Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

This topic contains 158 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi WW friends, here is my first ever wishlist! I had 2 Trade Lists but never posted a wishlist. If anyone has any that is awesome. There are 30 items I am looking for, however I will post seven now! 1. Ambulance 2. Amethyst Geode 3. Blue Dragster 4. Blue Wagon Racer 5. Circle of friends Topiary. 6. Electric Blue Lava Lamp 7. Fancy Tea Service -Oh and since these items are worth tons, I only appreciate you looking, and please do not send/trade if you like the item. Please don’t send if it is your last one either! I don’t have something really awesome in value to cover, unless you want a combo. Anyways please do check out Atomton’s Trade List 2.-Atom

Atomton

Your welcome Lamb, it is the smallest thing I can do to help as you have been so helpful to me. I hope that you and DF can help me with my research before I make stupid trades again! If I would’ve known I would have kept it or sent it back if it didn’t fit right. :( I am very sorry if you are angry with me. :( :( :( Lamb please don’t delete me. Anyways, is elf hat priceless? I won one in a contest. I have it one Gold or BGA on WW. It looks nice on him. Do you have any tips on how to get Crown of Wonder? I am 1 gem away; Earth Emerald. I want to put that on my Bengal too. Anything you can help right now will be great. This is a long reply already but can you please pray for my mom? She is in a lot of pain and in the hospital. I hope God heals her and brings her peace. Like I said earlier, any help with Signature Room Theme, Exclusives, and prayers would be greatly appreciated. Oh and help getting the two rare ones from MagicMango. The Tea Cart and Blue Car.-Atom (Bry)

LambTyler

OMG Atom, that was such a sad post. I’m not mad at you at all. I got you the ring master outfit from the trade room because I thought you would enjoy it! Everyone makes mistakes. The more you trade, the more you will get used to items and recognize how old they are and stuff. A tip for next time though, if you have to many clothes or they don’t fit right, buy some containers and make a walk in closet room and store your clothes there. That way if you get other pets you have those clothes to try on them. If you are talking about the elf hat from 2005, yes it is very valuable, do not trade it!! I am SO sorry to hear about your mom, I will send lots of prayers. I will send you a request from TreasureW, I have some things to send you. I have a crown of wonder for you and the bow wow tree. Take care, Lamb

So sorry about your mom, will pray for her! My brother has the stomach flu and we are trying to leave to go to my great-grandmother’s funeral but we don’t want to leave until he is better and he has had it like all day, so please pray that he would get over it really soon! Thanks! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Atomton

Hi Lamb, you told me that you can send more deluxe. Could you please send me the Antique Stove and Ice box from Country Theme? If I need or want more I will be sure to let you know. Could you also send deluxe clothing and holiday stuff from this year and last?-Atom

LambTyler

Sure I can send those two items from the country theme. What items are you particularly looking for from older holiday stuff? Lamb

LambTyler

Oh Atom, I already sent you a gift today, so I will save the country items for tomorrow. Unless they are urgent of course, if they are I will find a way to send them, just LMK. Lamb

Atomton

Hi Lamb, thanks for the trees! I just logged on Webkinz and sent something to Bubblon. Hope you like the present. I tried to send to Bobblon but it wouldn’t let me, it said you were a free member. Last week I was able to do this so maybe your account expired?-Atom

LambTyler

Your welcome for the trees Atom. And thank you for telling me that actually, I wouldn’t have known about Bobblon. You see my deluxe just expired but I only got it again for my main account (Bubblon). And I haven’t adopted a pet in a long time on Bobblon, so that’s why it is free now, because it’s “expired”. I will have to see what pet I will be adopting there. Now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure some of the limitations I saw weren’t just for not being deluxe – but for being a free member. Thanks for telling me that! Lamb

Atomton

Hi Lamb, I also have a Webkinz World Notebook. In it I have my research, wishlists, cooklists, tradelists,etc. I used to write out what I sent but don’t anymore. I started doing this around October. It helps a lot. I think it is helping you and DF too because I can post the names of what i am looking for. P.S: DF you are not a wizard; you are a SUPERSTAR WEBKINZ PLAYER!!!-Atom

Atomton

Wow DF! Thanks for the sparkle plant. It looks really nice in BG’s room! He is my Bengal Cat. Bengal Gold. Thanks also for e-store items, Bengal loves them too! I left a post for you and Lamb on my forum Signature Fireplace for trade. Thank you for looking Lamb that is so kind of you. If you have time I want to show you the signature sofa I traded some of my most valuable belongings for. I hope it is worth it? Also if you could send me 1-2 more trees. I want to finish rooms there and use my flowers. TYVM everyone especially Gold, DF, and Lamb!-Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.