probably say yes, and allow you to enroll, but I might wish to place you in a class with others of your skill level. If I get enough people, I will provide several exercises for each lesson, one for each level. Have fun learning here at the P.P.S.I.D! 1. because i like helping people and having fun fun fun! 2. no, but i want to! 3. uh… if you mean a forum of my own, maybe… webkinz hasn’t viewed it yet….. i just joined yesterday… i think 4. a month.

Okay, you’re accepted! I’m putting you in Class B, but if you actually do the exercises, you’ll probably get better than the people in the current A class. Read through the first lesson, but start right in with the second lesson’s exercises. (I’m posting those right after this).

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.