princesscocol's name shop!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives princesscocol's name shop!

This topic contains 283 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  puppys3117 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-03 at 06:10 PM

Hi, everybody! Do you have a webkinz that needs a perfect name quick but you don\\\’t know what to name it? Well you came to the right place! I am an awesome namer and i\\\’m usually on every day which means i\\\’ll check daily to see your posts and i\\\’ll give you names ASAP! just tell me the type of pet, it is.

Sorry about that. (i’m not sure how it got like that.) i meant just tell me the type of pet, boy or girl, it’s personality, hobby and what type of names you want for your pet.
    for example:golden pegasus, girl, brave and kind, flying and unique names.
    also if you wanna work here then just ask. i’ll try and give names ASAP. Thanks for posting! (also i’m not sure how i typed 1 slash on the one that have slashes and it did three on them.) friendship always – princesscocol:) P.S. you can call me pc, psc or princesscocol.

lunarpegasus9123459 wrote on 2012-09-20 at 07:40 PM

princesscocol wrote on 2012-09-20 at 07:02 PM

lunarpegasus9123459 wrote on 2012-09-20 at 06:27 PM

princesscocol wrote on 2012-09-20 at 05:50 PM

lunarpegasus9123459 wrote on 2012-09-20 at 03:40 PM

lunarpegasus9123459 wrote on 2012-09-20 at 03:35 PM

princesscocol wrote on 2012-09-20 at 02:16 PM

lunarpegasus9123459 wrote on 2012-09-20 at 08:38 AM

princesscocol wrote on 2012-09-19 at 03:26 PM

Viper888 wrote on 2012-09-19 at 03:04 PM

princesscocol wrote on 2012-09-19 at 11:32 AM

Viper888 wrote on 2012-09-19 at 10:41 AM

WOW! Your right you are on every day! I would love more names(those names are great!)

Aww, thanks our so kind! Sure I\\\\\\\’ll give more names!
      Jordan
      Adventure heart
      Aggressive claw
      Blaze storm
      Blazing tail
      Candy eyes(lol)
      Golden leaf
      Ginger fur
      Viper
      Hunter
      Jakarta(my friend on wkn dog\\\\\\\’s name)
      Frozen fire
      Fuzzy fur
      Frost claw
      Lion
      Iris blossom
      Leopard tail
      Light eyes
      Lion pelt
      Night song
      One stripe
      Chipmunk stripes
      Deer pelt
      Dark dawn
      Dark shadow
      I have more but I can\\\\\\\’t fit them all! Hope you like! Need more? JLMK!
      PC

Why did you take maw\\\’s ideas? A good name shop owner needs to come up with your own. D*:

Not true! I come up with my own ideas and I am an AMAZING name shop owner. And honestly, I don\’t care what you think. I am me and i am happy for that. Let me tell you three important things: 1. Treat others the way you want to be treated. 2. If you have nothing nice to say then don\’t say anything at all. 3. Think before you say things. I am not trying to get into a fight or be mean or anything just that what you said really hurt my feelings. So yeah….keep that in mind what I told you. Thanks for understanding. BTW maw is not involved in this at all.
      PC

you took Viper and Hunter. You hurt my feelings too.

I think I am going to quit soon.

please don’t quit lunar you are an awesome friend and a great worker and i am so sorry please forgive me and i love you names! please forgive me, are we now friends again? were we always friends no matter what? please don’t quit and please forgive me i am truly sorry. sorry i hurt your feelings. hope we are friends and always will be.
      PC

I am so sorry! I found out my older sister was fooling around with the computer! Please forgive me! This is not a prank!

OMG i’m so glad all that didn’t really happen! it’s totally fine! i am so sorry too and i am so glad were friends and always were! thanks for clearing up the confusion!
      PC:)

so sorry! My sister hacked my account! I clicked the check mark that said “remember me on this computer” and she hacked it! again I am so sorry and it is all my fault!

don’t worry, it’s not your fault. everybody makes mistakes. it’s totally fine. your a great friend.

PC

candyque400 wrote on 2012-09-20 at 02:11 PM

hey! not sure if this posted yet, tried yesterday, but anyhow, i need a name for a girl peace out pup, please make a long list of names, thx!

ok candy! good to see you again! here are your names!
      peace
      peace out
      Justice
      war no more
      Natalie
      Sam
      Samantha
      Emma
      Ally
      Allison
      Jamie
      Anna
      Annabelle
      Bella
      Belle
      Reese
      Reese loves peace
      Melonie
      Melody
      Harmony
      peace sign
      peace reese
      Jewl
      Haily
      need more? JLMK!

princesscocol wrote on 2012-09-20 at 07:02 PM

WOW! Your right you are on every day! I would love more names(those names are great!)

Jordan
      Adventure heart
      Aggressive claw
      Blaze storm
      Blazing tail
      Candy eyes(lol)
      Golden leaf
      Ginger fur
      Viper
      Hunter
      Frozen fire
      Fuzzy fur
      Frost claw
      Lion
      Iris blossom
      Leopard tail
      Light eyes
      Lion pelt
      Night song
      One stripe
      Chipmunk stripes
      Deer pelt
      Dark dawn
      Dark shadow
      PC

Why did you take maw\\\’s ideas? A good name shop owner needs to come up with your own. D*:

Not true! I come up with my own ideas and I am an AMAZING name shop owner. And honestly, I don\’t care what you think. I am me and i am happy for that. Let me tell you three important things: 1. Treat others the way you want to be treated. 2. If you have nothing nice to say then don\’t say anything at all. 3. Think before you say things. I am not trying to get into a fight or be mean or anything just that what you said really hurt my feelings. So yeah….keep that in mind what I told you. Thanks for understanding. BTW maw is not involved in this at all.
      PC

please don’t quit lunar you are an awesome friend and a great worker and i am so sorry please forgive me and i love you names! please forgive me, are we now friends again? were we always friends no matter what? please don’t quit and please forgive me i am truly sorry. sorry i hurt your feelings. hope we are friends and always will be.
      PC

I am so sorry! I found out my older sister was fooling around with the computer! Please forgive me! This is not a prank!

OMG i’m so glad all that didn’t really happen! it’s totally fine! i am so sorry too and i am so glad were friends and always were! thanks for clearing up the confusion!

so sorry! My sister hacked my account! I clicked the check mark that said “remember me on this computer” and she hacked it! again I am so sorry and it is all my fault!

candyque400

candyque400 wrote on 2012-09-20 at 02:11 PM

hey! not sure if this posted yet, tried yesterday, but anyhow, i need a name for a girl peace out pup, please make a long list of names, thx!

just thought i’d repost case you didn’t see!

Jordan
      Adventure heart
      Aggressive claw
      Blaze storm
      Blazing tail
      Candy eyes(lol)
      Golden leaf
      Ginger fur
      Viper
      Hunter
      Frozen fire
      Fuzzy fur
      Frost claw
      Lion
      Iris blossom
      Leopard tail
      Light eyes
      Lion pelt
      Night song
      One stripe
      Chipmunk stripes
      Deer pelt
      Dark dawn
      Dark shadow
      PC

PC

PC

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.