Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

This topic contains 158 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi WW friends, here is my first ever wishlist! I had 2 Trade Lists but never posted a wishlist. If anyone has any that is awesome. There are 30 items I am looking for, however I will post seven now! 1. Ambulance 2. Amethyst Geode 3. Blue Dragster 4. Blue Wagon Racer 5. Circle of friends Topiary. 6. Electric Blue Lava Lamp 7. Fancy Tea Service -Oh and since these items are worth tons, I only appreciate you looking, and please do not send/trade if you like the item. Please don’t send if it is your last one either! I don’t have something really awesome in value to cover, unless you want a combo. Anyways please do check out Atomton’s Trade List 2.-Atom

Atomton

Oh and Gold Safe for my Gold by Britt Nicole room! Thanks so much for looking, Jesus!-Atom

Atomton

Hi Jesus, thanks so much for posting! The ones from your list that I need are the red dragster, strike-posing plant, rainbow coffee table, jelly cactus, and farm tractor. You are so kind to me. Any help would be awesome! Thanks again to Gold and Lamb for the items and help they sent!-Atom

Hi! Here’s a list of the retired exclusives I have- possibly zingoz bubble blower, red dragster, possibly vortex storage unit, strike-a-posing plant, ribbons and bows tree, possibly rockin’ robot digital clock, prismatic chair, possibly rainbow coffee table, possibly jelly cactus, large pane window, disco ball, gas pump, possibly feather chair, farm tractor, possibly circle of friends topiary, possibly elephant fountain, and possibly the 4-wheel ATV (some of these one of my siblings have and I don’t know if they’ll trade, some of them I have had before and I might not anymore, some I have, but might not have a back-up, but the ones I didn’t put possibly on, I’ll trade.) oh also, possibly a gold safe.

dogfish

HI JIML, My goal for atom is to find him the gold safe and two others you didn’t list. The other two are HTF, so just wanted to tell you to hang onto your safe. Atom, I will locate a hammock right after the Holiday, when things get back to normal. Good decision on your part. TTYL and Merry Christmas. DF

Atomton

Hi DF!! That is so nice of you! I would like the special Christmas Item you have on hold for me. I will look to finish when Spring Celebration comes my Easter. Maybe the prize will come back? I would love any help with exclusives! You are so awesome. Please also check out Atomton’s Trade/ Gift List 3, as I have items there so you can make someone else’s wish come true!-Atom

Atomton

Hi DF, are you talking to Lamb or me. I am a bit confused! LOL!-Atom

dogfish

Hi Atom, sorry I needed to see Lamb and I needed to see her right away. I have a few good exclusives for you for Christmas, and did you want the hammock instead of the Christmas item I had on hold for you? I have already started sending out my gifts, but still have more work to do. TTYL DF

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.