Random act of kindness

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Random act of kindness

This topic contains 117 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  e3459d 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

inki14

Hi everyone! I will list a few things I have each day as I get them. Most will be rares. Just post your username and I will friend you and send!! Feel free to friend me too, just make sure the username gets posted so I know who it’s going to. Everything here is free, and if someone else would like to give I would be more than happy for them to use my forum!! Note: This forum was inspired by my wonderful friend, Becky. -Missy

Hey inki it didn’t my post for the name of that movie so put it at the top where it says tags. just thought i let you know!!!

hallyfally8 what’s yours?

inki14

I’m Webkkinz10. That’s a capitol W and two k’s. Please let me know which rares you need!! Thanks!! -Missy <3

inki14

Hi everyone!! Can you please also post which rare items you need so I know I’m sending you something you want. Thanks!! -Missy <3

ILoveHorses5

Can you please send me the movie screen? THX

inki14

If I had one, I certainly would. Are there any others you’re looking for? -Missy <3

smileyface16

hi i would first like to say you are amazingly nice and i think you are awesome for doing this. and i would like to ask you for some rare, and swings and slides, and any new PSI thanks my username is hawmun.

inki14

What rares are you looking for? -Missy <3

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.