ShiningStars Room Design Palace

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ShiningStars Room Design Palace

This topic contains 51 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  ShiningStar13 11 years ago.

• Author

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my room design palace! I give you a warm welcome, and am very excited to help you with your room design needs! When requesting a room, i just ask you for a few things; please tell me: the room size,how many pets the room is for, gender of pets, type of room, style, if there is anything specific you want, and finally your budget. Please note that it may take a bit for me to design your room (up to a week and a half), as i am very busy with school, homework, and other things.

Aslania101

I’d like to work here

@forest: one more thing, could you tell me what you have from thesnowy theme? just so that i know what i’m working with. Thanks!

forest85

hey star, im REALLY sorry. I messed up. I already had his room done and didn’t remember.

@forest: sorry it took a while to respond! I haven’t been on for a while. Anyways, I’ll get working on your room as soon as i can!

@caribousmiles: Thanks! I’ll go over there right now and see if its there.

Hey, ShiningStar, I’ve got your room done on Shabby Chic. I tried to post it several times, but couldn’t get it to. It’s still under review right now, but I hope it’ll be done soon.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.