raffle!!! everyone gets a prize!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives raffle!!! everyone gets a prize!!!

This topic contains 12 voices and has 27 replies.

• Author

mollyberger

hi ;) ! in this forum I will give away prizes every Thursday!! just post your webkinz world username and then you have a chance to win!! I will put the usernames in a jar and then I will draw out three people !! those three will win first prize ! the fist prize is a bed, table, and a chair from a surprise room theme! then I will draw two more usernames. those two usernames will win second prize. secnd prize is a lamp and a bed side table from a surprise room theme. and then I will draw one last name. that username will win third prize wich is a rug from a surprise room theme. everyone else will receive a w tales book. it will be a surprise wich w tales you will get! I will post the winners here and I will also send them there gift! please give up to 3 days to give you your gift because I am very busy! once you post your name I will try to friend you . my user name on webkinz world is mollyberger. please friend me or I cant give you your gift! thx! :) :p :D

mollyberger

so lately no one has been entering in my raffles so I will not be posting any but if you are interested to go in one please say so and I will post a new one

mollyberger

hi everyone! it is time for another raffle !in this contest there can only be one winner . that winner will receive 3 things: wallpaper , bed , and a couch. these pieces of furniture does not come from a room theme but I chose the ones that would go together to create my own room theme. everyone else will receive crayons . so join! the drawing will be on Thursday .

mollyberger

if no one posts the draw will be moved to Saturday. I need at least one person!

True2MyWord1

I’m entering! True2MyWord1 is entering! I can receive gifts now! YAY! Thanks to GW. Anyway, guess I’m the only one entering.

mollyberger

thank you for entering! I will send you your gift as soon as I can! so the contest will not be moved !

mollyberger

alright here is the results of the contest! the winner who wins the exclusive wallpaper is bubblegirl16633! congrats! everyone else will get crayons! new contest coming soon!

HI~! I think you know me already but I’m princesstori16. Hope you have a Merry Christmas. :D So Happy to meet you~!

mollyberger

true2myword i’m sorry but I cant send you your gift because your a free member. sorry

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.