Round Sailor's Cap, Emo, Ruby Gemster, and more for trade.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Round Sailor's Cap, Emo, Ruby Gemster, and more for trade.

This topic contains 105 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  nutty_buddy 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Along with the things above I also have:Elf shoes, Captain Hat, Captain pants, Captain shoes, Opal birthstone PSI, Rockerz monkey, Rockerz cow, and Rockerz lion PSI. I’m mostly looking for promo, priceless and points but I’m open to other offers. :P
    </p>

iluvstarbucks wrote on 2012-12-02 at 01:08 PM

Guineapigirl- me and AIW were only able to work out a trade for the PSI so I still have it up for trade if you would like to work something out. (:

ok i might be busy for a little,but hopefully i should get on later today.i you want you can send a friend request at jessmessica[no caps] and do you have plus or no?
      thanks for at least considering me lol.

Anyone need narwhal tub or chillaxin penguin psi (arctic plane)?? PLMK!
      ~AQUA

Guineapigirl- me and AIW were only able to work out a trade for the PSI so I still have it up for trade if you would like to work something out. (:

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-01 at 08:19 PM

iluvstarbucks wrote on 2012-12-01 at 08:02 PM
      NB- Hey, I’m actually not sure what promo I’m looking for. :P I really don’t hve any specific wants but I do like trading for points. Not sure how many I’d like for the car, what’s an ideal trade to you? o:

lluvstarbucks
      oh boy, another me LOL I am like that too lol, no real specific wants lol (well one right now but I will likely never find it lol) so it’s always hard to answer that question LOL!!! Ummmm would 3000 points be fair? LMK what you think :)
      NB
      PS: HI AIW!!!!! :D

NB=me too i want one wantt a lot,but can like nver even find it lol. and everything else i jus like,but not as much really lol.
      iluvstarbucks-ok fine with me / try to mke a deal with her/

AIW- Anytime, thanks again. :D

NB- I’m not sure I;d trade the promo for 3000, I’d rather try to swap it for another promo. LMK what you’d like to do. :)

fudgeyvanilla- Aw, I wouldn’t ignore you. Your diamond piano interested me but I don’t really need the others, is there anything else you could add?LMK

adama123- I don’t really need the slide anymore, I think I’ll keep the shoes but thanks so much for offering!

EVERYONE- I’ve actually figured out a few wants which are the Green Swimsuit top and deer ears if anyone has ‘em. :P Also, just a little update. I don;t have the Opal PSI anymore (thanks for the trade AIW) but I do have the Zircon PSI now.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.