raffle!!! everyone gets a prize!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives raffle!!! everyone gets a prize!!!

This topic contains 12 voices and has 27 replies.

• Author

mollyberger

hi ;) ! in this forum I will give away prizes every Thursday!! just post your webkinz world username and then you have a chance to win!! I will put the usernames in a jar and then I will draw out three people !! those three will win first prize ! the fist prize is a bed, table, and a chair from a surprise room theme! then I will draw two more usernames. those two usernames will win second prize. secnd prize is a lamp and a bed side table from a surprise room theme. and then I will draw one last name. that username will win third prize wich is a rug from a surprise room theme. everyone else will receive a w tales book. it will be a surprise wich w tales you will get! I will post the winners here and I will also send them there gift! please give up to 3 days to give you your gift because I am very busy! once you post your name I will try to friend you . my user name on webkinz world is mollyberger. please friend me or I cant give you your gift! thx! :) :p :D

ibot01

My user name is ibotbur. . Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

dora5678910

my account is dora5678910 my friends is seh60 and my sisters is bubblegirl16633 thank you so much!

mollyberger

alright the new raffle is one that only one person can win!!! that person would win a exclusive wallpaper I got at the curio shop! everyone else will get crayons! when you post your username please make sure that when I send you a friend request you answer it otherwise you will not receive your gift! my username is mollyberger. I will draw the name next Thursday. thx and good luck!!! you could win!!!

mollyberger

alright I have sent the gifts to the people who I have their usernames. here are the people that I need their usernames: kitcat006 angelthepup22 true2myword1 v15d BumbleBkinz once I have these peoples usernames I can send them there gift.

mollyberger

alright!!! the winners of the raffle are: first place goes to : glitter1414 , kitcat006, gracie10294. second place goes to : angelthepup22, true2myword. and third place goes to: agentqu. congratulations everyone!!! your prizes will be given as soon as I can!! now if you are not on my friends list I cant give you your prize. so please friend me and I will give you your prize otherwise you cant get it. everyone whos name was not drawn will receive a w tales book. thx everyone who entered!!! another raffle will be posted later!!

True2MyWord1

Hi! I was a free player when I won, so I didn’t get the prize. I know this sounds selfish! :( Can you send it now? Thanks! UN: True2MyWord1

mollyberger

I am sorry but after I found out you are a free member I sold that prize because I really needed the money . but since you did win second prize I will send you a different prize instead. ok? I cant right now because I am first gonna send you the prize you won in the other contest on this forum and since there are three pieces tomorrow I will send you your prize from the other contest you won. so be patient and you will get both prizes! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.