Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

This topic contains 158 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi WW friends, here is my first ever wishlist! I had 2 Trade Lists but never posted a wishlist. If anyone has any that is awesome. There are 30 items I am looking for, however I will post seven now! 1. Ambulance 2. Amethyst Geode 3. Blue Dragster 4. Blue Wagon Racer 5. Circle of friends Topiary. 6. Electric Blue Lava Lamp 7. Fancy Tea Service -Oh and since these items are worth tons, I only appreciate you looking, and please do not send/trade if you like the item. Please don’t send if it is your last one either! I don’t have something really awesome in value to cover, unless you want a combo. Anyways please do check out Atomton’s Trade List 2.-Atom

icecooler86

I have the Webkinz Wishing Well.

Atomton

Great icecooler! We are already friends too! Is there anything in particular you want that I can look for?-Atom

Atomton

Hi DF and Lamb, to save your time and effort I crossed them out as i went. Of the original 30 listed, I know have Ambulance, Amethyst Geode, Circle Of Friends Topiary, Farm Tracter, Gold Safe, Grandfather Clock, Ice Cream Tree, Magic Carpet, Prismatic Chair, and Zingoz Bubble Blower. The 22 items listed are the ones I am going to keep my eye out for. DF, one of your friends bought 5 and had 4 for trade. I don’t have anything they want though. Too bad.-Atom

LambTyler

Hey Atom. I don’t think I have any more of those but I will look. And no the tree isn’t a retired exclusive. It is from the magic forest. LMK if you would like more, I have tons!! Lamb

Atomton

And 22. Undersea Porthole. Oops-Atom

Atomton

Hi Gold! No I don’t have kinz chat +. Sorry about that!-Atom

Atomton

Hi Gold! It is ok if you forgot about the party. I invited like 12 of my most regular friends, and like 11 didn’t come! LOL! Lamb thanks for coming, overwise I would’ve sorta wasted DF’s KC! She sent me some a little while ago. I would also love to see your rooms to Gold, then maybe after show mine. They are probably really neat looking. I can’t wait to go to your house. Thanks again for the items you sent me.

Atom, do you have kinz chat + ? Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.