Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

This topic contains 158 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi WW friends, here is my first ever wishlist! I had 2 Trade Lists but never posted a wishlist. If anyone has any that is awesome. There are 30 items I am looking for, however I will post seven now! 1. Ambulance 2. Amethyst Geode 3. Blue Dragster 4. Blue Wagon Racer 5. Circle of friends Topiary. 6. Electric Blue Lava Lamp 7. Fancy Tea Service -Oh and since these items are worth tons, I only appreciate you looking, and please do not send/trade if you like the item. Please don’t send if it is your last one either! I don’t have something really awesome in value to cover, unless you want a combo. Anyways please do check out Atomton’s Trade List 2.-Atom

Atomton

Thank you so much Lamb for the retired exclusives. They were on my list and I found a nice spot for them. I would love to see your house. It is probably awesomely decorated. I can’t wait to go. I am glad you enjoyed my party Lamb. I enjoyed talking to you too. Sorry about the pauses in between because I didn’t know what to say. You have KC+ I have KC. Thanks for being such a great friend. Oh and where can I get something special to put on the deluxe stand you got me? Moreover, what did you win on the superwheel? I got the sleigh. I am hoping either you or DF got the plant, it was the coolest prize. If it is KP and you or DF get multiple can you please send me one?-Atom

LambTyler

Ok Atom, long reply here LOL. I did enjoy the party. It’s ok about the pauses, I had a party with dogfish once, and it was just the two of us, in regular kinzchat the whole time. No worries! Anyways, from the wheel I got kinzcash on my main and some other boring things on other accounts. Unfortunately the plant is estore so it can’t be sent and I didn’t get one anyways. And dogfish, if you are reading this, I dont remember exactly what I sent to Atom. Maybe I should write these things down. I started losing my memory a while ago. Actually I think I’ve always been forgetful LOL. Anyways, I’m pretty sure I sent the farm tractor and some sort of tree. Atom can you maybe look in your kinzpost to see what you have recieved and make a list of the exclusives you have gotten? I should stop now, this comment will never post. LT

dogfish

The answer to all problems, STICKY NOTES !!! OK so I won’t send a tractor, I will locate a few more today if i can. Atom thinks I’m some kind of multitasker wizard or something, ROFL Lamb when you have time I want to show you where I put my new prizes possession, Oh and I got more dresses, all codes, to save, and will send some to others tomorrow. Love FREE. TTYS DF

LambTyler

Hey Dogfish. I just started using sticky notes. The thing is, I guess it didn’t occur to me to write what I send out. I have a notebook for anything Webkinz related though, so I guess I guess it would make sense to use that… LOL. I would love to see where you put the “oh prized possession”. Hope you liked my little restaurant thing yesterday! I love free too, I liked last year when they had 5, I hope they do that again. TTYL, Lamb PS. Secretly, I think you are a wizard as well! A very magical one!

LambTyler

Hey Atom! Thanks for inviting me to the party! It’s a shame not very many people ever attend them, but I still had fun! It was nice chatting with you! Also, I hope I get a chance to invite you over to my house sometimes, I realize I haven’t actually brought you over yet! How rude of me. LOL. I will be sending a few more retired exclusives, I’m pretty sure they’re on your list. Lamb

I am so sorry I didn’t get to the party! I totally forgot! Sometime early 2014 I’ll need to have you to my webkinz house. Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Atomton

Great Jesus, what would you want for the red dragster, strike-posing plant, large pane window, or farm tractor? Whatever help you can provide is amazing. Read the last of my posts because some that I like that you had DF gifted to me for Christmas. Thank you everyone!-Atom

Atomton

Oh too everyone, thanks to DF, I no longer need the Grandfather Clock, Ice Cream Tree, and Gold Safe. Thank you so much DF!-Atom (7 down, 23 to look for).

Atomton

Hi DF, I would like to thank you for my Christmas Present! I really like it. I can’t wait to show you how it looks in my room! Thank you, Thank You, Thank You! You made my day, i was really surprised! You made me cry with joy. Aqua wishes you merry Christmas and thank you too. he is my flower frog. Thanks for doing that for me, you are amazing! Oh and by the way, are their any other different holiday walls available? If so could you help me with wall/floor choice. All those W-shop plain red paint green paint is boring me! LOL!-Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.