Shabby Chic Interior Design

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Shabby Chic Interior Design

This topic contains 25 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tear_the_wolf 11 years ago.

• Author

Want to redesign your room, but you don’t know how? Well, I’m here to help you. If you want me to redesign your pets room, just leave a response with the following information: 1. Is the room for a boy or girl? 2. What pet is it for? 3. What is your budget? 4. What is the size of the room? Leave a response with that information included and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. ~webkinzandcupcakes

Thanks a bunch! I can’t wait to put this room in my house!

ShiningStar13 I’m so sorry the post didn’t go through the first time. This is what it is, and it’s all Free member items: Deep Purple Wall Paint, Golden Hardwood flooring, 2 cloud couches (they’re on sale right now), 2 basic sliding windows, 1 cream living room coffee table, 1 creamy vanilla side table, tulip planter, and, if you want (and are willing to break your budget), a Sky-Vision (also on sale right now). But the basic room costs 1425 kinzcash. Thank you and come again!

Okay, Tear the Wolf, here’s the room for the Portuguese water dog. I will post some more room designs for your dog soon (I tend to over-design). I used a lot of Superfan themed items, but not all superfan since it can get really expensive. Here is my list: Blue wall paint, superfan flooring, blue striped bed, Webkinz superfan dresser, swing-open window, head in the Clouds desk, teacher’s chair, superfan toy shelf, checkers, baseball glove, baseball. If you’re not into baseball use a basketball or bowling ball instead. Thank you and come again!

Okay, ShiningStar13, I’m going to try to post your room. The first two times they didn’t post, and I’ve got my fingers crossed now. Tear_the_wolf, I’ve got your room done, too. ShiningStar: Deep purple wall paint, golden hardwood flooring, 2 cloud couches, 1 cream living room coffee table, 1 creamy vanilla side table, 1 tulip planter, 2 basic sliding windows. If you get some more kinzcash I would recommend a Sky Vision for a TV. Thank you!

Okay, ShiningStar13, this is the fourth time I’m posting this, but here’s your (still awesome) room. Deep purple wall paint, golden hardwood flooring, 2 cloud couches, cream living room coffee table, creamy vanilla side table, 2 basic sliding windows, 1 tulip planter. Thank you!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.