Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

This topic contains 158 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi WW friends, here is my first ever wishlist! I had 2 Trade Lists but never posted a wishlist. If anyone has any that is awesome. There are 30 items I am looking for, however I will post seven now! 1. Ambulance 2. Amethyst Geode 3. Blue Dragster 4. Blue Wagon Racer 5. Circle of friends Topiary. 6. Electric Blue Lava Lamp 7. Fancy Tea Service -Oh and since these items are worth tons, I only appreciate you looking, and please do not send/trade if you like the item. Please don’t send if it is your last one either! I don’t have something really awesome in value to cover, unless you want a combo. Anyways please do check out Atomton’s Trade List 2.-Atom

Atomton

Oh did you get the rare present I sent? I bought several and I really don’t think I need 3. I don’t think I have any others to part with. I will keep my eyes open for Curio Shop rares.-Atom

Atomton

I loved your party Gold! It was the first time ever I played Hot Potato. Who was the last pet, Teacup Yorkie. So DF was the Elephant, you were the fox, I was sig bengal. That was really fun sorry for the mistake. I love your party I just hit the wrong button on accident. I guess I can’t do several things at once. TTYS-Atom

Lamb, what is your webkinz UN?

LambTyler

Hi Gold, my UN is Bubblon, feel free to add me. And Atom, I’m afraid I don’t actually have any signature exclusives I don’t think, but I will try to look for some. LT

Atomton

It is ok. Someone has 2 for trade. If I get them I would only need dining table, bookshelf and window. I am going to see if frankbolten updated he had dining table. Then I would only need 2 and I barely have any room. Biggest want is dining table. Oh DF do you have any info about bookshelf is that free standing or wall based. PLMK-Atom

I’ll ad you! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Atomton

You too Gold. There might be something you need. Oh and at 1:00 KT there is a Pretty Princess rare. Just saying so you know. I check WI because they tell me how much KC and what time and deluxe or not before it is already there and I have to decide with like 3 minutes left. Hope this posts before then-Atom

Thanks! I just went on and got the princess item! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

LambTyler

Ok Atom, I’ll look. And the bookshelf in the signature theme goes on the wall. Gold, I think you tried to add me but I may have declined by accident. What is your UN? I can try adding you if that’s what happened. Lanb

Atomton

Hi Lamb. What is the POTM for February and where is the contest. I am confused because they are advertising it and it is nowhere to be found. Then when I look it says coming soon in the next slot for POTM. Is the POTM being retired? Major confusion here, I thought it was Cheeky Dog.-Atom

LambTyler

Hi Atom. The POTM for February is the pink pinch cheeky dog. I doubt it is being retired. I think the new year has messed up a couple things. When you go to quizzy’s corner it says there is no question set for the question of the day either. And I guess they don’t have a contest yet. TTYL, Lamb

Atomton

Hi this is the updated list of what I don’t have. It is now shorter than what I have. With everyone’s help I was able to eliminate 10 items. Now there is 20 left. Here is the list, I saw a few in the trading room but the person didn’t want to trade for what I had I guess. Here it goes: 1. Blue Dragster. 2. Blue Wagon Racer 3. Electric Blue Lava ( I have one at home in my real room well it is blue green) 4. Fancy Tea Service (wonder about that one and Blue Dragster, any luck with MagicMango?) 5. Giant Venus Flytrap 6. Jelly Lollipop Tree 7. Large Pane Window ( I can’t find JesusismyLord anywhere to talk about that one) 8. Mauna Loa Lamp 9. Rainbow Coffee Table 10. Red Plasma Ball 11. So-Mod Scooter 12. Stone Elephant Statue 13. Strike-Posing Plant. 14. Toadstool Table 15. Undersea Porthole. 16. Webkinz Vibrant Green Loa Lamp ( I don’t think anyone has it the gallery said only available for like 3 months) 17. Webkinz Dragster (Red one) 18. Webkinz W Pond (Saw Trading Room didn’t get it) 19. Webkinz Wishing Well ( Not one in Wish Factory now) 20. Wooden Grandfather Clock. If you have any info about how cool or not cool these are let me know. Also if you have any it would be great if you can help. :) Thanks. Just thought I would update what I am trying to look for.-Atom

icecooler86

Do you need the green plasma ball?

Atomton

Yes, but that is mazing hamsters. Did you see anything else on my trade list that you liked? Please let me know. -Atom

Atomton

Do you think it is possible for me to collect any more of these?-Atom

Atomton

DF and Lamb, I really need your help! Can you help me find these signature exclusives? Bookshelf, Window, Dining Table, Limosine, and Dining Chair. If no one has dining chair i am getting golden ones from the W-shop. Becky was talking about on a forum of how the value is going to skyrocket, and how it is wonderful. Not wonderful if you are trying to make a room and finish it! :(. I have to jump on it fast! No one is going to help now! In a month they will be charging priceless. :(. :( :(. Thanks Mark for trading 2 for my Love Pond. That really helped. Now I just need to finish the room up, and if everything retires on me I don’t know how! Why does everything I want retire? :( -Atom

Atomton

Hi I posted on a forum on questions. Someone has the bed and limosine I need. I will see what happens. I might trade the new PSI for that. Is that good or no? Can you help me out here?-Atom

Atomton

Update: I got the gold chairs so I don’t need dining chairs anymore. Horray for me. Now I just have to get that Table, Bookshelf, Bed, and Limosine. I posted on a forum for the bed and limosine. Now I just have to wait and see.-Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.