ShiningStars Room Design Palace

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ShiningStars Room Design Palace

This topic contains 51 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  ShiningStar13 11 years ago.

• Author

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my room design palace! I give you a warm welcome, and am very excited to help you with your room design needs! When requesting a room, i just ask you for a few things; please tell me: the room size,how many pets the room is for, gender of pets, type of room, style, if there is anything specific you want, and finally your budget. Please note that it may take a bit for me to design your room (up to a week and a half), as i am very busy with school, homework, and other things.

beccappo

yay i finally got back on i was busy with fcat and trying to relax since i finally finished

@danny0303: Well, first of all, welcome back to webkinz! Second of all, you’ll need to take a test, like all of my helpers/future helpers. The test is: A dining room for 2 girl webkinz. It is in a small room and needs to be casual/modern/cute. The budget is 2000 KC. Can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with. Thanks!

danny0303

I’d love to work here, just returned to Webkinz after about 3 years or being away and am going to town on redecorating! Like I said, LOVE to work here :D

@Aslania: okay. I’ll need to you to take a test though. Here is the test: A backyard for 2 girl webkinz who love nature and getting together with friends. The budget is 3500 KC. Thanks!

@forest: It’s okay. If you ever need to redesign his room (or make another room), you can always ask me!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.